Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AcidFish2013

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Voodooroo2010

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not to my knowledge

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: I play as often as i can I work 5 - 2 pretty often so i usually have time to play before work

What is the secret word?: Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've played minecraft since alpha

FTB Experience?: Still kinda new to the FTB experience but i am really good with bees :D

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes i do

Will you follow ALL of our rules? I will follow all of your rules

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Looking for a good community server that is both helpful and fun to play with

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More ftb experience and making some new friends

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am a dedicated builder, i love to build so i will be bringing my experience with building massive constructions

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By helping other people out

Any questions you would like to ask: no

Additional Information?: i like pie :D

Calegal

Jul 29, 2019
So I didn't get whitelisted? Can you tell me if there's no way I'm getting in.

P.S. I forgot to put in my application that I might record for Youtube.

Virezz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Virezz
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why? -
How often can you play?: I play on and off 4-8 hours a day depending on RL schedule
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: not to much actually i wasnt really that into vanilla went to tekkit fairly fast and ya vanilla didnt intrest me
FTB Experience?: played in the beta of ftb
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Server looks like it might be able to handle it self and normaly servers tend to be ridden with lag due to mistcraft being the way it is
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i tend to be more of a technical guy im not good with artistic design but i can manage mostly everything else
What will you be bringing to our server?: i have been known to delve into various mods so i feel im fairly up to speed on the mods
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: im normaly able to assist if someone needs helpwith something and ya i guess dont be a d-bag ;)
Any questions you would like to ask: couldnt see anywhere but is there a mining age somewhere so u dont have to quarry the overworld ? and if there is does that contain dense ores ?
Additional Information?: mostly harmless :p

untastytuna

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: GhostFighter42

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, I always hate logging on a server and finding all of my hard work ruined, so I would never want it to happen to others.

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: 3-4 days a week, give or take.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing since 1.6.6

FTB Experience?: I have been playing FTB for about 7 months and I have played Tekkit for about as long also. I am very experienced with all of the mods, and I love to help people out.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: no =(

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Most definitely

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a really cool, fun server to hang out on. And one that doesn't do a map reset for every update, like the last server I played on.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A fun time playing FTB and helping out people that need it.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am a nice, relaxed, and helpful person. i really like helping people out and

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan on building a big public farm and grow everything and do all nature related stuff, since I always use technology/magic( I will still use some tech and magic though).

Any questions you would like to ask: When can I join? =)

Additional Information?: I am looking into computer coding so I can make my own mods/games some day.

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
-> serjo43

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
-> yes

If Yes, why?
-> my reactor have explode...someone have brake the lever

How often can you play?:
-> 6-8 hours/day

What is the secret word?:
-> Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
-> 2 years

FTB Experience?:
-> since FTB first released

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
-> yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
-> yup

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:
-> becouse this server have all i was looking for: friendly people, no lag, no repeated wipes

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
-> get more expirience with some mods

What will you be bringing to our server?:
-> finding bugs...report them and try to find a solution to fix them...

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
-> help peopley with what i can

Any questions you would like to ask:
-> Why is a ultimate server pack in the direwolf20 pack servers forum? >.<

Additional Information?:
-> srry for my english
(Diddx is my friend and we want to start playing on this server togheder :p )

McMod5000

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Diddx

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:yes

If Yes, why?advancing too fast

How often can you play?:4-5hours/day and more in weekend

What is the secret word?:Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:1 year

FTB Experience?:since it released

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes i do

Will you follow ALL of our rules?of course

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:an awesome friendly server with a few items banned and good specs

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:more friends and the full enjoyment of this modpack

What will you be bringing to our server?:ingenuity and team spirit

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:talk with people and helping them out with what i can

Any questions you would like to ask:No

Additional Information?:can get pissed off if annoyed

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
thx for accepting me[DOUBLEPOST=1363707838][/DOUBLEPOST]but i think ill stick with dw20 as it's less laggy

Ithkul

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: ithkul
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why? -
How often can you play?: 1-6 hours daily
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes sins the very beginning. Even made my own mods for a short while. Nothing fancy though.
FTB Experience?: Yes, been focusing on the IC/RP assosiated mods
Will you follow ALL of our rules? YesWhy do you want to join CraftBeast?: Want to join a bigger community
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Get some new friends that share the same hobbies. Maybe learn more about the other mods
What will you be bringing to our server?: Maturity, but some good ol fun as well :)
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Blend in and be friendly. Maybe give a few pointers as to improve performance and health of server.
Any questions you would like to ask: I will ask them on TS
Additional Information?:

joehelmer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: joehelmer

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: 4-8 hours per day if RL schedule allows

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since October 2010

FTB Experience?: Started to play FTB this January

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Would like to join a bigger community after getting tired of playing by myself.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Learn more about FTB

What will you be bringing to our server?: A lot of fun. :)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Be friendly and as helpful as possible.

Any questions you would like to ask: Will take them on TS or in chat.

Additional Information?:

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: TehKnight117

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: At least an hour or more depends on how much homework I get since I'm a freshman.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing it for 2 years.

FTB Experience?: Been playing for 2 months and enjoying it.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a friendly and mature community.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Learn more about mystcraft and meet new people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will bring assistant to others who are new to FTB.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Making it enjoyable for anyone.

Any questions you would like to ask: None.

Additional Information?: Reason why I think I'm mature because I am patient and I don't have a temper.

