Whitelist Server Crowd Control Gaming Monster {1.1.1 } {Whitelisted} {Friendly Community} {Teamspeak} {Dedicated}

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
Get building, peoples. :D

FqyvYF6.png

artis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Artis_is_livebro
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no sir
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: everyday usually
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? of course
Why do you want to join CCG?: Looking for a group of mature people to play with who follow rules and most of don't grief
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Helping out where I can just being friendly and playing the game

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
If Yes, why?
Why do you want to join CCG?: Looking for a group of mature people to play with who follow rules and most of don't grief
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Helping out where I can just being friendly and playing the game
Accepted! Welcome to CCG!
We hope to see you around[DOUBLEPOST=1413702670,1413551140][/DOUBLEPOST]
If Yes, why?
Was wondering if you're having programs getting on,
we're yet to see you

SgtDuKriss9

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: SgtDuKriss9
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: I play like 3-4 hours a day if the opportunity is there

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes i have

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, i will follow all of the rules you spongecake

Why do you want to join CCG?: The server i was on crashed a few months ago, since then i was playing solo. Got tired of that and missed the community feeling so that is why i want to join your server. I miss the interactions and friend making thingy's, the team builds or just the fun adventures and conversations i had on the last server. I'm looking forward to find all these things back on your server.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I am a team player, if someones asks me to do something i will do that. I like building a lot and i often come up with some nice ideas. I will see how everything works out and i am flexible enough to adjust my expectations whenever i am playing.

With regards,

Kris

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: SgtDuKriss9
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: I play like 3-4 hours a day if the opportunity is there

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes i have

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, i will follow all of the rules you spongecake

Why do you want to join CCG?: The server i was on crashed a few months ago, since then i was playing solo. Got tired of that and missed the community feeling so that is why i want to join your server. I miss the interactions and friend making thingy's, the team builds or just the fun adventures and conversations i had on the last server. I'm looking forward to find all these things back on your server.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I am a team player, if someones asks me to do something i will do that. I like building a lot and i often come up with some nice ideas. I will see how everything works out and i am flexible enough to adjust my expectations whenever i am playing.
With regards,

Kris
A nice application! You're accepted!
welcome to ccg

ninja85a

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: thenews1999
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: nearly everyday
Why do you want to join CCG?: i want to join a community that has a lot of members and i have been looking for one with a ts or mumble so we can chat easily to each other
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i want to join a server and help out and have fun

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
jbf57WGGjfkXb2.png

- IP: 162.248.78.114- Friendly Admins
- Mystcraft Restricted!
- Nuke Disabled
- No Lag

General Rules:
  • No Duplication Glitches!
  • No Griefing!
  • No Stealing!
  • Please don't talk in all caps
  • Be Mature
  • Play friendly.
  • Be respectful to everyone.
  • No flaming of any sorts allowed.
  • If you have a bad attitude, don't come on the server.
  • Do not Beg for anything (Admin, Items , Etc.. )
  • No 3rd party clients allowed.

Amendments
  • This server requires you to have a certain level of competence and self reliance.
  • This is not limited to but includes common sense. If you are not able to comprehend
  • A rule and are not capable of asking questions about said rule this is not the place for you.
  • We will not tolerate disrespect. We will promote and gladly help anyone asking questions in a full sentence. "omg lag", "lag?!", or any other ridiculousness will not be tolerated.
  • If you have a question please phrase it in the form of a complete sentence. Grammar is not vital but the sentence must be discernible.
  • If you think something is wrong or seems to good to be true please see a staff member immediately. You will never be punished for asking a question.
  • Last of all please have common sense and understand maturity isn't an age, it is a mindset.

Myst-Craft Rules
Mystcraft is a great mod, unfortunately it causes way to much server lag.
Spongecakes!! <-- Secret word
Players;

• May still create link books to get to and from places in the overworld
  • May Use link books to other ages, only if created by its owner.
  • May not take up residence in another players age without the owner + an admins permission
  • May Create Link Book Modifiers to create Intralinking books

Application:

Specs:
Dell PowerEdge M610
CPU - 2 x Hex-Core Xeon Processors E-5645
RAM - 32GB RAM
HDD - 2 x 1000GB (1TB) SATA

Server: 162.248.78.114
Teamspeak: ts.crowdcontrolgaming.com:6268

If you want to improve your chances of whitelist, come chat with us!
People who may Approve/Deny your application:
- Myself (mnbvc655)
- Kona351

It would be greatly appreciated if you changed / remove your "Amendments" part of your description as this is a 100% copy of what we had (link), long before this thread was created.

I feel that when creating your own thread, being original is what draws attention.

~Thanks in advance.~

artis

Jul 29, 2019
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no not that I know of
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: everyday at least two hours
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes I do
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes I will
Why do you want to join CCG?: your sever looks like it has the mature fun group of people I been looking to play with I also enjoy building and placing stuff without it getting griefed or stolen which your sever also looks like it doesn't tolerate which is a plus plus for me
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: helping where I can, making new friends learning new stuff about Ftb, also could help teach people about thaumcraft whoever may need help with it, most importantly just being a team player and respected other players like I would like to be respected anyways thanks for viewing my app even if I don't get accepted once again thanks !
[DOUBLEPOST=1413747872][/DOUBLEPOST]
Accepted! Welcome to CCG!
We hope to see you around[DOUBLEPOST=1413702670,1413551140][/DOUBLEPOST]
Was wondering if you're having programs getting on,
we're yet to see you
Aha sorry I was looking for a email instead of a alert I should be on soon I just saw this now[DOUBLEPOST=1413759377][/DOUBLEPOST]yeah it won't let me connect are you sure thats the right ip?

