Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Gr8testSkyrimFan
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often can you play?: every night and most weekends
What is the secret word?: Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Alot, i was an admin
FTB Experience?: i would consider myself a pro
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: ya, lol, im on it now with ur server
Will you follow ALL of our rules? absolutely
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: it started me just needing a server but i got on teamspeak and u guys r hilarious
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: community im a co-op only player
What will you be bringing to our server?: union, and my awsomeness
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:set up a trade system that no one needs to leave there base for
Any questions you would like to ask: um not realy iv asked the server members already
Additional Information?: every server i hav left has sent me an email saying by popular demand i be messaged to return
Accepted

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: NekoWhite​
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not that I recall, no.​
How often can you play?: Depends, on average a couple hours a day.
What is the secret word?: Sponges.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been around since late Alpha, so pretty experienced.
FTB Experience?: I know the basics of Ic2 and Thaumcraft, not much else though.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Saddly, I don't.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? I will.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Seems like and interesting server, and I'm in need of a server.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Perhaps more knowledge of the FTB modpack, mostly a good community to play with.
What will you be bringing to our server?:Not much , honestly. A semi-good builder, but one who tends to not know what he's doing until he's done.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Mostly being nice. Probably asking people stuff if I get confused as hell.
Any questions you would like to ask: Nope, I'm good.
Additional Information?: I'm pretty mature, and usually calm. I'm also pretty nice when people are assholes to me xD

the0slayer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:The0Slayer
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?:n/a
How often can you play?: everyday
What is the secret word?: potato
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years
FTB Experience? 3 months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?sure
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: bord of playing alone in single player
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: new friends?
What will you be bringing to our server? knowledge
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: help build new stuff
Any questions you would like to ask:no
Additional Information?: im a great builder

Grandreaper

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: grandreaper
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?:
How often can you play?: Everyday
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since alpha
FTB Experience? Played the mods before FTB or Tekkit.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To join a community and play multiplayer.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends and fun.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Im a great builder and have been a admin on many servers.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Help new player and other players.
Any questions you would like to ask: No
Additional Information?: I'm a good team player.

Awsome231

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:dumbarm

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No

If Yes, why?:

How often can you play?:Often

What is the secret word?:Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Very good

FTB Experience?: Very much

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:No

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Totally

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want to play with mod with other people

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I'm looking forward to gain how to use frames

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm willing to bring a place for beginners to stay at the night time

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: If I'm accepted I will treat the community well and I will help the too

Any questions you would like to ask:Will anyone let me stay in their home for the night?

importdemon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: importdemon1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no

How often can you play?: often as i can

What is the secret word?: Sponges!​

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: average or better

FTB Experience?: have been messing with it learning as much as i can

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: a friend sent me said he was having fun

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: more knowledge on the mods included in FTB

What will you be bringing to our server?: anything and everything that i can

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: laughing and learning

Any questions you would like to ask: no

williewillus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: williewillus

How often can you play?: Nearly every weeknight. Weekends

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since release 1.0.0 (a year and a few months)

FTB Experience? Started a week after Beta A was released. Tekkit experience

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Unfortunately, no :(

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes I will

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To join a community where I can learn, collaborate, and build skills.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends, having fun. Whenever I play SP I always have a hard time not spawning in items. I hope by joining a server that isn't mine that I am weaned off this bad habit and truly learn to play the legitimate way.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Solid vanilla experience for those who need it (probably not many). bright and down to earth attitude. easily amused. will not be aggravated without good reason

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Play. A lot. Possibly teamspeak when I'm able to

Any questions you would like to ask: nope

Additional Information?: Thank you in advance. The community of Minecraft is one of the best I've ever been in, thanks in some part to the rich flexibility of the game. The modded branch is something I've only recently gotten into and it has swallowed all my Minecraft time. By joining, I hope to gain valuable skills I can apply on other servers, on SP, in other packs in the future, etc.

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: michael199118
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes
How often can you play?: Mostly whenever I want, unless I get bored for a while.
What is the secret word?: Sponges.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: About a year and a half.
FTB Experience?: Not much at all.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:to play and not to messed with by ppl with power
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A minecraft community I would want to come back to.
What will you be bringing to our server?: myself
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By getting to know people.
Any questions you would like to ask:
This user has been banned from Blaizecraft FTB for the following reasons.
Excessive rage, Griefing, Annoyances, Disrespect, Disobeying rules, and generally causing the other users to have a less than pleasurable experience.

I Don't recommend accepting him to your server!

Fredrickle

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Fredrickle
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?: For being griefed and then RAGING.
How often can you play?: Every day
What is the secret word?: sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Building houses, redstone
FTB Experience?: I'm good with the buildcraft and the almost all of forestry.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: to just be with mature and friendly people who also love Feed The Beast
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Experience and friendship.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Eperience,
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: helping everyone with what they need help with
Any questions you would like to ask: Nope
Additional Information?: I like to joke around and have fun once in a while.

KillaKool23

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: KillaKool23

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes, Vanilla

If Yes, why?: I have had minecraft for a few years now and I haven't always been a good minecraft player. Some banes have been for griefing, I will admit and others have been stupid admins/mods.

How often can you play?: Usually everyday after school.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Beta 1.3

FTB Experience?: A few months. My brother showed me this pack

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Ofcourse! I have no reason not too, and me and my friends all wish to join this server! :)

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Me and my friends want a server with enforced rules and a strong ownership, and we feel this server fits it perfectly!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A good experiance, and a good time!

