Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
tdawlings

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
Nope.

How often can you play?:
Daily for about 2-3 hours. May decrease because of homework, sport, work etc.

What is the secret word?:
Sponge :D

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
Playing since 1.7. When I say playing, I mean a lot!

FTB Experience?:
Since the pack came out. RP2 and Computercraft since 1.8, IC2 and BC since 1.2. I know about all the rest, but these are the ones I know the most.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
Several, a couple are recording-quality, so you'll get no crappy audio from me.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?:
Yep. People who join a server and don't follow the rules should have their computers destroyed so they can never do it again!

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:
I've been looking for a server for quite a while. There are a couple of things that I really need from a server, like no lag, a friendly community, a whitelist, the list goes on. There are other things that I want, but I don't need. Luckily, you seem to have all of them. High-speed internet, good and dedicated hardware for hosting, as well as a good voice chat system, like mumble or teamspeak. You have all of these things, and as such, you're possibly the FTB server I've most wanted to join since I started looking.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
There's not really much point in playing games. I guess what I want to gain is experience, enjoyment and friendship, enjoyment. I could go on, but I think you get the idea. I enjoyed singleplayer for a while, but I soon grew tired of it and discovered the joys of multiplayer. I only play multiplayer, it's just so much more fun and social to play with other people.

What will you be bringing to our server?:
I've had extensive experience with Redpower and Computercraft, I can help a lot with those. I can also help with IC2, Buildcraft and Forestry, but not quite as much. I can also help with almost all the other mods, but there are just too many to list my experience for.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
I touched on this above, but the community is the most important part of a server. Without the community, the server would cease to be enjoyable, or exist. I'd be happy to contribute to it in any way that I can. I consider myself fun, and happy. I'd never be mean, only helpful. I enjoy talking to people, otherwise I'd just play singleplayer. Of course, I'd expect the same amount of respect that I give others, but most people do that anyway. I don't judge people on race, sex, age, hair colour, or any form of defining feature, I hate people that do that.

Any questions you would like to ask:
If I am accepted, where do I find the IP?

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional,Highly Recommended):
http://www.craftbeastmc.tk/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=8
Excellent application, accepted!

CoffeeBrown

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
PneumaticClone

No

How often can you play?:
A decent amount

Sponges

Since Mooshroom biomes

FTB Experience?:
Bout a month or 3

Tritton 720+

Yes

All the good not crappy servers are whitelisted

Fun

I'm black so, racial diversity?

Talking friendly

Not in particular

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
PneumaticClone

No

How often can you play?:
A decent amount

Sponges

Since Mooshroom biomes

FTB Experience?:
Bout a month or 3

Tritton 720+

Yes

All the good not crappy servers are whitelisted

Fun

I'm black so, racial diversity?

Talking friendly

Not in particular
Sorry, your application did not meet requirements.

Dtwon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
Jook_the_Cook

No, I do not like causing mistif that would bring hardship to others or committing any misdemeanor that would get me terminated from a server

How often can you play?:
Minecraft is a relaxing experience for me so I would say often. To be more precise it would have to be 3-4 hours every day or so.

Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing Vanilla for quite a long time. I do not recall the exact time I have started, but if I would have to give an estimate I would say about a good 22 months or so.

FTB Experience?:
Not very long, I heard about it from a friend and decided to try it out a few months ago to expand my knowledge in the mod pack world.

Yes, I have some high quality sound input and output devices so I will be able to communicate with crystal clear reception.

Yes, I will most certainly be up to par on all your standards and stipulations.

I heard that this is a very friendly environment for one to play FTB and not worry about getting stolen from or the profanity and attitude from other players.

A fun and elegant experience for myself to play this mod pack and to converse with the players.

I will be bringing intelectual conversation and other profound experience to this server. Also like to bring joy and happiness to my fellow players.

Integration with the community is a very important thing to do and I believe that I would fit in and be a susceptible to nothing of a bad manner.

