Whitelist Server Crowd Control Gaming Monster {1.1.1 } {Whitelisted} {Friendly Community} {Teamspeak} {Dedicated}

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AnonFirefly

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: AnonFirefly
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: I can play about 1-2 hours a day, every day.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes and I already have Teamspeak installed.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, I will.
Why do you want to join CCG?: I am looking for a relatively small, but close knit friendly community with a dedicated server, active administrators, and collaboration. This server seems to have all of that with a strict ban on griefing, stealing, and harassment.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I like to build functional buildings and public spaces for the community as well as go on long exploration adventures with other people. I know the server has been running for a while now, but I hope to find a place where I can provide resources for others nearby and/or build a functional building that anyone can use for my region. I plan to use Teamspeak to speak with other players and help with large collaborative builds or server projects.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: AnonFirefly
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: I can play about 1-2 hours a day, every day.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes and I already have Teamspeak installed.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, I will.
Why do you want to join CCG?: I am looking for a relatively small, but close knit friendly community with a dedicated server, active administrators, and collaboration. This server seems to have all of that with a strict ban on griefing, stealing, and harassment.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I like to build functional buildings and public spaces for the community as well as go on long exploration adventures with other people. I know the server has been running for a while now, but I hope to find a place where I can provide resources for others nearby and/or build a functional building that anyone can use for my region. I plan to use Teamspeak to speak with other players and help with large collaborative builds or server projects.
ACCEPTED

Morkloo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:

Morkloo

I am 23 years old.

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:

No.

If Yes, why?

I have been rather close due to a lack of restraint when it comes to factories. It isn't as bad with the implementation of Applied Energistics!

How often can you play?:

II tend to play when time allows it. Unfortunately my responsibilities tend to varie quite a bit. It's usually a couple of sessions per week with a duration of several hours.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:

Yes indeed. I have a rather decent microphone and quite alot of experience in using and managing VOIP communication.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?

Ofcourse I will. The rules are rather basic and I kinda expect everyone to be able follow them as a bare minimum.

Why do you want to join CCG?:

Currently I seek a whitelist server to play on. One of the primary qualities i seek in a server is no limitations. As in free access to everything the modpack offers. While mystcraft has been restricted, I do know this is necessary for the server to run smoothly.
Another reason is the high quality of the applicants. Only applicants with some degree of substance has been accepted which I hope results in a more mature and refined community.
Lastly I do enjoy a decent "Spongecake" but cookies are better in my oppinion.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:

I tend to do rather advanced builds and love to show of the intricacies of the mechanics behind them. Furthermore I thoroughly enjoy assisting my fellow players with alternativ solutions to their problems. The fact I have been through almost all the mods in the FTB packs have given me a unique insight into each mod and I always work towards finding new ways to get them to work together.

Best regards Morkloo

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:illegalpizza12
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:as much as i can without after school weights for football getting in the way
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes i will have it come Christmas dog ate my old one
Will you follow ALL of our rules?yeah always have on any other server so why stop now
Why do you want to join CCG?:my old server that i played on was shut down and im looking for a new one
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:i love community build and helping people with things they dont know how to do

N1njaM1dget

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: N1njaM1dget
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:i play alot at least 6-8 hours a day if not more
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yep
Will you follow ALL of our rules? of course thats why rules r there
Why do you want to join CCG?: i was a admion of the last server i was on and that was closed down so looking for a nice friedly place
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
just try and help people out that need it and just have a great time

AndersWithTheCat

Jan 23, 2013
Denmark
In-Game Username: anders12116
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes one for calling an admin a money hore
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:everyday
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes im a gamers only true gamers have everything
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CCG?: I was the Manager/owner on the server n1nja was an admin on :D and it close as the other owner chose to backstap me i i need a place to use my free time now i got some
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Feel free to ask me about problems with server/web etc. stuff :)

illogical lomax

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:lomax74
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
If Yes, why? if i were to be, probably too awesome.. or drunk when playing hehehe
How often can you play?: dependant on how i feel im either on for 3 days solid (5-8hours sleep) or 2 a week for around 4-6 hours
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes, turtle beach headset
Will you follow ALL of our rules? i am aware (common sense really just dont be a dick :') )
Why do you want to join CCG?: minecraft is boring without other people to learn new stuff from and have a laugh with when things get boring and you need motivation, id sometimes come on just to chat if the people are nice enough
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community? dependant on the community itself, mostly ask what they would like of me and il see how much further i can take it, used to do computercraft for an old server but forgotten alot of lua so im getting back into things

p.s. .... bacon.. that is all

Morkloo

Jul 29, 2019
I have been waiting for almost a month for a reply. I even logged on the teamspeak 3 days in a row for a several hours and not a single mc player was on it. Kinda bad service if you ask me.

pakamccormick

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if the TS is working? I could just be doing it wrong:p

In-Game Username: pakamccormick
Have you ever been banned from any type of Mine Craft server?: No, I've never been down that dirty river before:p
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: I try to play everyday, I feel it is important to keep regular block exercise in my daily routine. On days off, I'll play for hours, but on days I work, just 1-3.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do, and people say it isn't a bad mic:p
Will you follow ALL of our rules? I will, indeed.
Why do you want to join CCG?: Looks like you have a nice, organized server with people wanting to play and build the community. I'd like to help with that if I can:D
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'd like to build and experiment close to others, in a community type city area? I'm usually down to go on adventures as well:D I'll help others where I can as well.

Hope yo see you on soon:D

pyr0kid

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: pyr0kid
Age: 14, but I'm used to playing with all ages since I don't go to school and am often online during school hours and late at night.
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not to my knowledge.
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: A few hours per day or til I burn out. But do to a temporary computer problem, I can't run FTB.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes and I already have Teamspeak installed but I don't like to use it.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CCG?: It looks like a nice server. The last FTB server I went on had too many resets.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'll be active and help out anyone I can.

maxadmiral

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: maxadmiral and matsuli
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope, we are rule abiding server visitors
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: multiple times /week (may vary as life and school comes in the way)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes, we both do
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Affirmative!
Why do you want to join CCG?: we are looking for a server that is running a large amount of mods with as little lagging as possible as we haven't played ftb or mc in awhile and we feel like playing it again as many of the mods have been updated
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: it depends on what the community is like, we have many tactics up our sleeves and we are not afraid to use them
Also: Spongecakes?

P3773RZZ0N

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: JacksAP
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, I would never go out of my way to cause trouble.
If Yes, why? n/a
How often can you play?: Most days, depending on how much interference school and work causes.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, definitely.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Guaranteed!
Why do you want to join CCG?: I'm looking for a solid server, with a many mods, to play on. Also, I haven't played ftb or mc in ages and want to go back to check out some updates with friends.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will happily help with community projects, as well as other players, if need be. And, of course, I'll keep up a positive attitude.
The word is: Spongecakes!!

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: minijordanh
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: most evening after 5.30 till late After work. Weekend most of the day.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: microphone yes. Teamspeak no. But I am able to get if guided through the processes of getting it.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes I will follow all rules.
Why do you want to join CCG?: I have been looking for a good community to join. That will allow me to creat some great builds I have in mind. That have no restrictions to space or location. Most sites said. Only so many blocks wide. Or only in spawn. No under ground. It's not what I like. I like to spread out build up and down.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: well first would be settle in gather stuff to survive. Cheack out what other people bring to the server and then decide what I bring. If I feel good in this community. I would open my self out and creat community builds or games. But moral in your group.

Thanks