What will you be bringing to our server?: Some nice builds, good conversation, and some friends who love this pack!

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'll do what I usually do and socialize with everyone, see who is good with what and try to make friends with everyone!

Any questions you would like to ask: When can I play? :p

Additional Information?: I really like this modpack and would love to join your community! I am look forward to this server and what it has to offer! Please respond asap! I would love to join!

LG_PRO

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: LG_PRO

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes, not in FTB

If Yes, why?: Immature, corrupt admins and mods or just misunderstandings.

How often can you play?: I can play everyday if I have time from 6:30pm-9 or 10pm if i'm not busy in school days and when I can in weekends.

What is the secret word?:Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:Started playing minecraft in Beta, moderated and admnistrated a few servers so I'm experienced.

FTB Experience?: 2-3 Months of experience, still trying to find out the use of all the mods.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: M'hmm

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes!

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because me and some friends are looking for a friendly whiltelist server where griefing isn't allowed and has a mature community, CraftBeast looks like the ideal place.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: New knowledge, good time and maybe some new friends

What will you be bringing to our server?: Sense of humor, nice looking buildings and share my knowledge with everyone!

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Help people, show/teach people and hang out with the players!

Any questions you would like to ask: Not at the moment.

Additional Information?: I would love to join this server, get along with everyone and have a good time!

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: KillaKool23

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes, Vanilla

If Yes, why?: I have had minecraft for a few years now and I haven't always been a good minecraft player. Some banes have been for griefing, I will admit and others have been stupid admins/mods.

How often can you play?: Usually everyday after school.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Beta 1.3

FTB Experience?: A few months. My brother showed me this pack

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Ofcourse! I have no reason not too, and me and my friends all wish to join this server! :)

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Me and my friends want a server with enforced rules and a strong ownership, and we feel this server fits it perfectly!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A good experiance, and a good time!

What will you be bringing to our server?: Some nice builds, good conversation, and some friends who love this pack!

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'll do what I usually do and socialize with everyone, see who is good with what and try to make friends with everyone!

Any questions you would like to ask: When can I play? :p

Additional Information?: I really like this modpack and would love to join your community! I am look forward to this server and what it has to offer! Please respond asap! I would love to join!
In-Game Username: williewillus

How often can you play?: Nearly every weeknight. Weekends

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since release 1.0.0 (a year and a few months)

FTB Experience? Started a week after Beta A was released. Tekkit experience

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Unfortunately, no :(

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes I will

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To join a community where I can learn, collaborate, and build skills.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends, having fun. Whenever I play SP I always have a hard time not spawning in items. I hope by joining a server that isn't mine that I am weaned off this bad habit and truly learn to play the legitimate way.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Solid vanilla experience for those who need it (probably not many). bright and down to earth attitude. easily amused. will not be aggravated without good reason

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Play. A lot. Possibly teamspeak when I'm able to

Any questions you would like to ask: nope

Additional Information?: Thank you in advance. The community of Minecraft is one of the best I've ever been in, thanks in some part to the rich flexibility of the game. The modded branch is something I've only recently gotten into and it has swallowed all my Minecraft time. By joining, I hope to gain valuable skills I can apply on other servers, on SP, in other packs in the future, etc.
Accepted!

tdawlings

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
tdawlings

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
Nope.

How often can you play?:
Daily for about 2-3 hours. May decrease because of homework, sport, work etc.

What is the secret word?:
Sponge :D

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
Playing since 1.7. When I say playing, I mean a lot!

FTB Experience?:
Since the pack came out. RP2 and Computercraft since 1.8, IC2 and BC since 1.2. I know about all the rest, but these are the ones I know the most.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
Several, a couple are recording-quality, so you'll get no crappy audio from me.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?:
Yep. People who join a server and don't follow the rules should have their computers destroyed so they can never do it again!

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:
I've been looking for a server for quite a while. There are a couple of things that I really need from a server, like no lag, a friendly community, a whitelist, the list goes on. There are other things that I want, but I don't need. Luckily, you seem to have all of them. High-speed internet, good and dedicated hardware for hosting, as well as a good voice chat system, like mumble or teamspeak. You have all of these things, and as such, you're possibly the FTB server I've most wanted to join since I started looking.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
There's not really much point in playing games. I guess what I want to gain is experience, enjoyment and friendship, enjoyment. I could go on, but I think you get the idea. I enjoyed singleplayer for a while, but I soon grew tired of it and discovered the joys of multiplayer. I only play multiplayer, it's just so much more fun and social to play with other people.

What will you be bringing to our server?:
I've had extensive experience with Redpower and Computercraft, I can help a lot with those. I can also help with IC2, Buildcraft and Forestry, but not quite as much. I can also help with almost all the other mods, but there are just too many to list my experience for.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
I touched on this above, but the community is the most important part of a server. Without the community, the server would cease to be enjoyable, or exist. I'd be happy to contribute to it in any way that I can. I consider myself fun, and happy. I'd never be mean, only helpful. I enjoy talking to people, otherwise I'd just play singleplayer. Of course, I'd expect the same amount of respect that I give others, but most people do that anyway. I don't judge people on race, sex, age, hair colour, or any form of defining feature, I hate people that do that.

Any questions you would like to ask:
If I am accepted, where do I find the IP?

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional,Highly Recommended):
http://www.craftbeastmc.tk/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=8