Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:

My in game username is Virtual_Scoop

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:

No but i have been temp banned once. :(

If Yes, why?

The temp ban was for building an illegal item that i didnt know was illegal

How often can you play?:

3 or 4 times a week on average

What is the secret word?:

The secret word is sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
I have been playing vanilla for 3 years now

FTB Experience?:

I only just started playing ftb and direwolf20 but it seems fun :)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
Yes i will follow every single one of your rules.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:

My friends are playing it and want me to join them.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:

To get good at this game and have a fun time!

What will you be bringing to our server?:

A fantastic personality :)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:

I plan on joining up with my friends

Any questions you would like to ask:

Nope it seems pretty straight forward

Additional Information?:

I live in Florida

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional):
Accepted!
Please register on our forums when possible![DOUBLEPOST=1361163478][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username:ryanhaych1

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Yes,

If Yes, why? I started to Insult a player that stole my Machines on a server that had no protections.

How often can you play?:Almost everyday

What is the secret word?:sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: played since Alpha Stages

FTB Experience?:i play alot of Mindcrack and looking to play DW20

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:Yes, But i will most likely not talk When i have a cold.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? I Promise to Follow the Rules 100%

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:I'm looking for a DW20 Server i've been playing mindcrack alot of and wanted to try DW20 pack

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Having Fun and Making New Friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?:My knowledge :), Thaumcraft I like alot

Any questions you would like to ask:N/A

Additional Information?:N/A
Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): Don't Have one Will create If Accepted.
Accepted!~

Fernando

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: MINIRALLO
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, not really
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: every day
What is the secret word?: Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Well played since 1.8 so actually lots of exp
FTB Experience?: Since slowpoke released it
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yeah, not at nights since my parents are asleep
Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because I want to experience a good FTB server
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Knowledge, fun, and friends.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Help, and experience
If you are accepted, How do you plan on integrating with the community?: Helping people or helping new people find an answer to their questions
Any questions you would like to ask: Is there constant admins on the server?
Additional Information?: Good at building and in mods like: Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, IC2, and thermal expansion.
Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): http://www.craftbeastmc.tk/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=30

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
Will you be adding Any protections? Chest locks or Regions? just started playing and someome Griefed my Build already

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: unseennote

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not that I can recall, but you can check MCBans if you like, I might have 1 or 2 minor offences... (language for instance, however it may have been out of context)

If Yes, why? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How often can you play?: Usually only on weekends, or on breaks when I am away from school...

What is the secret word?:Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played vanilla MC since 1.7.3.

FTB Experience?: I have played since FTB came out in the Launcher. I suck at all the wiring and stuff, I am still learning... (I'm used to using the magic stuff... Soulshards, Thaumcraft, etc...)

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do, but it's a kareoke microphone, I'm still saving for a headset... :/

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: I shall.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because I am looking for a good community of gamers to chill with.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To gain? Hmmm... mostly knowledge of the mods I would say, and to make new friendships.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I can't quite tell what you mean by this question... I'll bring what I can... :3

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By joining the forums and hanging around on the server.

Any questions you would like to ask: I will ask when they come to mind.

Additional Information?: None whatsoever.

Makin911

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
Makin91

No
How often can you play?:
All the time. :D

Ive played Minecraft since early alpha. on and off since then.

FTB Experience?:
ive been playing around with buildcraft, redpower and industrialcraft for some months now. switched from my own modpack to feed the beast about 3 weeks ago and been playing around with it ever since.

Yes.
i will.

ive been playing with some friends on my own server. and recently it has become somewhat inactive. and i want to find new people to play with.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?/What will you be bringing to our server?:
more people with the same interest as myself. i seek experience and help from you, and offer the same in return.

Depends, if its this server is the server i hope it to be. i most defently plan to join the teamspeak, shutting down my own server and donating the money i save to make this one better.

Additional Information?:
if you want to check out my work. come join me on this server. Ryggegangstas.mdn44.creeperhost.net

Da_B3AST

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Da_B3AST
  • you been banned before?:Never
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:yes i will
  • Why should we whitelist you: im looking for a good community of players where i can play my favorite mods and have fun, I have a lot of free time
  • Can you be part of the community?:yes, i will as much as i can
  • FTB Experience: About 2 months
  • Vanilla minecraft experience: Too much to count, before it was popular
  • Why do You want to join CraftBeast?: Just to have a lot of fun and to have a great experience with all the other players, and to play FTB of course :)
  • If you are accepted, how do u plan on integrating with our community?: Probably joining a group of chill people or person and to have fun and serious times.
  • How often can you play?: Everyday for like 2 hours or if something comes up 6 days a week for 2 hours.

