Whitelist Server Crowd Control Gaming Monster {1.1.1 } {Whitelisted} {Friendly Community} {Teamspeak} {Dedicated}

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jaydog12987

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: jaydog12987
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No I have not been banned from any minecraft server
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Almost everyday when I'm not doing anything else
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes sir, I will follow all the rules
Why do you want to join CCG?: My friends Psychorelic and 0blivi0n329 play on the server
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will work together with anyone who asks me any questions on the server as well as communicate back with any inquires.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Borg Cube 100x100x100 in Progress
Nice dude![DOUBLEPOST=1414320585][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: jaydog12987
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No I have not been banned from any minecraft server
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Almost everyday when I'm not doing anything else
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes sir, I will follow all the rules
Why do you want to join CCG?: My friends Psychorelic and 0blivi0n329 play on the server
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will work together with anyone who asks me any questions on the server as well as communicate back with any inquires.
Accepted. welcome to CCG

Solomonzz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Solomonzz
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:nop never
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:6-8hours a day
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?yes
Why do you want to join CCG?:cos i wanna meet new ppl and have fun with other ppl without haveing to fear that someone will rob me after im off
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:i want to find new friends and have fun and play with other people.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Solomonzz
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:nop never
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:6-8hours a day
Why do you want to join CCG?:cos i wanna meet new ppl and have fun with other ppl without haveing to fear that someone will rob me after im off
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:i want to find new friends and have fun and play with other people.
Denied, poor application Sorry

Ceragor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Ceragor1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, but I haven't played on a server with more than 3 people ;)
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: I play usually every day for at least an hour, but really depends on me having time next to my wife and kids...
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, I used TS for a long time, but same with gametime: depends on family
Will you follow ALL of our rules? I will try.
Why do you want to join CCG?:
I'm a long-time Minecraft player, and enjoyed it in multiple forms. But always just on my own or with at the max two other people. Recently I was playing a lot less active and observed, that it is because I have no one to show my builds to on my singleplayer world, or to help others with theirs. To sum it up: I am looking for a bunch of people to share my love for this game with...

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Ceragor1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, but I haven't played on a server with more than 3 people ;)
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: I play usually every day for at least an hour, but really depends on me having time next to my wife and kids...
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, I used TS for a long time, but same with gametime: depends on family
Will you follow ALL of our rules? I will try.
Why do you want to join CCG?:
I'm a long-time Minecraft player, and enjoyed it in multiple forms. But always just on my own or with at the max two other people. Recently I was playing a lot less active and observed, that it is because I have no one to show my builds to on my singleplayer world, or to help others with theirs. To sum it up: I am looking for a bunch of people to share my love for this game with...
ill white list you when I'm home[DOUBLEPOST=1414478365][/DOUBLEPOST]
ill white list you when I'm home
Did this just then, thanks for waiting

Last edited:

AceOfShadows

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: setfry
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope, I don't normally play on servers but I've always tried my very best to be tolerant of others, even if they grief, it is after all just a game.
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: whenever I want provided I'm not busy with other hobbies, or some time soon starting an apprenticeship, if not that then college, but still everyday if I can.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? most certainly, rules define the experience, if we didn't have them and follow them, no one would have any fun
Why do you want to join CCG?: This community looks small enough for me to feel comfortable in and yet big enough for me to make lots of new friends, I love the aspect of Minecraft of building something together, mods just add to that incredible experience, and by the looks of things people have enjoyed the server thus far
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: in whatever way I can, my social skills lack a little due to my aspergers syndrome however I'm sure with a little help and kind welcome I will gladly be able to partake in the server in any way I can, and if there is anything the server needs assistance with I would be thrilled to lend a helping hand.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: setfry
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope, I don't normally play on servers but I've always tried my very best to be tolerant of others, even if they grief, it is after all just a game.
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: whenever I want provided I'm not busy with other hobbies, or some time soon starting an apprenticeship, if not that then college, but still everyday if I can.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? most certainly, rules define the experience, if we didn't have them and follow them, no one would have any fun
Why do you want to join CCG?: This community looks small enough for me to feel comfortable in and yet big enough for me to make lots of new friends, I love the aspect of Minecraft of building something together, mods just add to that incredible experience, and by the looks of things people have enjoyed the server thus far
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: in whatever way I can, my social skills lack a little due to my aspergers syndrome however I'm sure with a little help and kind welcome I will gladly be able to partake in the server in any way I can, and if there is anything the server needs assistance with I would be thrilled to lend a helping hand.
Accepted, welcome to the community

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Boratanoim
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: I can play for around 4-5 hours everyday with the exception of some homework that I may have to do.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes I do
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CCG?: I have played alot of feed the beast servers and all of them lag, this server I hope provides a good lag free community, I like your way of accepting and denying players and It looks like it has been going well since no trouble makers have joined
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
I plan on making myself as helpful as anyone else would say and being the nicest person I can be on the server, with the exception of having a joke around at times! :D

