Collected Guides Thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grove

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have, or know of a complete list of block to be locked for LWC? I can't find a complete list anywhere for 1.4.7 Direwolf20. I'm sure there are plenty of people looking for one, and If I made one myself I'm sure I would miss lots of things off.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have, or know of a complete list of block to be locked for LWC? I can't find a complete list anywhere for 1.4.7 Direwolf20. I'm sure there are plenty of people looking for one, and If I made one myself I'm sure I would miss lots of things off.
LWC?

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
completely off topic but what is that picture from? it looks really familiar. like what show.
My avatar you mean? It's Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden.

PS. Not only is it off topic but you also quoted quite an old post, too.

But to not have a totally useless post here, have two more Beecademy vids:

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
That will be very useful for the people new to bees. Most of the guides people post are how to use machines or breeding guides or best ways to mutate quickly or things like that. We actually now have something really very useful for the newly made, hopeful Apiarists.

kenken244

Jul 29, 2019
I just though I would mention that since the owner of the previous Gregtech wiki disappeared, I have started a new wiki here. It is still very incomplete, but it should have more up-to-date information.

Phicksur

Jul 29, 2019
I have been trying to compile VIDEOS together of specific help guides together, as opposed to links and tables and similar stuff.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/tutorial-videos.23425/

This way, videos can be kept together and Spoilers used to identify what they are about, and people can watch how to use some gear (which can be difficult to explain with pure text or static pictures).

Zelfana, if you want to add all your Bee videos there, I'd appreciate it. I haven't gotten into bees beyond breeding up to Fast Workers and thousands of Cultivated bees before I got bored with them.

Reactions: Zelfana

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
I have been trying to compile VIDEOS together of specific help guides together, as opposed to links and tables and similar stuff.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/tutorial-videos.23425/

This way, videos can be kept together and Spoilers used to identify what they are about, and people can watch how to use some gear (which can be difficult to explain with pure text or static pictures).

Zelfana, if you want to add all your Bee videos there, I'd appreciate it. I haven't gotten into bees beyond breeding up to Fast Workers and thousands of Cultivated bees before I got bored with them.
Well, they're not really my videos but I can post them there. It's not finished quite yet, though. But I posted them there anyway. :)

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Natura doesn't need a guide, it's self-referential. Tinker's Construct has an in-game guide.

I made an Applied Energistics one, but it might be for 10n rather than 9g.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I put together a guide in the Community Showcase forum for making a compact elevator using the MFR Programmable Rednet Controller, Arcane Levitators from Thaumcraft, a GregTech Button Panel, and a few buildcraft gates. After just seeing Shneeky's newb guid for the PRC, I think I can streamline my programming a bit more and shave a few more pages out of the system, but it will work as is. It's my first real PRC build, and I'm kinda proud of it. :)

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/compact-mfr-rednet-elevator.28026/

Randomguy404

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great thread for the newbs of FTB. If they quickly join the forums they'll probably love you for this wonderful thread. Thank you for this guide thread to help the newbs of FTB. :)
Also ICountFrom0 check out my sig......

Reactions: PeggleFrank
Status
Not open for further replies.