Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

redevil5k

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: redevil5k

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No. Never.

If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: Almost every day.

What is the secret word?: Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: More than 2 years. Since Beta

FTB Experience?: I'm not a noob, but i havent learned everything as well.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, but it sucks.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm looking for a mature server with minimal griefing.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Minimal lag and not too many restrictions.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I build big, complicated and automatic machines and entire systems. Sometimes things don't turn out very pretty, but i do my best.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I can join a town and build something nice or build a specific building a town needs. Also, i tend to build big.

Any questions you would like to ask: none.

Additional Information?: ask me and i will answer.

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): I don't have it.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: redevil5k

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No. Never.

If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: Almost every day.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: More than 2 years. Since Beta

FTB Experience?: I'm not a noob, but i havent learned everything as well.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, but it sucks.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm looking for a mature server with minimal griefing.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Minimal lag and not too many restrictions.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I build big, complicated and automatic machines and entire systems. Sometimes things don't turn out very pretty, but i do my best.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I can join a town and build something nice or build a specific building a town needs. Also, i tend to build big.

Any questions you would like to ask: none.

Additional Information?: ask me and i will answer.

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): I don't have it.
Accepted! It is highly recommended that you get yourself an account on our forums!

CrazyFreakHi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: CrazyFreakHi_786

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes

If Yes, why? I was too young to be on the server

How often can you play?: 2-3 hours every day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years of vanilla minecraft

FTB Experience?: I know most of the mods. I got FTB when it first came out

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No, I usually listen and type.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course!

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want to join CraftBeast because the server's community sound's very nice and fun and I want to play with other people.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I want to gain knowledge of more mods.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Knowledge of some mods and kindness

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will be gain the communities trust then I will like to live with other members of the server and play with them.

Any questions you would like to ask: No

Additional Information?: None

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): CrazyFreakHi_786

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: CrazyFreakHi_786

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes

If Yes, why? I was too young to be on the server

How often can you play?: 2-3 hours every day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years of vanilla minecraft

FTB Experience?: I know most of the mods. I got FTB when it first came out

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No, I usually listen and type.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course!

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want to join CraftBeast because the server's community sound's very nice and fun and I want to play with other people.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I want to gain knowledge of more mods.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Knowledge of some mods and kindness

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will be gain the communities trust then I will like to live with other members of the server and play with them.

Any questions you would like to ask: No

Additional Information?: None

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): CrazyFreakHi_786

Accepted

Carre_rouge

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username: carre_rouge
  • Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
  • How often can you play?: every day
  • What is the secret word?: Sponge
  • Vanilla Minecraft Experience? yes i started playing mc with alpha.
  • FTB Experience?: I started playing mod with the first direwolf lets play and i never stoped since.
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
  • Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes, if not why will I be doing this
  • Why do you want to join CraftBeast: I want to share my builts with other people and built together
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: experience in computercraft
  • What will you be bringing to our server? community machine, farm & build. Also beautiful constructions ( with so many mods some people forget to make thing beautiful)
  • If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: helping other to build their house and dont go alone in a age (live in overworld)
  • Any questions you would like to ask:
  • Additional Information?: English isn't my first langage but i will try my best.
  • job: I'm a art student.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username: carre_rouge
  • Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
  • How often can you play?: every day
  • What is the secret word?: Sponge
  • Vanilla Minecraft Experience? yes i started playing mc with alpha.
  • FTB Experience?: I started playing mod with the first direwolf lets play and i never stoped since.
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
  • Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes, if not why will I be doing this
  • Why do you want to join CraftBeast: I want to share my builts with other people and built together
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: experience in computercraft
  • What will you be bringing to our server? community machine, farm & build. Also beautiful constructions ( with so many mods some people forget to make thing beautiful)
  • If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: helping other to build their house and dont go alone in a age (live in overworld)
  • Any questions you would like to ask:
  • Additional Information?: English isn't my first langage but i will try my best.
  • job: I'm a art student.