Nosferatoon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Nosferatoon
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Couple of hours a day at least, when I get into it I play a lot :)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since late Alpha
FTB Experience?: About 3 months now
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a mature community to play and chill with
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Hopefully some cool people to chill with
What will you be bringing to our server?: I am experienced and a chill guy so hopefully just a bit of fun!
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Maybe joining a town or finding a group of people to set up a town with and just build stuff
Any questions you would like to ask: Not really
Additional Information?: I also make youtube videos and am involved in the competitive gaming scene!

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): http://www.craftbeastmc.tk/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=38

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Nosferatoon
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Couple of hours a day at least, when I get into it I play a lot :)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since late Alpha
FTB Experience?: About 3 months now
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a mature community to play and chill with
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Hopefully some cool people to chill with
What will you be bringing to our server?: I am experienced and a chill guy so hopefully just a bit of fun!
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Maybe joining a town or finding a group of people to set up a town with and just build stuff
Any questions you would like to ask: Not really
Additional Information?: I also make youtube videos and am involved in the competitive gaming scene!

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): http://www.craftbeastmc.tk/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=38
In-Game Username:
Makin91

No
How often can you play?:
All the time. :D

Ive played Minecraft since early alpha. on and off since then.

FTB Experience?:
ive been playing around with buildcraft, redpower and industrialcraft for some months now. switched from my own modpack to feed the beast about 3 weeks ago and been playing around with it ever since.

Yes.
i will.

ive been playing with some friends on my own server. and recently it has become somewhat inactive. and i want to find new people to play with.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?/What will you be bringing to our server?:
more people with the same interest as myself. i seek experience and help from you, and offer the same in return.

Depends, if its this server is the server i hope it to be. i most defently plan to join the teamspeak, shutting down my own server and donating the money i save to make this one better.

Additional Information?:
if you want to check out my work. come join me on this server. Ryggegangstas.mdn44.creeperhost.net
In-Game Username: unseennote

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not that I can recall, but you can check MCBans if you like, I might have 1 or 2 minor offences... (language for instance, however it may have been out of context)

If Yes, why? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How often can you play?: Usually only on weekends, or on breaks when I am away from school...

What is the secret word?:Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played vanilla MC since 1.7.3.

FTB Experience?: I have played since FTB came out in the Launcher. I suck at all the wiring and stuff, I am still learning... (I'm used to using the magic stuff... Soulshards, Thaumcraft, etc...)

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do, but it's a kareoke microphone, I'm still saving for a headset... :/

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: I shall.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because I am looking for a good community of gamers to chill with.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To gain? Hmmm... mostly knowledge of the mods I would say, and to make new friendships.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I can't quite tell what you mean by this question... I'll bring what I can... :3

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By joining the forums and hanging around on the server.

Any questions you would like to ask: I will ask when they come to mind.

Additional Information?: None whatsoever.
Accepted, register on our forums.. uhh follow the rules C:

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Da_B3AST
  • you been banned before?:Never
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:yes i will
  • Why should we whitelist you: im looking for a good community of players where i can play my favorite mods and have fun, I have a lot of free time
  • Can you be part of the community?:yes, i will as much as i can
  • FTB Experience: About 2 months
  • Vanilla minecraft experience: Too much to count, before it was popular
  • Why do You want to join CraftBeast?: Just to have a lot of fun and to have a great experience with all the other players, and to play FTB of course :)
  • If you are accepted, how do u plan on integrating with our community?: Probably joining a group of chill people or person and to have fun and serious times.
  • How often can you play?: Everyday for like 2 hours or if something comes up 6 days a week for 2 hours.