Last edited:

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no not that I know of
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: everyday at least two hours
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes I do
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes I will
Why do you want to join CCG?: your sever looks like it has the mature fun group of people I been looking to play with I also enjoy building and placing stuff without it getting griefed or stolen which your sever also looks like it doesn't tolerate which is a plus plus for me
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: helping where I can, making new friends learning new stuff about Ftb, also could help teach people about thaumcraft whoever may need help with it, most importantly just being a team player and respected other players like I would like to be respected anyways thanks for viewing my app even if I don't get accepted once again thanks !

[DOUBLEPOST=1413747872][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aha sorry I was looking for a email instead of a alert I should be on soon I just saw this now[DOUBLEPOST=1413759377][/DOUBLEPOST]yeah it won't let me connect are you sure thats the right ip?
try crowdcontrolgaming.com.au[DOUBLEPOST=1413816827][/DOUBLEPOST]
try crowdcontrolgaming.com.au
still issues?[DOUBLEPOST=1413884101,1413797931][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: thenews1999
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: nearly everyday
Why do you want to join CCG?: i want to join a community that has a lot of members and i have been looking for one with a ts or mumble so we can chat easily to each other
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i want to join a server and help out and have fun
Hey, Sorry I didn't mean to ignore your post!
just missed it
if you're still interested
you've been added to our whitelist

Last edited:

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
Remember to update the server specifics in this thread. Upgrading the RAM and the hard drive to SSD are things applicants take notice to. :D

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Done and Done!
To anybody who was unpleased with the performace, the promised upgrades have been put through

PsychoRelic

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: PsychoRelic
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why? I challenged an admin's ruling over a dispute between me and another member. The other member had, over time, been killing my pets on the server. The admin in question was buddies with the other person and banned me. The other player felt bad and got me un-banned the next week by admitting to killing my dogs.

How often can you play?: I can play daily, however it will be more often that i play every other day due to school work.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes. I spent a lot of time and money looking for a nice microphone. After much trial and error i have arrived at one which my friends say sounds great. The Senheiser G4ME Zero is the headset.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? I will
Why do you want to join CCG?: I want a nice community that can help me in my endeavor to enhance the fun i have with FTB. Minecraft is one of those games that gains so much fun and play ability when playing with others.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan on hanging out in the TS and working on things with others. Maybe some community builds or collaborations.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: PsychoRelic
If Yes, why? I challenged an admin's ruling over a dispute between me and another member. The other member had, over time, been killing my pets on the server. The admin in question was buddies with the other person and banned me. The other player felt bad and got me un-banned the next week by admitting to killing my dogs.

How often can you play?: I can play daily, however it will be more often that i play every other day due to school work.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes. I spent a lot of time and money looking for a nice microphone. After much trial and error i have arrived at one which my friends say sounds great. The Senheiser G4ME Zero is the headset.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? I will
Why do you want to join CCG?: I want a nice community that can help me in my endeavor to enhance the fun i have with FTB. Minecraft is one of those games that gains so much fun and play ability when playing with others.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan on hanging out in the TS and working on things with others. Maybe some community builds or collaborations.
Accepted! Welcome to ccg[DOUBLEPOST=1414192733,1414054864][/DOUBLEPOST]To the few people who left due to lag issues
I can confidently say that they have been resolved without any kind of rollback or the likes

0blvi0n329

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: 0blivi0n329

Age:15 (I believe that's a pretty average age for playing Minecraft)

If Yes, why? I was around 11 years old and let my 16 year old brother use my newly established mc account, well lets make a long story short he abused my account and everyone on mcsg it was kinda a while ago and i don't plan to attempt to repeat my brothers acclaimed achievements.

How often can you play?: Well if I get interested i can play almost every day

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes i'm usually on team-speak with my friends anyways.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? The rules are pretty straight forward and i definitely wont have any problems following them.

Why do you want to join CCG?: My friend recommended it too me, he said it was a pretty nice server with kind people and well no lag.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Well i guess i usually start by sticking my head into the sand so to say, but it doesn't take long for me to gather some resources and make a decent dwelling, after that's done with i usually help out other players near me while, of course helping myself, i don't mind sharing materials and well my "dwelling". i'm not gonna say i'm the best "citizen" but i'm far from the worst, and i believe that ill be a good member of the community.
[DOUBLEPOST=1414213892][/DOUBLEPOST]

If Yes, why? I was around 11 years old and let my 16 year old brother use my newly established mc account, well lets make a long story short he abused my account and everyone on mcsg it was kinda a while ago and i don't plan to attempt to repeat my brothers acclaimed achievements.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes i'm usually on team-speak with my friends anyways.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? The rules are pretty straight forward and i definitely wont have any problems following them.

Why do you want to join CCG?: My friend recommended it too me, he said it was a pretty nice server with kind people and well no lag.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Well i guess i usually start by sticking my head into the sand so to say, but it doesn't take long for me to gather some resources and make a decent dwelling, after that's done with i usually help out other players near me while, of course helping myself, i don't mind sharing materials and well my "dwelling". i'm not gonna say i'm the best "citizen" but i'm far from the worst, and i believe that ill be a good member of the community.
hahaha PsychoRelic above is the friend that recommended it

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019

[DOUBLEPOST=1414213892][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahaha PsychoRelic above is the friend that recommended it
Welcome to CCG! hope to see you around