Accepted

astizzz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: FriskyMan
Have you been banned before?: no but i usually quit if i get stolen from but if im excepted im just gona use safes
Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) sponges!
Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
Why should we whitelist you: I know alot about all mods on direwolf20 pack because i watch him and also ive been using mods since minecraft 1.2.5 minecraft
Can you be part of the community?: Yes i love community builds/creations and i will help build shared machine rooms and like direwolf 9x9 houses ;)

arox45

Jul 29, 2019
There are three of us and we are recording and since my friends dont have accounts on the forums i will post the applications in this one post.
My Application
In-Game Username:arox45
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Once
If Yes, why?The admins were drunk and jailed me for no reason and i wanted out so they banned me
How often can you play?:An hour a day depends on what happens in life though
What is the secret word?:Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:about 3-4 four months of it
FTB Experience?:About 6-7 months of it
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:Yes but i prefer not to use teamspeak because i am going to record and i have suonds on speakers cuz my headphone speakers dont work
Will you follow ALL of our rules?of course
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:I am looking for a safe server where i can record a lets play with my friends
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:a good time maybe some subs
What will you be bringing to our server?:hopefully more players because we are recording and alot of helpfullness
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:Umm i guess i will help out the community with needs such as resources expert help on mods and maybe even making shared resources(the shared resources may not happen but i will help out people when tehy need resources if i can)
Any questions you would like to ask:We are recording so i want to know if there are any limitations
Additional Information?:We are recording as you probably read from the rest of my application.
Second Application:
In-Game Username:
nyboy2
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
1 server.
If Yes, why?
Spamming. But I stopped doing that nonsense and i was very bored but it wont happen on this server
How often can you play?:
On Weekdays, 2-3 hours but on Weekends I can play as long as I want.
What is the secret word?:
Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
Yes. I play it almost everyday.
FTB Experience?:
Lots of Experience. (Thanks to my friends)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
Yes I Do....But I'll be recording. I will join it!
Will you follow ALL of our rules?
I will follow all of the Rules and try not to break one.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:
I want to make a Lets Play with my friends on this server.
I will also put your Server IP and FTB Forum on my YouTube desription.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
A good time, and maybe some subs.
What will you be bringing to our server?:
Helping everyone with there needs...maybe sharing some stuff.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
Helping out. I'll work for them, do nice things, help them out with the mods.
Any questions you would like to ask:
Not now.
Additional Information?: No Additional Info.
Third Application:
IGN:superjx10
Have you been banned:Yes I have
If so,why?:I have been falsely accused of griefing,and i started spamming for fun
but I matured a bit.
How often can you play:I play from Friday through Sunday
Secret Word:Sponges!
Vannilla Minecraft experience:For my vanilla minecraft experience, i would say i know the basics, but i not
some wizard on it.
FTB Experience:I would say that im good with some of the mods like IC2 and thaumcraft,but like
i said not amazing.
Microphone for Teampspeak:Yes, I do have a microphone for teamspeak,but i would not like to use it for teamspeak
because i will be running a youtube letsplay.
Will you follow all of the rules?:Yes, I promise to follow all rules
Why do you want to join CraftBeast:I want to join CraftBeast because its a whitelist server, and i feel a whitelist server
is safer than public servers.
What do you plan to gain from our server:I plan to have a good time,and gain some youtube subscribe, and nice players.
What will you bring to our server:I will be bringing funny jokes, im cooperative, when it comes to trading or helping.
If you are accepted how do you plan on integrating yourself onto the server:I plan on staying between walking distances with people just incase if anyone needs help with the mods
or basic stuff.
anything you would like to ask:I would like to ask if anyone has been griefed on this server?