I have no question I just look forward to enjoying frivolous times on this server

dude22072

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
dude22072
yes
If Yes, why?
the admin was joking around. was un-baned a few min later.
How often can you play?:
often
Sponges!
Yes
FTB Experience?:
Not as a pack but i have experienced each mod at one point.
yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?
yes
I like small servers with nice communities
fun
no idea
playing feed the beast.
nope
Additional Information?:
not really.

Klay54

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:klay54
-Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
-If Yes, why?
-How often can you play?:3-4 hours max sometimes more, who knows :)
-What is the secret word?: sponges
-Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing since alpha started to use mods in beta
-FTB Experience?: I sleep next to a crystal chest of ores and dust!
-Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: of course
-Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Always
-Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: looking for a partner to get away from my usual singleplayer style.
-What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: friends and respect from the people
-What will you be bringing to our server?: compact machines and magic, lots of it!
-If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: building if i have the chance, donating and helping
-Any questions you would like to ask:

Additional Information?: I became admin on a few servers, mostly from terrafirma and was brought here by Direwolf20 and his 9X9's!
I'm looking for a partner or partners, singleplayer gets dull, cmon :3

misskitten1992

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: misskitten1992

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: every day :)

What is the secret word?: Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: not really :(

FTB Experience?: few months exp

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: i do have teamspeak no mic seen it broken i will be getting new one very soon

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
i will follow all rules :)

like to build make new friends meet new people

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: making new friends and making new stuff

What will you be bringing to our server?: active member willing to help other people if needed

am nice person to get along with :)

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
what requirements do i need?
Some more information, your post was too empty[DOUBLEPOST=1360828714][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username:
Jook_the_Cook

No, I do not like causing mistif that would bring hardship to others or committing any misdemeanor that would get me terminated from a server

How often can you play?:
Minecraft is a relaxing experience for me so I would say often. To be more precise it would have to be 3-4 hours every day or so.

Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing Vanilla for quite a long time. I do not recall the exact time I have started, but if I would have to give an estimate I would say about a good 22 months or so.

FTB Experience?:
Not very long, I heard about it from a friend and decided to try it out a few months ago to expand my knowledge in the mod pack world.

Yes, I have some high quality sound input and output devices so I will be able to communicate with crystal clear reception.

Yes, I will most certainly be up to par on all your standards and stipulations.

I heard that this is a very friendly environment for one to play FTB and not worry about getting stolen from or the profanity and attitude from other players.

A fun and elegant experience for myself to play this mod pack and to converse with the players.

I will be bringing intelectual conversation and other profound experience to this server. Also like to bring joy and happiness to my fellow players.

Integration with the community is a very important thing to do and I believe that I would fit in and be a susceptible to nothing of a bad manner.

I have no question I just look forward to enjoying frivolous times on this server
Accepted

misskitten1992

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: misskitten1992

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no i have never been banned

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: i play on minecraft every day i get chance

What is the secret word?: the secret word is Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: i not really played on vanilla minecraft but it worth try

FTB Experience?: i had ftb for few months it pretty easy to us and loads of fun

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: i do have teamspeak no mic seen it broken i will be getting new one very soon

Will you follow ALL of our rules? read the rules i will follow them
like to creative new things help people out and meet new people

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: making new friends and making new stuff and trying out the vanilla server

What will you be bringing to our server?: active member willing to help other people if needed

am nice person to get along with am friendly a great laugh to get on with​
is that any better ?

fableNL

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: fableNL
  • Have you been banned before?: Never, and I have played on a lot of servers
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Totally!
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I have played on similar servers before, and the reason I am looking for a new one is because they have been discontinued, also because I wanna play on a server instead of a mindcrack or vanilla
  • Can you be part of the community? Yes

Kratjebier

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: kratjebier
  • Have you been banned before?: No
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I play alot of different servers and they all closed down, so i am looking for a new good server with a good modpack.

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: FinnyDahFanny

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes but it was a friends server and we were goofing around.

