1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server CrownCraft | MindCrack v8.2.0 | Whitelisted server | Youtuber server

Discussion in 'Mindcrack' started by UNCROWNED, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Juganog

Juganog New Member

Whitelist application:
    IGN: Juganog
    Time Zone: +10GMT
    Why you would like to join: Would love to be in a smaller community as big servers generally get too packed / laggy
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EmohBunny - not looking to make youtube videos myself at this stage as work and uni comes first but I'm happy to be in some / help with problems people are having with videos if people want to,
    And a paragraph about yourself: Hi, I'm john :) i have played minecraft since the early stages of Alpha and played FTB since early beta i love playing FTB over vanilla as it requires much more of a challenge and all of the extra stuff in the game makes it far more interesting to me. I work as a waiter Thursday - Sunday and go to uni Monday - Thursday studying I.T & Computer systems. apart from that there isn't much to say, i love working with a smaller community and being as helpful as i can to produce the best results and a lot of the time will start making things such as community power / resources if people need them

2. DatBatBoss

DatBatBoss New Member

IGN: daire1dancing
    Time Zone: GMT
    Why you would like to join: I believe it would make a good series for my channel
    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/TheTeamingGamers or www.youtube.com/DatBatBoss
    And a paragraph about yourself: Even though I'm young I still can be mature I am Irish and even if you waited until I was a bit older to accept this Id be happy, the main channel I post on is a co-op channel with 2 of my friends (www.youtube.com/TheTeamingGamers) and I would appreciate this soooooo much. :)

3. kmaxi

kmaxi Guest

IGN: Kmaxi
    Time Zone: Cet
    Why you would like to join: I have benn looking for a survival server for small youtubers for a log time, i wanna start uploading survival videos on my channel, not only hypixel relatet videos.
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZAY9JTZ65BRKPwOaC6_cg
    And a paragrph about yourself: I have played quit allot survival before i startet youtube, i have build things like a huge guardien farm, iron titan, enderman xp grinder and much more.
    Thanks for taking your time reading this, i hope i can join the server