Denied

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: raggedreece
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes
If Yes, why? the owner was drunk and i was one of the 2 players he banned
How often can you play?: pretty much everyday especially saturdays
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: i have been playing since release 1.0.0 and am fairly confident with redstone
FTB Experience?: i have been playing since i saw it on dw20 and nearby gamers channel, i understand the mods and do very well with setups
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: to be part of a relatively small community that has teamspeak to be able to partake in fun builds etc
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: some mc friends and a bit of peace from not worrying about griefers
What will you be bringing to our server?: help if asked, otherwise a new player and possible donator once i get some cash
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: by going on teamspeak and speaking in minecraft chat
Any questions you would like to ask: are there any restrictions on things such as thaumcraft
Additional Information?: none

Lewatahu16

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Lewatahu16

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: not as of yet

How often can you play?: as often as i can, so usually every day

What is the secret word?: Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've killed the Ender Dragon, have several stacks of diamonds an emeralds, and have crossed oceans with railroads. That, and I'm getting better with redstone. Experienced? I'd say so.

FTB Experience?: still testing some things out, but I'm getting more and more experience. You'd be suprissed by my learning curve

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do, but I'd rather not use that. My family is a very vocal one, so I don't need embarasing things to just pop up.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? To the best of my abilities.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I have a friend who suggested it. I do believe he's already been whitelisted.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Nothing in particular, just looking for a good time. I do have a sense of humor, which I may or may not use, depending on the circumstances. I also have two chemistry teachers for parents, I never had a chance to be normal. You ask, and I just may know it.

What will you be bringing to our server?: hmm..............nothing bad that's for sure. I'm just a player. I'm not mean spirited, I just get that way if griefed. That and I can bring what knowledge I do have. I'll probably be out-shined by someone, but who knows? The only thing I WON'T get out shined on is trivia about, well, you'll have to ask to find out...

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: My friend should have a home already set up there. I plan on joining him. If that goes south, I'll just go looking for a ravine somewhere. I'll be relatively quiet, most of the time.

Any questions you would like to ask: Is tp enabled? It can be a lifesaver.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: raggedreece
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes
If Yes, why? the owner was drunk and i was one of the 2 players he banned
How often can you play?: pretty much everyday especially saturdays
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: i have been playing since release 1.0.0 and am fairly confident with redstone
FTB Experience?: i have been playing since i saw it on dw20 and nearby gamers channel, i understand the mods and do very well with setups
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: to be part of a relatively small community that has teamspeak to be able to partake in fun builds etc
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: some mc friends and a bit of peace from not worrying about griefers
What will you be bringing to our server?: help if asked, otherwise a new player and possible donator once i get some cash
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: by going on teamspeak and speaking in minecraft chat
Any questions you would like to ask: are there any restrictions on things such as thaumcraft
Additional Information?: none
In-Game Username: Lewatahu16

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: not as of yet

How often can you play?: as often as i can, so usually every day

What is the secret word?: Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've killed the Ender Dragon, have several stacks of diamonds an emeralds, and have crossed oceans with railroads. That, and I'm getting better with redstone. Experienced? I'd say so.

FTB Experience?: still testing some things out, but I'm getting more and more experience. You'd be suprissed by my learning curve

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do, but I'd rather not use that. My family is a very vocal one, so I don't need embarasing things to just pop up.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? To the best of my abilities.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I have a friend who suggested it. I do believe he's already been whitelisted.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Nothing in particular, just looking for a good time. I do have a sense of humor, which I may or may not use, depending on the circumstances. I also have two chemistry teachers for parents, I never had a chance to be normal. You ask, and I just may know it.

What will you be bringing to our server?: hmm..............nothing bad that's for sure. I'm just a player. I'm not mean spirited, I just get that way if griefed. That and I can bring what knowledge I do have. I'll probably be out-shined by someone, but who knows? The only thing I WON'T get out shined on is trivia about, well, you'll have to ask to find out...

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: My friend should have a home already set up there. I plan on joining him. If that goes south, I'll just go looking for a ravine somewhere. I'll be relatively quiet, most of the time.

Any questions you would like to ask: Is tp enabled? It can be a lifesaver.
Accepted, register on the forums when you can.