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Boratanoim
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: I can play for around 4-5 hours everyday with the exception of some homework that I may have to do.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes I do
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CCG?: I have played alot of feed the beast servers and all of them lag, this server I hope provides a good lag free community, I like your way of accepting and denying players and It looks like it has been going well since no trouble makers have joined
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
I plan on making myself as helpful as anyone else would say and being the nicest person I can be on the server, with the exception of having a joke around at times! :D
Accepted, welcome to crowd control

martin collazo

Jul 29, 2019
jbf57WGGjfkXb2.png

- IP: 162.248.78.114- Friendly Admins
- Mystcraft Restricted!
- Nuke Disabled
- No Lag

General Rules:
  • No Duplication Glitches!
  • No Griefing!
  • No Stealing!
  • Please don't talk in all caps
  • Be Mature
  • Play friendly.
  • Be respectful to everyone.
  • No flaming of any sorts allowed.
  • If you have a bad attitude, don't come on the server.
  • Do not Beg for anything (Admin, Items , Etc.. )
  • No 3rd party clients allowed.

Amendments
  • If you experience any problems with the server, Contact a mod or admin on the forums or ingame
  • All the rules provided above are pretty basic and cover many aspects of the game and how to conduct oneself on the server. They have served us well for the past year and should continue to do so until the server comes to a close, which hopefully will not happen for a very long time. However, if we need to, we will change the rules in order to deal with any situation that the current rules can't deal with or if something goes haywire in the behaviour of the community. Really has not been an issue in the past, really should not be in the future. We need you, the player, to help us keep it that way.
  • Advertising - You will be banned
  • Practice the art of the inner monologue. You don't need to share your every thought in chat. The occasional witty remark is fine and expected (laughing is good, we love to laugh), and often times people building/adventuring together will use in-game chat to coordinate, but you'll have to learn how much is too much when working by yourself chatting to no one in particular.
Myst-Craft Rules
Mystcraft is a great mod, unfortunately it causes way to much server lag.
Spongecakes!! <-- Secret word
Players;

• May still create link books to get to and from places in the overworld
  • May Use link books to other ages, only if created by its owner.
  • May not take up residence in another players age without the owner + an admins permission
  • May Create Link Book Modifiers to create Intralinking books

Application:

Specs:
Dell PowerEdge M610
CPU - 2 x Hex-Core Xeon Processors E-5645
RAM - 48GB RAM
HDD - 1 x 400GB SATA II SSD (3Gb/s)

Server: 162.248.78.114
Teamspeak: ts.crowdcontrolgaming.com:6268

If you want to improve your chances of whitelist, come chat with us!
People who may Approve/Deny your application:
- Myself (mnbvc655)
- Kona351
[DOUBLEPOST=1414874256][/DOUBLEPOST]In-Game Username: collazocraft
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: every day, or when have free time
Why do you want to join CCG?:My freind jdmus plays the server and said it was a blast so i would like to join him.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:Ill help out in community projects and be of assistance to anyone who needs it.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST=1414874256][/DOUBLEPOST]In-Game Username: collazocraft
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: every day, or when have free time
Why do you want to join CCG?:My freind jdmus plays the server and said it was a blast so i would like to join him.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:Ill help out in community projects and be of assistance to anyone who needs it.
Welcome to ccg man!

Geckogamer

Jul 29, 2019
Small quistion are players who only can play at 2 week basis allowed?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

ReeceMNewman

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: DJ_HoneyDew
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope :)
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Every Weekend due to college
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes i do :)
Will you follow ALL of our rules? of Course :)
Why do you want to join CCG?: For the experience of sharing creations with other people, and being part of a community
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Any way that i can :)

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Small quistion are players who only can play at 2 week basis allowed?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk
Anybody is allowed my friend[DOUBLEPOST=1414990806][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: DJ_HoneyDew
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope :)
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Every Weekend due to college
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes i do :)
Will you follow ALL of our rules? of Course :)
Why do you want to join CCG?: For the experience of sharing creations with other people, and being part of a community
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Any way that i can :)
Hey man, your application is a little empty, so i'm going to decline
sorry mang

HelloMyNameIsreaper

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:ReaperGH
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Yes
If Yes, why? I was going in this highly bukkited server with the craziest spawn protection that went over 1k blocks. I got bored and and began trying to see where the protection ended. I broke one block and I instantly got kicked/banned. It was over about 2 years ago I honestly don't remember the server name/ip.
How often can you play?: I can try to squish in atleast an hour or two, but it depends on my workload since I am a junior(HS). But on the weekends I am usually free unless I have projects.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I have a headset.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes ( I personally hate it when people monologue stuff to me. I've had a friend that played mc with me and told me litterally everything he got...).
Why do you want to join CCG?: I have rarely ever played mc in singleplayer. And personally it's better to play with a other people to have imput in what I do. And I had built my first pc last August so I am able to really play ftb. I previously play on a 2-3 year old pentium laptop...gawd that was terrible.My friends FTB server reverted to a vanilla server and rarely anyone plays there, I itch for my FTB since I spent most of my time on MC on mods. I am currently running a Quad-core FX-4100 & EVGA GTX 760 ACX Superclocked Edition.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I usually have a small base. I mostly just adventure/mine. I don't try to make huge builds since whenever I do they never get finished. But I am happy to help others in their builds when I can. I'll have no problem letting people borrow things from me as long it is for good use.
Secret Word
Sponges