Whitelist Server CrownCraft | MindCrack v8.2.0 | Whitelisted server | Youtuber server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Charliej2000

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN:Charliej2000
Time Zone:Eastern Time
Why you would like to join:I would like to join because I think the server has a great community and very mature,friendly people playing on it. I would also like to join because I would love to make youtube videos with all the other youtubers on the server. I think I would have a lot of fun on the server.
Youtube Channel:Charliej2000
And a paragrph about yourself:My name is Charlie and I am 13 years old currently living Kentucky but might be moving because we have been moving a lot lately. I have been playing Minecraft for about a year and have been playing FTB for a couple months now and are very good with it. I love to use the forestry mod and the bees. I'm a pretty mature person and can take a joke and are more than willing to be apart of the plranking. I try to make things very efficient and try to know something about all the mods. I love to combine the mods in projects that I have. I hope to join all the players in the fun and adventure they have on the server.

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: flapjacck
Time Zone: GMT
Why you would like to join: Looks like a small but respectable server with good potential. Looks like the place to make a few friends and help the community.
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/Imflapjacck
And a paragraph about yourself: I love playing FTB, especially multiplayer. I enjoy really getting stuck in with all types of mods and experimenting with everything i can. I hope to make some friends and help everyone in a way that will benefit them.

-Flapjacck

Baldish

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN:we1221
Time Zone:pacific Time Zone
Why you would like to join:I would like to join because I want to the same things as you! Like being a friendly community, helping each other. Oh and also so i can play FTB
Youtube Channel:None as of yet
And a paragrph about yourself:Let me start off with I am a great builder and love the machines and such on this game. I bit more about my self is that I like PC I am in the process of building a new one for my self. I am friendly and enjoyable person to be around.
I hope you take my application in to consideration. Thank you.

Warrior1998ac

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:

IGN: warrior1998ac

Time Zone: mountain standard time

Why you would like to join:

-looking for good ftb server to start a LP series on

-also looking for someone to partner with

-love playing minecraft and feed the beast

Youtube Channel: warrior1998ac.

And a paragrph about yourself:

I enjoy playing minecraft (lol) I'm in 8th grade, I skateboard, rock climb, and hunt. One of my greatest achievements is getting into ALPS as well as killing a impala in Africa. I play need for speed, mc, halo and other games. I wrestle and swim competitively. And I'm flip in awesome...
That's about all!
Thanks, I hope that soon ill be on the server making vids
Once again thank you.

mistah_jaffa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mr_jaffa
Time Zone: UTC±00:00
Why you would like to join: I would like to join this server because I have been browsing the internet for days looking for a good Youtuber Friendly server and found this one :D I would like to start a new lets play on a multiplayer server where I could get in contact with the members and maybe play a few pranks (if you watch GeneriKB you know what I mean)
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mistahjaffa
And a paragraph about yourself: My real name is Nathan, I have a good personality and a good sense of humor. I would think I am fairly mature. I Co-Owned and administrated multiple servers and I now want to just play legit. I would also be able to use skype or TS3 (or any-other) if you wanted.
Thanks, Nathan/mr_jaffa

Devin Ehlers

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN:youtuberecorder3
Time Zone:USA central
Why you would like to join:I am a starter youtuberecorder and i need a peaceful place to record a ftb series and i love to be around helpful nice people and i like to help people if they need it.
Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/beastcraftpvp i only have one video because i dont have a good place to record with people
And a paragrph about yourself:i am 14 i like to help people if they ask i like to play on whitelisted servers with nice people and i tried to record single player but i got bored i like to play with other people i am very nice i will donate to the server when i get payed every week i will put half or all into the server to keep it up love Devin Ehlers Please Accept It Would Be Very HelpFul Because i am not getting any were recording in single player because i only have 1 video Please And Thank You For Your Time If You Say No It Wont Make Me Mad It Will Just Make Me Sad Bye Know

skyslight

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN:skyslight
Time Zone:GMT
Why you would like to join:i am looking for a friendly ftb server to start making youtube vids
Youtube Channel:SkysGaming smith but i have no vids yet because i am trying to find a nice peaceful server to record on :)
And a paragrph about yourself:i swim every day so yer I'm a swimmer but i still can play ftb a lot. I love to play AFL with my buds we play for a team. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now hope i can be apart of this server and bring some fun times. I also love to watch youtube to learn about new things and how to start a fun youtube channel

tommyterrific

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tommyterrific
Time Zone: Arizona (currently same as pacific)
Why you would like to join: Looking for a fun, active community to enjoy my minecraft/ftb addiction and hoping to get into youtubing.
Youtube Channel: I have one but have not uploaded yet.
And a paragraph about yourself: I'm Tommy, if that wasn't obvious. 32 years old so I may be the old man here. Still a kid at heart and enjoy my video games still. I love Mindcrack and all of the their antics and would love to be a part of something that aspires to be like that. The camaraderie, the builds, the pranks, UHC. It all seems so fun to me.

