Collected Guides Thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
that's vwse, this is the sort of thing I hope to see, that'll be the first update on the list.

I often get things scrambled, and depend on help to make sure it turns out right in the end, but maybe I better check to make sure every guide still exists.

Guide submitted: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ic2-crops-guide-very-indepth.14316/ I'll be checking it.

Oh, and here goes a note for myself for latter, Needed:

Flatbedrock, bibloicraft, applied energistics, power crystals core, xeno's reliquary, power converters, nether ores, machinemuse's modual power suits, minefactory reloaded

(looks like somebody did some of the work for me, thank you http://ftbwiki.org/Feed_The_Beast_Ultimate_Pack )

Now that we've got public ultimate, I"ve got work to do it seems.

Nikademus

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone figured out a new optimal flowchart for Forestry 2 yet? I'm trying to setup a fully automated farm, and can't figure out the best way to do it.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I liked the old forestry farms, they were so much easier to figure out. I mean, i guess I'll get used to the new ones. I wish NEI had a multiblock plugin where you could look through pages and it'd show each layer.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
I liked the old forestry farms, they were so much easier to figure out. I mean, i guess I'll get used to the new ones. I wish NEI had a multiblock plugin where you could look through pages and it'd show each layer.
I like the new multiblock farms better, personally. You just have to think about them differently. Apple Orchard or Rubber Orchard are crazy useful. You only need to use one of the four sides for each of these to keep the respective resources topped off.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I like the new multiblock farms better, personally. You just have to think about them differently. Apple Orchard or Rubber Orchard are crazy useful. You only need to use one of the four sides for each of these to keep the respective resources topped off.
Yeah I'm sure they're really great for multitasking and everything, guess I'll just have to get used to them. :)

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Dunno if anyone will see it there, but since my edit didn't cause my recent thread to go back to the first page, I suppose I'll say this here, too. (I've got a thing about bump-posting, lol.)

I have decided that the FTB Comprehensive Configuration Guides will be in wiki format. The wiki, as it stands, can be found here. The first page, which is a root mod page (and will serve as a rough template for others of its kind), is as many might've guessed, GregTech! The wiki is open to the public to edit, except for the main page, which only I can edit.

Also, if anyone would like to contribute a logo for the wiki itself, I'd be eternally grateful!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
What? Crap.
EDIT: Ask the moderators to add to the limit for you. Apparently, Moderators can extend the length of posts?

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Why not make a google doc thingy with all the guides listed on it? It'll be easier to update during maintenances as well.

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
Generikb mentioned in a recent episode that he might do a bee tutorial series soon. I can post the links when he does the videos. Just "warning" ahead of time if anyone is interested in that.

And as an "update" to my own list/guide/thing I'll mention that I haven't done anything in a month at least but I will try to install ultimate at some point or just the most recent TC3 in vanilla which would mean I won't have access to other mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.