Whitelist Server Crowd Control Gaming Monster {1.1.1 } {Whitelisted} {Friendly Community} {Teamspeak} {Dedicated}

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Geckogamer

Jul 29, 2019
ING: jaro1197

Have you ever banned from any type of minecraft server?: yes

If yes, why?: if i may be honest i have not really any idea why i was on vacantion and when i came back i was banned.

How often can you play?: at a 2 week basis (due the fact that the good pc is somewhere where dont come often)

Do you have a mic for team speak?: yes i have a mic but im not familiar with team speak

Will you follow all the rules?: yes i definitely will follow all the rules

Why do you want to join CCG?: well i wanted to play modded smp for a long time but i have horrible experience with public servers.

If you are accepted, how to you plan on integrating with the community?: well i will probably will be making stuff like a iron foundry for the community (i try to use vannilla mechanics in modded stuff) as well a magical workshop

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:ReaperGH
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Yes
If Yes, why? I was going in this highly bukkited server with the craziest spawn protection that went over 1k blocks. I got bored and and began trying to see where the protection ended. I broke one block and I instantly got kicked/banned. It was over about 2 years ago I honestly don't remember the server name/ip.
How often can you play?: I can try to squish in atleast an hour or two, but it depends on my workload since I am a junior(HS). But on the weekends I am usually free unless I have projects.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I have a headset.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes ( I personally hate it when people monologue stuff to me. I've had a friend that played mc with me and told me litterally everything he got...).
Why do you want to join CCG?: I have rarely ever played mc in singleplayer. And personally it's better to play with a other people to have imput in what I do. And I had built my first pc last August so I am able to really play ftb. I previously play on a 2-3 year old pentium laptop...gawd that was terrible.My friends FTB server reverted to a vanilla server and rarely anyone plays there, I itch for my FTB since I spent most of my time on MC on mods. I am currently running a Quad-core FX-4100 & EVGA GTX 760 ACX Superclocked Edition.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I usually have a small base. I mostly just adventure/mine. I don't try to make huge builds since whenever I do they never get finished. But I am happy to help others in their builds when I can. I'll have no problem letting people borrow things from me as long it is for good use.
Secret Word
Sponges
Accepted, because the appication seems unique..
however you'll note that the secret word has changed since sponges

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
A
ING: jaro1197

Have you ever banned from any type of minecraft server?: yes

If yes, why?: if i may be honest i have not really any idea why i was on vacantion and when i came back i was banned.

How often can you play?: at a 2 week basis (due the fact that the good pc is somewhere where dont come often)

Do you have a mic for team speak?: yes i have a mic but im not familiar with team speak

Will you follow all the rules?: yes i definitely will follow all the rules

Why do you want to join CCG?: well i wanted to play modded smp for a long time but i have horrible experience with public servers.

If you are accepted, how to you plan on integrating with the community?: well i will probably will be making stuff like a iron foundry for the community (i try to use vannilla mechanics in modded stuff) as well a magical workshop

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk
ccepted

Raghtur

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Raghtur
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Once on a vanilla server to help the server owner test permissions for admins/mods, ban was rescinded immediately
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Several hours a day Friday-Sunday, only an hour or two Monday-Friday
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, though if I do get involved with Mystcraft I might break a rule by accident as I've never messed with it before. I will ask questions of people prior to any delibrate use of Mystcraft.
Why do you want to join CCG?: I've been wanting to get back into a Monster server since the Squirrelcraft server went defunct a few months ago, and I prefer playing on servers that don't allow griefing, and use a voice chat program like Teamspeak.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: In general, just try to help people out when I can, and if I can find a group of people that I can work well with, I would love to help them out with their projects and hopefully they with mine. Otherwise I have no problems going off on my own and setting up my own place where I can build/experiment with to my heart's content.

damien1114

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: damien1114
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope! Never been banned and never want to be :p
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: I'm usually playing minecraft for about 6-8 hours a day as I am currently starting to make a youtube lets play series
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yep!
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yep! I will follow all the rules to a T!
Why do you want to join CCG?: I wish to join CCG to find a community that I can do builds with and make minecraft videos on!
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I enjoy making community builds. Which usually are more tech or magic based. Like making a community workshop and powerstation. Or a thaumcraft set up that produces next to no flux

also I think your teamspeak might be down

Last edited:

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: GuillaumeDeleu
Age: 14, but don't worry I' mature. I played on a couple of whitelisted server before, and I'm not part of these guys who will blow up a base and say "Hey, it's a prank !"
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? : Never
If Yes, why ? N/A
How often can you play? About 1 or 2 hours a day
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak? No, sorry...
Will you follow ALL of our rules ? Of course I will
Why do you want to join CCG? I would like to play on a new server, start a new base and play on a friendly community
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I like to make some devices or builds that can be useful for everybody, usually farms or shops

Also, I'm Belgian :)

Tyler Chase

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
Rhokanov

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
Negative

If Yes, why?
N/A

How often can you play?:
Potentially a bit every day. I work a 12 hour shift rotation and sometimes get free time at work to mess around on nights and weekends.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
Sure do. I won't be able to talk on TS while at work but I can connect and listed if needed.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
I don't see why not. Everything looks fair to me.

