Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IsaruNooj

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: IsaruNooj
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
How often can you play?: Mostly whenever I want, unless I get bored for a while.
What is the secret word?: Sponges.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: About a year and a half.
FTB Experience?: Not much at all.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a community in which I can enjoy and get to know more people to play with.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A minecraft community I would want to come back to.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Myself, I guess? xD
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By getting to know people.
Any questions you would like to ask: Is there a lot of PvP on this server? I ask because I do not like constantly having to protect myself when I just want to play. Also, do you have the Twilight Forest mod on this server?

Kaossoul

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: KaosSoul
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? : No

How often can you play?: 5-6h daily or more...

What is the secret word?: Sponges?

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years or so

FTB Experience?: 1 year and 1 1.2.5 SMP Insanity Clear under 100h

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yush

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yip

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Why not? Im looking for a decent place to play and pass time.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun times

What will you be bringing to our server?: Time and Help

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Helping other players and new player answering question if needed.

Any questions you would like to ask: Do you Supply a Full Notebook for Mystcraft if you limit it?

Additional Information?: Myst Craft does not do Any Load anymore since world where no player are present / Chunk loader are instantly Unloaded , ex: if i drop an Axe on the ground and leave for a month and no one went in said Age ill find my axe again, tho its still fine to limit the massive use of them to limit Space usage on a Hard drive

ceddj

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Ceddj
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: i have once :/
If Yes, why?: cuz i wasent on the server for a week :/
How often can you play?: almost every day
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: i have been playing minecraft in 3 years i think...
FTB Experience?: well i know all the mods its just some items that im havent playd with.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes i have :)
Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: i want to join a server with a nice community and thats does not restart the map every 3-4 week.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: well nice community and to help peaple with the mods
What will you be bringing to our server?: i will bring some help with the mods :)
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: with a nice attitude and help :)
Any questions you would like to ask: i dont think so... :/
Additional Information?: nothing special i think.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Jarradw
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No I have not.
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often can you play?: Nearly every day that I am not traveling for work.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Started playing in early Alpha days. Hosted a minecraft server for friends once it was available and been going since then.
FTB Experience?: I have been using mods for a couple years now since before we had FTB packs and the maps.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes I do have a microphone.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course, that is the only way to keep a community united.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a community server where I can be a part of some larger builds and events than what I can achieve on my own.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A community of like-minded nerds :)
What will you be bringing to our server?: A good deal of technical experience and not a bad personality to boot.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: See who needs help and where and start getting to know people by helping them out and just being a part of things.
Any questions you would like to ask: None that I can think of right now.
Additional Information?: I can answer anything else you may need, just let me know.

Vinson Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: OpTiC_FaZeMiRaGe
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
How often can you play?: weekends
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Plenty
FTB Experience?: learning
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course!
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I love FTB and I want to play with other people and meet other people too!
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun and a few FTB questions answered.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Past IC2, redpower, and buildcraft experience, plus some experience from the other mods too.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: If there is some sort of main area, I will probably set up an are for myself and maybe try to find some people to create a little group.
Any questions you would like to ask: How often is the server up?

michael199118

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: michael199118
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes
How often can you play?: Mostly whenever I want, unless I get bored for a while.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:to play and not to messed with by ppl with power
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A minecraft community I would want to come back to.
What will you be bringing to our server?: myself
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By getting to know people.
Any questions you would like to ask:

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: KaosSoul
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? : No

How often can you play?: 5-6h daily or more...

What is the secret word?: Sponges?

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years or so

FTB Experience?: 1 year and 1 1.2.5 SMP Insanity Clear under 100h

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yush

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yip

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Why not? Im looking for a decent place to play and pass time.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun times

What will you be bringing to our server?: Time and Help

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Helping other players and new player answering question if needed.

Any questions you would like to ask: Do you Supply a Full Notebook for Mystcraft if you limit it?

Additional Information?: Myst Craft does not do Any Load anymore since world where no player are present / Chunk loader are instantly Unloaded , ex: if i drop an Axe on the ground and leave for a month and no one went in said Age ill find my axe again, tho its still fine to limit the massive use of them to limit Space usage on a Hard drive

Yes, Full notebooks are supplied, instability disabled and if you want, you can re-make!
Accepted~

In-Game Username: Jarradw
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No I have not.
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often can you play?: Nearly every day that I am not traveling for work.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Started playing in early Alpha days. Hosted a minecraft server for friends once it was available and been going since then.
FTB Experience?: I have been using mods for a couple years now since before we had FTB packs and the maps.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes I do have a microphone.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course, that is the only way to keep a community united.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a community server where I can be a part of some larger builds and events than what I can achieve on my own.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A community of like-minded nerds :)
What will you be bringing to our server?: A good deal of technical experience and not a bad personality to boot.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: See who needs help and where and start getting to know people by helping them out and just being a part of things.
Any questions you would like to ask: None that I can think of right now.
Additional Information?: I can answer anything else you may need, just let me know.