UltraTurboPanda

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: cheezburger1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Sadly, yes.
If Yes, why? Over a year ago now, I had quit playing minecraft for a few months and left my account to sit unattended. When I got the urge to log back on to my favorite server and play for a few hours, I was greeted by the welcoming glow of the screen that read "You have been banned from this server. (MC-Bans)". It turns out that while I was away, A spammer got a hold of my account and made repeated attacks on some of the more famous servers of the day. I'd like to say that it wasn't my fault, but I had a very predictable password at the time, and I'm not surprised someone cracked it.​
How often can you play?: That really depends on my schedule. I'm bogged down with college classes and high-school work. I might make 2-3 hours most days, excluding exam weeks of course.​
What is the secret word?: Sponges. Glorious, yellow, spongy sponges.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I played for well over 1000 hours since the early alpha days. I've managed to boot up the game at least once a week for two years now.​

FTB Experience?: I've been messing around with it for a few weeks now, and I can build a sorting system as well as the next guy.​

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Alas, no.​

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, down to the letter. No joy in getting banned form a server I put actual work into.​

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Out of all the servers on this fancy forum, this one had the most interesting OP. Also, my last FTB server just bit the dust, and I need a new home.​

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A source of multiplayer entertainment and a way to waste yet more of my precious time.​

What will you be bringing to our server?: Mediocre construction skills and the odd lame joke in chat.​

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will help out people in any way I can, be it resource loans, or mod advice. All I would ask in return is for people to stop stealing my wrathlamps. It's a problem on every server I try.​

Any questions you would like to ask: Where is the server located? Block lag is not all that much fun to deal with.​

Additional Information?: Not really, mostly everything was covered in the questionnaire.​

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: cheezburger1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Sadly, yes.
If Yes, why? Over a year ago now, I had quit playing minecraft for a few months and left my account to sit unattended. When I got the urge to log back on to my favorite server and play for a few hours, I was greeted by the welcoming glow of the screen that read "You have been banned from this server. (MC-Bans)". It turns out that while I was away, A spammer got a hold of my account and made repeated attacks on some of the more famous servers of the day. I'd like to say that it wasn't my fault, but I had a very predictable password at the time, and I'm not surprised someone cracked it.​
How often can you play?: That really depends on my schedule. I'm bogged down with college classes and high-school work. I might make 2-3 hours most days, excluding exam weeks of course.​
What is the secret word?: Sponges. Glorious, yellow, spongy sponges.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I played for well over 1000 hours since the early alpha days. I've managed to boot up the game at least once a week for two years now.​

FTB Experience?: I've been messing around with it for a few weeks now, and I can build a sorting system as well as the next guy.​

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Alas, no.​

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, down to the letter. No joy in getting banned form a server I put actual work into.​

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Out of all the servers on this fancy forum, this one had the most interesting OP. Also, my last FTB server just bit the dust, and I need a new home.​

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A source of multiplayer entertainment and a way to waste yet more of my precious time.​

What will you be bringing to our server?: Mediocre construction skills and the odd lame joke in chat.​

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will help out people in any way I can, be it resource loans, or mod advice. All I would ask in return is for people to stop stealing my wrathlamps. It's a problem on every server I try.​

Any questions you would like to ask: Where is the server located? Block lag is not all that much fun to deal with.​

Additional Information?: Not really, mostly everything was covered in the questionnaire.​
Accepted, server located in Nottingham but will soon be moved to LA
please register on our forums when possible.

brinto

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: brinto​
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope! just leave or they tend to close x(​
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: Pretty much daily would never go more than 2 days anyways ahah
What is the secret word?: Sponges!​
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing since early beta :)
FTB Experience?: umm id say 3-4 months but done loads with mods and mod packs before then
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: unfortunately i dont :(
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Down to the last full stop​
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Iv been playing mods and ftb in singleplayer and it gets very boring and dull after so much time and would love to be part of a community and make friends while playing the mods! :)
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A source of multiplayer entertainment and a way to waste yet more of my precious time.
What will you be bringing to our server?: i im quite good with the majority of the mods and I like to think that im friendly and helpful? :D
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I would love to work with others on own little projects or silly give a help in hand when i can or if needed​
Any questions you would like to ask: Not that i can think of think well covered in OP
Additional information:

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Hello craftbeasters, as promised.. we got our Location changed to a more suitable location..
However.. our host had issues when backing up our files....
and we lost everything... Im still talking with them about compensation..
however.. the new ip is..
184.22.11.113 or Play.craftbeastmc.tk I am currently in the process of restoring our forums/website as i backed them up locally.. Sorry guys.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
No worries MN, it happens. Let us know how we can help. I am ok with starting my communal area over :)