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: FriskyMan
Have you been banned before?: no but i usually quit if i get stolen from but if im excepted im just gona use safes
Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) sponges!
Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
Why should we whitelist you: I know alot about all mods on direwolf20 pack because i watch him and also ive been using mods since minecraft 1.2.5 minecraft
Can you be part of the community?: Yes i love community builds/creations and i will help build shared machine rooms and like direwolf 9x9 houses ;)
Denied.
There are three of us and we are recording and since my friends dont have accounts on the forums i will post the applications in this one post.
My Application
In-Game Username:arox45
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Once
If Yes, why?The admins were drunk and jailed me for no reason and i wanted out so they banned me
How often can you play?:An hour a day depends on what happens in life though
What is the secret word?:Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:about 3-4 four months of it
FTB Experience?:About 6-7 months of it
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:Yes but i prefer not to use teamspeak because i am going to record and i have suonds on speakers cuz my headphone speakers dont work
Will you follow ALL of our rules?of course
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:I am looking for a safe server where i can record a lets play with my friends
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:a good time maybe some subs
What will you be bringing to our server?:hopefully more players because we are recording and alot of helpfullness
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:Umm i guess i will help out the community with needs such as resources expert help on mods and maybe even making shared resources(the shared resources may not happen but i will help out people when tehy need resources if i can)
Any questions you would like to ask:We are recording so i want to know if there are any limitations
Additional Information?:We are recording as you probably read from the rest of my application.
Second Application:
In-Game Username:
nyboy2
1 server.
If Yes, why?
Spamming. But I stopped doing that nonsense and i was very bored but it wont happen on this server
How often can you play?:
On Weekdays, 2-3 hours but on Weekends I can play as long as I want.
Sponges!
Yes. I play it almost everyday.
FTB Experience?:
Lots of Experience. (Thanks to my friends)
Yes I Do....But I'll be recording. I will join it!
I will follow all of the Rules and try not to break one.
I want to make a Lets Play with my friends on this server.
I will also put your Server IP and FTB Forum on my YouTube desription.
A good time, and maybe some subs.
Helping everyone with there needs...maybe sharing some stuff.
Helping out. I'll work for them, do nice things, help them out with the mods.
Not now.
Additional Information?: No Additional Info.
Third Application:
IGN:superjx10
Have you been banned:Yes I have
If so,why?:I have been falsely accused of griefing,and i started spamming for fun
but I matured a bit.
How often can you play:I play from Friday through Sunday
Secret Word:Sponges!
Vannilla Minecraft experience:For my vanilla minecraft experience, i would say i know the basics, but i not
some wizard on it.
FTB Experience:I would say that im good with some of the mods like IC2 and thaumcraft,but like
i said not amazing.
Microphone for Teampspeak:Yes, I do have a microphone for teamspeak,but i would not like to use it for teamspeak
because i will be running a youtube letsplay.
Will you follow all of the rules?:Yes, I promise to follow all rules
Why do you want to join CraftBeast:I want to join CraftBeast because its a whitelist server, and i feel a whitelist server
is safer than public servers.
What do you plan to gain from our server:I plan to have a good time,and gain some youtube subscribe, and nice players.
What will you bring to our server:I will be bringing funny jokes, im cooperative, when it comes to trading or helping.
If you are accepted how do you plan on integrating yourself onto the server:I plan on staying between walking distances with people just incase if anyone needs help with the mods
or basic stuff.
anything you would like to ask:I would like to ask if anyone has been griefed on this server?
Accepted. please register on our Forums.

Empty_Lord

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Empty_Lord
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
How often can you play?: Quite often, random times
Vanilla Minecraft Experiance: not much, I've played ic and bc since I got mc in beta
FTB Experience?: No FTB experiance. but I have played ic2 rp2 and bc for over a year.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes, just have to find it.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of Course
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I've been lookign for a good server with the DW20 pack and is stable. This server looks very promissing.
What will you be bringing to our server?: A helpful person who will most likely get along with everyone
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: help people, meet people, etc.
Any questions you would like to ask: none at this moment.

rye1994

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: rye1994

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: Usually at least once a day for an hour or 2, maybe even more if my internet is being nice. On my days off however, I can often spend quite a few hours during the day as my internet connection is the better in the day.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: First started playing Minecraft not long after 1.2.5 came out, the official release version that is. I played that until I started to lack reasons to use my diamonds, then I got into modding with my first mod being Buildcraft, and then Thaumcraft 2.

FTB Experience?: I've been playing FTB since Direwolf20 v1 came out. My main "speciality" mod is Thaumcraft 3 as I just love the magic aspect of it. Having legitimately completed the research up to version 3.0.3. Also, in RP2 I can make a mean sorting system.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes :) Cross my heart and hope to die!

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Firstly, to me, the server specs look to be really high so it looks like there's not going to be much lag. No Mystcraft ages as well unless donated, the donations help pay for the server and less ages means less lag, very sensible decision. The layout of the OP is nicely laid out as well and I don't think I saw anything that would give a Grammar Nazi any cause for worry.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Selfishly - personal enjoyment :p But other than that a sense of community, playing SSP is nice and everything but I miss the "How does a sorting machine work?" or "Is there an item that'll do XYZ?"