Why do you want to join CCG?:
I'm looking for a Minecraft community to join. None of my RL friends play minecraft and it's just not fun for me to play alone. Looking forward to some fun times with what seems like a good bunch of people.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
I'm big into building large mind-blowing structures as part of a collaboration. I love working together with like minded people to create something amazing.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
Rhokanov

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
Negative

If Yes, why?
N/A

How often can you play?:
Potentially a bit every day. I work a 12 hour shift rotation and sometimes get free time at work to mess around on nights and weekends.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
Sure do. I won't be able to talk on TS while at work but I can connect and listed if needed.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
I don't see why not. Everything looks fair to me.

Why do you want to join CCG?:
I'm looking for a Minecraft community to join. None of my RL friends play minecraft and it's just not fun for me to play alone. Looking forward to some fun times with what seems like a good bunch of people.

I'm big into building large mind-blowing structures as part of a collaboration. I love working together with like minded people to create something amazing.
Accepted, Lovely application

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: GuillaumeDeleu
Age: 14, but don't worry I' mature. I played on a couple of whitelisted server before, and I'm not part of these guys who will blow up a base and say "Hey, it's a prank !"
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? : Never
If Yes, why ? N/A
How often can you play? About 1 or 2 hours a day
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak? No, sorry...
Will you follow ALL of our rules ? Of course I will
Why do you want to join CCG? I would like to play on a new server, start a new base and play on a friendly community
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I like to make some devices or builds that can be useful for everybody, usually farms or shops

Also, I'm Belgian :)
Accepted
In-Game Username: damien1114
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope! Never been banned and never want to be :p
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: I'm usually playing minecraft for about 6-8 hours a day as I am currently starting to make a youtube lets play series
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yep!
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yep! I will follow all the rules to a T!
Why do you want to join CCG?: I wish to join CCG to find a community that I can do builds with and make minecraft videos on!
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I enjoy making community builds. Which usually are more tech or magic based. Like making a community workshop and powerstation. Or a thaumcraft set up that produces next to no flux
also I think your teamspeak might be down
Accepted, It may have been down, but if it was its back
In-Game Username:Raghtur
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Once on a vanilla server to help the server owner test permissions for admins/mods, ban was rescinded immediately
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Several hours a day Friday-Sunday, only an hour or two Monday-Friday
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, though if I do get involved with Mystcraft I might break a rule by accident as I've never messed with it before. I will ask questions of people prior to any delibrate use of Mystcraft.
Why do you want to join CCG?: I've been wanting to get back into a Monster server since the Squirrelcraft server went defunct a few months ago, and I prefer playing on servers that don't allow griefing, and use a voice chat program like Teamspeak.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: In general, just try to help people out when I can, and if I can find a group of people that I can work well with, I would love to help them out with their projects and hopefully they with mine. Otherwise I have no problems going off on my own and setting up my own place where I can build/experiment with to my heart's content.
Accepted

Martin4456

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Martin4456
Age: 12, people that are older than me, even adults has told me that im mature, the teachers always ask me if i agree on their descisions, my mom even tell's me that im mature , :)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, i've never been banned from a server
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: I play all the time except from when im at school and doing homework and that stuff, so i would say l play like 4-7 hours every day except weekends then i play whole day :)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes and i have used it alot before and have no problem with it
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes i think the rules are standard, so i will have no problem following them :)
Why do you want to join CCG?: Because, I've been on another community server that closed , and i enjoy community servers the best :)
I like to work alone , but i dont have any problems helping out if anyone needs help, i feel im pretty good with those mods like Industrial craft, thermal expansion, and everything that has to do with electric and power, and if there are some projects im more than happy to help :)

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Martin4456
Age: 12, people that are older than me, even adults has told me that im mature, the teachers always ask me if i agree on their descisions, my mom even tell's me that im mature , :)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, i've never been banned from a server
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: I play all the time except from when im at school and doing homework and that stuff, so i would say l play like 4-7 hours every day except weekends then i play whole day :)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes and i have used it alot before and have no problem with it
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes i think the rules are standard, so i will have no problem following them :)
Why do you want to join CCG?: Because, I've been on another community server that closed , and i enjoy community servers the best :)
I like to work alone , but i dont have any problems helping out if anyone needs help, i feel im pretty good with those mods like Industrial craft, thermal expansion, and everything that has to do with electric and power, and if there are some projects im more than happy to help :)
Denied

woodsnack

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: jones_616in
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No I normaly played on homemade server's
If Yes, why? n/a
How often can you play?: once or twice a week if RL permits it
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Of course ;)
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, I do
Why do you want to join CCG?: Because a friend of mine (Ceragor) is also playing on this server and I want to play with him sometimes
If you are accepted, How do you plan on integrating with the community?:

I don't even know if I want to have a base on my own, or if I move in directly with Ceragor, altough he doesn't know about his luck yet ;), but I'm definitely willing to contribute in any future community-based builds or projects. Or perhaps it is the other way around, and Ceragor is helping me building my own place...

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: jones_616in
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No I normaly played on homemade server's
If Yes, why? n/a
How often can you play?: once or twice a week if RL permits it
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Of course ;)
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, I do
Why do you want to join CCG?: Because a friend of mine (Ceragor) is also playing on this server and I want to play with him sometimes
If you are accepted, How do you plan on integrating with the community?:

I don't even know if I want to have a base on my own, or if I move in directly with Ceragor, altough he doesn't know about his luck yet ;), but I'm definitely willing to contribute in any future community-based builds or projects. Or perhaps it is the other way around, and Ceragor is helping me building my own place...
accepted