DeltaPangaea

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: deltapangaea
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
How often can you play?: Fairly often. Every day to every other day.
What is the secret word?: Sponges.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Fairly robust. Started in 1.2.4, kept getting distracted before getting to the Ender Dragon. XD
FTB Experience?: A month or two. Pretty darn keen.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, although I don't use it too often.
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Most certainly.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Had an urge to try some FTB on a server rather than alone, and CraftBeast looks promising.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A good time.

What will you be bringing to our server?: My little ol' pleasant, helpful self.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Same way anyone does. Hanging out, talking, getting to know people.

Any questions you would like to ask: So is it just the default mods in the Ultimate Pack? And... how painful is GregTech? I've never tried it...

Additional Information?: None I can think of.

Youriyo20

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: youriyo20

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: when i have the free time

What is the secret word?: sponge

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: i've been playing since 1.6 beta

FTB Experience?: i've been playing it since the release

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: its a fun server with a lot of nice people on it(i've already been playing on it)

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A nice time to experience with all the mods

What will you be bringing to our server?: A really nice guy who talks alot

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Talking to people on the server and TS

Any questions you would like to ask:nope

Additional Information?:

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional):http://clanvortex.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=17541

tcrawleyman

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: tcrawleyman

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: multiple hours per day after school

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: months

FTB Experience?: year

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes but dont often speak on ts3

Will you follow ALL of our rules? of course

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I played mindcrack quit for awhile and now that ultimate is here this server looked good

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A nice server to have fun and possibly make a group

What will you be bringing to our server?: experience and laughter

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: either join someone else invite someone to join me or chill on my own

Any questions you would like to ask: Can i get whitelisted soon (if that doesn't sound ignorant).

Additional Information?: Not necessarily

UltraBrownies

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: KidKiggz

If Yes, why? ^

How often can you play?: I play a very good amount of hours and I really only spend my time on one server.

What is the secret word?: Sponges.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Of course.

FTB Experience?: I am very well familiar with all of the mods in this modpack.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes I do.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes I will

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:Because I just died on another server and lost full power armor and I want to share my experiences with other people if I can :)

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To learn from the other players and to get new ideas

What will you be bringing to our server?: Friends and a good attitude :)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By sharing my own ideas and helping out players along the way

Any questions you would like to ask:

Additional Information?: I hope to see you all soon.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Virezz
If Yes, why? -
How often can you play?: I play on and off 4-8 hours a day depending on RL schedule
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: not to much actually i wasnt really that into vanilla went to tekkit fairly fast and ya vanilla didnt intrest me
FTB Experience?: played in the beta of ftb
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Server looks like it might be able to handle it self and normaly servers tend to be ridden with lag due to mistcraft being the way it is
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i tend to be more of a technical guy im not good with artistic design but i can manage mostly everything else
What will you be bringing to our server?: i have been known to delve into various mods so i feel im fairly up to speed on the mods
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: im normaly able to assist if someone needs helpwith something and ya i guess dont be a d-bag ;)
Any questions you would like to ask: couldnt see anywhere but is there a mining age somewhere so u dont have to quarry the overworld ? and if there is does that contain dense ores ?
Additional Information?: mostly harmless :p

In-Game Username: tcrawleyman

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: multiple hours per day after school

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: months

FTB Experience?: year

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes but dont often speak on ts3

Will you follow ALL of our rules? of course

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I played mindcrack quit for awhile and now that ultimate is here this server looked good

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A nice server to have fun and possibly make a group

What will you be bringing to our server?: experience and laughter

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: either join someone else invite someone to join me or chill on my own

Any questions you would like to ask: Can i get whitelisted soon (if that doesn't sound ignorant).

Additional Information?: Not necessarily

If Yes, why?

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: its a fun server with a lot of nice people on it(i've already been playing on it)

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A nice time to experience with all the mods

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Talking to people on the server and TS

Additional Information?:

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional):http://clanvortex.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=17541

If Yes, why?

Additional Information?:

Accepted

Arrowheaderz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Arrowheaderz

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yeah, from friends servers as a joke

If Yes, why? ^ See above ^

How often can you play?: A lot of the time, about 4 hours a day at most

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: about 3 years now. I'm rather good at building too

FTB Experience?: Not as much, but Im rather experienced in many of the mods except for forestry, thats the one Im learning in and also thermal expansion but I'm getting a hold of that mod too.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yup-i-ree

Will you follow ALL of our rules? YUP

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because I want a friendly and challenging Feed the Beast multiplayer experience and this server seems like it will be friendly enough. So I want to join it.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A fun time.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I wanna make a room that receives items and automatically sorts them and Puts them into barrels which people can borrow from. I want to help the community to help it grow into an epic Feed the Beast world.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By building epic things near people to help them grow as I grow.

Any questions you would like to ask: Potato???!!!???

Additional Information?: You can call me Arrow.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Arrowheaderz

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yeah, from friends servers as a joke

If Yes, why? ^ See above ^

How often can you play?: A lot of the time, about 4 hours a day at most

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: about 3 years now. I'm rather good at building too

FTB Experience?: Not as much, but Im rather experienced in many of the mods except for forestry, thats the one Im learning in and also thermal expansion but I'm getting a hold of that mod too.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yup-i-ree

Will you follow ALL of our rules? YUP

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because I want a friendly and challenging Feed the Beast multiplayer experience and this server seems like it will be friendly enough. So I want to join it.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A fun time.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I wanna make a room that receives items and automatically sorts them and Puts them into barrels which people can borrow from. I want to help the community to help it grow into an epic Feed the Beast world.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By building epic things near people to help them grow as I grow.

Any questions you would like to ask: Potato???!!!???

Additional Information?: You can call me Arrow.
Accepted