What will you be bringing to our server?: Thaumcraft 3 knowledge, Buildcraft, RP2 and TE, also I try to be helpful in what way I can, I spent a whole afternoon on another server last week helping a guy find his aura node, trying to move it to his location, realising that 300 blocks was a little bit too far to be moving....

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Annoying (read "Helping") everyone in the chat.

Any questions you would like to ask: I don't think I have any, answered pretty much everything in the main post :D

Additional Information?: I've helped towards many of the passive research bonuses here http://ftbwiki.org/List_of_Aspects just the other day. Also I'm English and I'm having a bit of a gap year as I didn't get accepted into Uni to do veterinary Science, despite getting all the grades that I needed.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: rye1994

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: Usually at least once a day for an hour or 2, maybe even more if my internet is being nice. On my days off however, I can often spend quite a few hours during the day as my internet connection is the better in the day.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: First started playing Minecraft not long after 1.2.5 came out, the official release version that is. I played that until I started to lack reasons to use my diamonds, then I got into modding with my first mod being Buildcraft, and then Thaumcraft 2.

FTB Experience?: I've been playing FTB since Direwolf20 v1 came out. My main "speciality" mod is Thaumcraft 3 as I just love the magic aspect of it. Having legitimately completed the research up to version 3.0.3. Also, in RP2 I can make a mean sorting system.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes :) Cross my heart and hope to die!

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Firstly, to me, the server specs look to be really high so it looks like there's not going to be much lag. No Mystcraft ages as well unless donated, the donations help pay for the server and less ages means less lag, very sensible decision. The layout of the OP is nicely laid out as well and I don't think I saw anything that would give a Grammar Nazi any cause for worry.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Selfishly - personal enjoyment :p But other than that a sense of community, playing SSP is nice and everything but I miss the "How does a sorting machine work?" or "Is there an item that'll do XYZ?"

What will you be bringing to our server?: Thaumcraft 3 knowledge, Buildcraft, RP2 and TE, also I try to be helpful in what way I can, I spent a whole afternoon on another server last week helping a guy find his aura node, trying to move it to his location, realising that 300 blocks was a little bit too far to be moving....

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Annoying (read "Helping") everyone in the chat.

Any questions you would like to ask: I don't think I have any, answered pretty much everything in the main post :D

Additional Information?: I've helped towards many of the passive research bonuses herehttp://ftbwiki.org/List_of_Aspects just the other day. Also I'm English and I'm having a bit of a gap year as I didn't get accepted into Uni to do veterinary Science, despite getting all the grades that I needed.
Accepted, welcome to craftbeast

Empty_Lord

Jul 29, 2019
Vanilla Minecraft Experiance: not much, I've played ic and bc since I got mc in beta
FTB Experience?: No FTB experiance. but I have played ic2 rp2 and bc for over a year.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I've been lookign for a good server with the DW20 pack and is stable. This server looks very promissing.
What will you be bringing to our server?: A helpful person who will most likely get along with everyone
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: help people, meet people, etc.
Don't forget about me. :(

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Denied, too little information

facegr1nd

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: facegr1nd
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No!
If Yes, why? -
How often can you play?: Everyday in the evening.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Beta 1.4
FTB Experience?: Switched from Tekkit to FTB on Release Day. Heavy Tekkit player before FTB ;-)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes I will.

I have been playing Tekkit and FTB singleplayer a lot, but i think it starts to get boring when you can't show your stuff to other players!

I hope to find inspiration and help for new builds, a lot of fun playing on your server and a nice community!

I like to build big factories that really look like big factories and what not. I think it's always cool to see other people's builds so i think i can contribute to the landscae quite good :)

I would like to have a little place in a town for the beginning, and then find a nice spot outside to really get going with some crazy stuff ;-)

I like to combine medieval building style with piping and machines and stuff. Is that an okay way to build on the server?

Additional Information?:
My name is Julian, 23 from Germany. I only play in the evening or on weekends because i work on weekdays.

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional):
I don't own one yet, will definatly make one though!