Accepted

In-Game Username: IsaruNooj
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a community in which I can enjoy and get to know more people to play with.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Myself, I guess? xD
Any questions you would like to ask: Is there a lot of PvP on this server? I ask because I do not like constantly having to protect myself when I just want to play. Also, do you have the Twilight Forest mod on this server?

Although PvP is enabled, and accepted here, I have not personally seen any of it as most of the players here have no need for it.

To the two people I just whitelisted, please read the private message I sent you

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I did think of a question, how are you all handling soul shards? I have has some serious lag caused by too many of those.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
It was only happening with people leaving them on and I am referring to numbers in the 10+ range. Also it is kind of fun to make a community shard area.

Malcolm LaRose

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering, I posted a whitelist application a few days ago and noone got around to it, yet people who posted after me got accepted. Just wondering why...

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Zombiewalrus
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
How often can you play?: Everyday almost.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Plenty
FTB Experience?: Quite a bit.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes (MXL 990)
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course!
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I love FTB and I want to play with other people and meet other people too!
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun and a few FTB questions answered.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Past IC2, redpower, and buildcraft experience, plus some experience from the other mods too.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: If there is some sort of main area, I will probably set up an are for myself and maybe try to find some people to create a little group.
Any questions you would like to ask: Are their individual plots of land for people or do you have to find your own?
Sorry! im sure i got to this one..! Adding you to the whitelist soon

d3yci

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username: d3yci
  • Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no (although I find this question pretty useless as not a lot of people would answer it honestly and it is hard to prove it)
  • How often can you play?: about 1-2 hours on a weekday, a lot more during the weekends
  • What is the secret word?: I believe that the secret word is Sponges!
  • Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Bought minecraft in September 2010 a week or so after the last secret update (secred saturday 10) Played seriously on a couple of servers for a year (mostly roleplay) and became quite good with redstone. After that I mostly played on private servers with friends or single player. I had a youtube channel where I made minecraft let's plays and guides (http://www.youtube.com/user/TehBigFatD). I was playing on a roleplay server once, where I was a dwarf and we dug out several 100x100x20 rooms and long 10x5 tunnels just with stone and iron picks before enchantments came out so I'm quite used to and ready to do repetitive work if needed.
  • FTB Experience?: Watched every single one of Direwolf20's videos, played on 2 private servers with friends. I know the basics of almost every mod in the dw20 pack. Good at identifying issues with redpower, buildcraft, industrial craft and thermal expansion set-ups.
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes although I'm quite a shy person when it comes to talking live, but since this is a small community it would be okay once I get to know everyone.
  • Will you follow ALL of our rules? Absolutely!
  • Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a whitelisted server with somewhere between 5 and 30 people as I do not want it to be too empty or crowded and 20 just sounds like a perfect amount. Seeing the application form I am sure that the owners will select good people that will create a good community.
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience with mods, perhaps some new friendships, and most of all a fun way of spending free time.
  • What will you be bringing to our server?: Eagerness to help anyone who might need any form of help, specially if the said work is too repetitive for them to do on their own, as I like to do repetitive or hard jobs that no one else wants to. I do not want to be a selfish player keeping all his resources and machinery for himself, I want to be someone to shares all he has obtained with others.
  • If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Asking others if they need any help and providing said help, being nice to everyone.
  • Any questions you would like to ask: EDIT: How long has the server been running? Will it ever reset and start fresh?
  • Additional Information?: Ask me for any further information you might need and I will answer.

popcornhair98

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: popcornhair98

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no

If Yes, why?:

How often can you play?: atleast 2 hours almost evry day

What is the secret word?: sponge

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I work alot with redstone and i'm headmoderator on a server called pommelcraft.

FTB Experience?: I started playing the original feed the beast pack when it came out, then started playing the mindcrack but started with DW pack couse gregtech was a little bit to much for me.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: no:/

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes!

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want a server to play feed the beast on and this server seems very good.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Learning new things and learn what i can to other players and have fun.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A loyal and happy player that is willig to help.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Talk/chat with other players on teamspeak and in the server chat.

Any questions you would like to ask: not really....

Additional Information?: I think i'm mature to play on this server couse i feel like i'm very loyal and honest to other people and i turn 15 in december. Its to bad that i dont ahve a microphone to teamspeak couse i would love to talk to the admins and other players but i can atleast chat.

Daemon2797

Jul 29, 2019
Hey MNB I can't connect to the server. It went down yesterday and I haven't been able to get on. If you see this and aren't busy can you check out what's wrong?

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
i am accepted and don't get on it says you'r not whitelisted and you accepted me???

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get on the server and another person on Teamspeak is having the same problem... Is the server down?
I think the server is down at the moment Rakkie.
Our host (CreeperHost) is experiencing issues with the nhm2 server power supply, please give one or two days
I currently have a non-whitelist test server up (it may lag) just ask for gamemode or w/e