If Yes, why? ^

How often can you play?: Atleast 10 times a week for 5 hours

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing since Alpha, got into mods then stopped playing Vanilla around 1.8.1

FTB Experience?: Playing since it came out

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because i would love to join a server that actually has Mystcraft Enabled

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun and Happiness

What will you be bringing to our server?: Friends, Happiness, and Helpfulness

If you are accepted, How do you plan on integrating with the community?: By being friendly

Any questions you would like to ask: N/A

Additional Information?: N/A

Devill

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Devill

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: once by a fellow admin on a server i was staffed on because he framed me for grieifing after i nottified our current server owner he wasnt doing his job as a admin. its a longer story i can pm you all the details if you would like.

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: i play almost everyday because im not in school at the moment

What is the secret word?: Sponges! :p

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: i dont play vanilla i started with tekkit and decided to step up my game on ftb.

FTB Experience?: this will be my first ftb server so im hoping tohave a good time.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes and also a skype.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because im looking for a friendly ftb server thats whitelisted and i can make friends on.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a good environment to learn ftb and make friends on

What will you be bringing to our server?: im not so good at fancy looking builds but i call myself the King of Efficiency :p because i love making tech builds to automate things.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: being kind to other players and chatting with people i meet on the server respectfully.

Any questions you would like to ask: how often is the server online?

Additional Information?: my skype is D33zy4000 if anyone would like to add me and chat i love talking to others while playing if not on teamspeak.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: kratjebier
  • Have you been banned before?: No
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I play alot of different servers and they all closed down, so i am looking for a new good server with a good modpack.

• Minecraft Username: fableNL
  • Have you been banned before?: Never, and I have played on a lot of servers
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Totally!
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I have played on similar servers before, and the reason I am looking for a new one is because they have been discontinued, also because I wanna play on a server instead of a mindcrack or vanilla
Denied.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Devill

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: once by a fellow admin on a server i was staffed on because he framed me for grieifing after i nottified our current server owner he wasnt doing his job as a admin. its a longer story i can pm you all the details if you would like.

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: i play almost everyday because im not in school at the moment

What is the secret word?: Sponges! :p

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: i dont play vanilla i started with tekkit and decided to step up my game on ftb.

FTB Experience?: this will be my first ftb server so im hoping tohave a good time.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes and also a skype.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because im looking for a friendly ftb server thats whitelisted and i can make friends on.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a good environment to learn ftb and make friends on

What will you be bringing to our server?: im not so good at fancy looking builds but i call myself the King of Efficiency :p because i love making tech builds to automate things.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: being kind to other players and chatting with people i meet on the server respectfully.

Any questions you would like to ask: how often is the server online?

Additional Information?: my skype is D33zy4000 if anyone would like to add me and chat i love talking to others while playing if not on teamspeak.
In-Game Username: FinnyDahFanny

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes but it was a friends server and we were goofing around.

If Yes, why? ^

How often can you play?: Atleast 10 times a week for 5 hours

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing since Alpha, got into mods then stopped playing Vanilla around 1.8.1

FTB Experience?: Playing since it came out

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because i would love to join a server that actually has Mystcraft Enabled

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun and Happiness

What will you be bringing to our server?: Friends, Happiness, and Helpfulness

If you are accepted, How do you plan on integrating with the community?: By being friendly

Any questions you would like to ask: N/A

Additional Information?: N/A
Accepted!

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i just tried to get on and it says im not whitelisted, can you actually whitelist me now please?
Perhaps i typed your name incorrectly, ill try again
Sorry about that![DOUBLEPOST=1360906743][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username:Tiyu
  • Have you been banned before?:No
  • If yes (above) State why:N/A
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)Sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Why wouldn't I?
  • Why should we whitelist you:I am a mature funny person with a great personality and is very skilled at FTB/Minecraft
  • Can you be part of the community?:Yup

Whitelist Revoked From User: Breaking server rules.