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
My in game username is thomboy90
Iam 14 years old born on 17 november 1998 ( iam mature enough to play on your server i think because i don't cry or something like that wen stuff doesn't go the way i want it to go)
Iam never banned from any server i played on
I can play alot when iam back from school and in the evening
The secret word is sponges (good job at hiding ;))
Iam pretty experienced with vanilla minecraft i play since one of the first version of alpha
Iam also pretty experienced with FTB and her mods i played with them since IC1
I have a mic and i have teamspeak and i would love to join the talks and have fun on there
Of course i will follow all your rules
I want to join the craftBeast server because i only have played solo with mods and i want to change that up and make some new friends :D
I want to gain new friends and have more fun than when i play solo
I will bring a friendly and helpfull person who is pretty experienced with the mods to your server
I will play much help people and have a lott of fun :D
I like to ask if its okay that iam not american beacause iam dutch
Additional Information yes iam dutch so i have a different time zone and my english isn't the best but it isn't bad

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: facegr1nd
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No!
If Yes, why? -
How often can you play?: Everyday in the evening.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Beta 1.4
FTB Experience?: Switched from Tekkit to FTB on Release Day. Heavy Tekkit player before FTB ;-)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes I will.
I have been playing Tekkit and FTB singleplayer a lot, but i think it starts to get boring when you can't show your stuff to other players!
I hope to find inspiration and help for new builds, a lot of fun playing on your server and a nice community!
I like to build big factories that really look like big factories and what not. I think it's always cool to see other people's builds so i think i can contribute to the landscae quite good :)
I would like to have a little place in a town for the beginning, and then find a nice spot outside to really get going with some crazy stuff ;-)
I like to combine medieval building style with piping and machines and stuff. Is that an okay way to build on the server?
Additional Information?:
My name is Julian, 23 from Germany. I only play in the evening or on weekends because i work on weekdays.
I don't own one yet, will definatly make one though!
My in game username is thomboy90
Iam 14 years old born on 17 november 1998 ( iam mature enough to play on your server i think because i don't cry or something like that wen stuff doesn't go the way i want it to go)
Iam never banned from any server i played on
I can play alot when iam back from school and in the evening
The secret word is sponges (good job at hiding ;))
Iam pretty experienced with vanilla minecraft i play since one of the first version of alpha
Iam also pretty experienced with FTB and her mods i played with them since IC1
I have a mic and i have teamspeak and i would love to join the talks and have fun on there
Of course i will follow all your rules
I want to join the craftBeast server because i only have played solo with mods and i want to change that up and make some new friends :D
I want to gain new friends and have more fun than when i play solo
I will bring a friendly and helpfull person who is pretty experienced with the mods to your server
I will play much help people and have a lott of fun :D
I like to ask if its okay that iam not american beacause iam dutch
Additional Information yes iam dutch so i have a different time zone and my english isn't the best but it isn't bad
Both accepted.. please register on our forums at some point!

Gueleric

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Gueleric
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: I player more than 1h a day
What is the secret word?: Sponge world
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've played since beta 1.2
FTB Experience?: I recently started FTB, but i've been playing modded MC for more than a year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes I do
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Obviously yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I've searched a friendly withelisted FTB server to have fun for a loonngg time ;)
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun ^^
What will you be bringing to our server?: Help, fun, bad jokes and builds
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will play and speak with the rest of the community
Additional Information?:

VirtualScoop

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:

My in game username is Virtual_Scoop

No but i have been temp banned once. :(

If Yes, why?

The temp ban was for building an illegal item that i didnt know was illegal

How often can you play?:

3 or 4 times a week on average

The secret word is sponges

I have been playing vanilla for 3 years now

FTB Experience?:

I only just started playing ftb and direwolf20 but it seems fun :)

Yes i will follow every single one of your rules.

My friends are playing it and want me to join them.

To get good at this game and have a fun time!

A fantastic personality :)

I plan on joining up with my friends

Nope it seems pretty straight forward

Additional Information?:

I live in Florida

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:ryanhaych1

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Yes,

If Yes, why? I started to Insult a player that stole my Machines on a server that had no protections.

How often can you play?:Almost everyday

What is the secret word?:sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: played since Alpha Stages

FTB Experience?:i play alot of Mindcrack and looking to play DW20

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:Yes, But i will most likely not talk When i have a cold.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? I Promise to Follow the Rules 100%

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:I'm looking for a DW20 Server i've been playing mindcrack alot of and wanted to try DW20 pack

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Having Fun and Making New Friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?:My knowledge :), Thaumcraft I like alot

Any questions you would like to ask:N/A

Additional Information?:N/A
Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): Don't Have one Will create If Accepted.