HellRoxHard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HellRoxHard
Time Zone:Central
Why you would like to join:want to play with people instead of playing on a single player world because its getting lonely
Youtube Channel:BrokenOnReplay
And a paragrph about yourself:i have been playing FTB and minecraft in general off and on

TheSM68y

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WoodLawnCHUCK
Time Zone: Central
Why you would like to join: Because I would love to record a FTB series and have no block lag while recording and as well as not many interruptions.
Youtube Channel: TheSM68y
And a paragrph about yourself: I used to have a really laggy computer which couldnt record anything, then I got a really fast graphics card and now I can record perfect minecraft videos with fraps. I love to play Basketball, tennis, football, and Minecraft! I have now 81 subscribers on my channel recording left 4 dead, skyrim, and minecraft videos and I would really like if I could get on and record a FTB series!

squirrel577

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: squirrel_mc57
Time Zone: USA central
Why you would like to join: i am looking for a fun server with a good communty, no lag and a good place to start a LP
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SquirrelCrafter
And a paragrph about yourself: i have been watching mindcrack ftb for a while and i have been wanting to try it on a server simiar to what the mindcrackers do, and when i found this server i thought that this was the perfect server to do so! i have played tekkit for a while so i know what alot of the mods are about.

WingMaster12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WingMaster12
Time Zone: ATZ
Why you would like to join: I would like to join this server because, i've been dieing to find a new server for minecraft, tekkit, or FTB, I'd like to expand my knowlage of the modpack so I can be better.
Youtube Channel: Non atm I cant decide a good name ( sorry :( please still accept making one in couple days )
And a paragrph about yourself: My name is Eli ( sounds like E-lie :3 ) I am very good at any thing for any mod pack I have a good personality. ( i belive ) I am currently living in Prince Edward Island,Canada move to there from Beleville ontario, I can play on this server for atleast 2-6 hrs a day ( i still get outside alot XD ) so all in all I'd like you to accept my application even though 1 thing is not filled out i hope you will think i'd be the perfect player for your server - Me :D

DroBeast18

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: DroBeast18
Time Zone: Eastern
Why you would like to join: I would like to join a server that has a nice community.
Youtube Channel: Drobeast18
And a paragraph about yourself: I'm just a gamer in general, though I like to play/watch sports. I play a lot of different games, although Minecraft is a game that I play almost everyday. I've been playing FTB for a while now, and I like to dabble in all of the mods, but Industrial Craft is the one I usually spend time on.

St0ffe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: St0ffe
Time Zone: GMT+1
Why you would like to join: I want to bring my gaming to a new whole level and hopefully bring some fun times on youtube while playing with some great people. Also, I'm tired of playing alone on FTB and off camera. This is also a great opportunity for me to start fresh and make a better serie.
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/noc88
And a paragrph about yourself: I'm a nice guy who brings alot of fun times, doesn't matter what time of day it is. I like most of the computer related things such as gaming, webprogramming, networking etc and a few sports.

Brentster56

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Brentster56
Time Zone: Eastern
Why you would like to join: Looking for a place i can make youtube videos and still have fun
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/Brentster56 likely to change
And a paragrph about yourself: I enjoy minecraft and i enjoy mods, i could never really start a singleplayer world without cheating so i enjoy playing with others, i like having fun and when i would watch youtube and see the videos people make, they always looked like they were always having fun doing that and i wanted to give it a try, i am still a bit of a noob though when it comes to editing and such. I do play sports outside of my gaming career which is small, i bowled and i do shooting competitions, but that is beside the fact that i just want to have fun with a small community.

Limezzzz

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: limezzzz
Time Zone:Greenwich mean time (UK)
Why you would like to join:i would like to join because i want to join a small, friendly server to record some videos on and i would like to have fun while playing too
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/AphexHawk
And a paragrph about yourself: i am a friendly player who likes to strive to do the best that i can do, if i start a build i finish it and i try to find the most efficient ways to do things with machines and the different mods combined.

jackxiandunn123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jackxiandunn123
Time Zone: BST
Why you would like to join: I haven't posted anything in a while and all my friend say that i should do ftb on a server and it would be even better if they do YouTube aswell
YouTube Channel: jd23ize
And a paragraph about yourself: hi my names is jack and i love making YouTube videos but as of lately i haven't been able to post anything but now i'm on holidays i will, there are alot of mods and i know about 70% of most of them if im accepted can you email me at [email protected] thanks for reading my application.

Xian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xianpkcsea
Time Zone: Pacific standard
Why you would like to join:I'm looking for a server with closed borders and no griefing, so I could have the most fun i could ever have.
Youtube Channel: XephosFTW

Juganog

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: Juganog
Time Zone: +10GMT
Why you would like to join: Would love to be in a smaller community as big servers generally get too packed / laggy
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EmohBunny - not looking to make youtube videos myself at this stage as work and uni comes first but I'm happy to be in some / help with problems people are having with videos if people want to,
And a paragraph about yourself: Hi, I'm john :) i have played minecraft since the early stages of Alpha and played FTB since early beta i love playing FTB over vanilla as it requires much more of a challenge and all of the extra stuff in the game makes it far more interesting to me. I work as a waiter Thursday - Sunday and go to uni Monday - Thursday studying I.T & Computer systems. apart from that there isn't much to say, i love working with a smaller community and being as helpful as i can to produce the best results and a lot of the time will start making things such as community power / resources if people need them