Whitelist Server CodeRed | DW20 | White Listed | mature | New Start!| 18 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
We have a great group, looking to add about 2-3 more people! About 16 active members with 2-10 people on at all times now.

Marcel40625

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i wanna take a ap for me and my 2 Friends ...

Our Nicknames are: Firefly4. Smashthat, xPumPStaRx​
We are not banned on any Server​
We are 21 - 23 Years old and living in Germany (Europe)

We are playing for like 3 - 6 Hours / Day and have a lot Fun on modded Minecraft since the Technic pack ...

We was playing an another Server but i will Close in 1 Week and searchin for an new awesome Server and we hope its yours ...​

The Serverrules are fair and we agree it ...​
greets Marcel​

liorhassin

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name:KnowingMan
  2. Age:16
  3. How often do you play Minecraft:Every time that im on the computer somthing about 3 days even more
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are:I play alot of survival im not realy the modded thing because my friend dont like it so i was thinking join server like this one with a limited slots and nice community.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB?Not alot but im starting to get it i watch alot of DW20 lp episodes in one day lets say 3 in a day to learn fast.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed?I will be friendly i will help anyone that ask for and meet new players of DW20 pack.Realy want that server because you dont realy ban stuff i dont need more then 1 quarry lets say but atleast you allowed it so i realy hope to join.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak?Yes And Yes.

Hazdrubal

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Hazdrubal_Barca
  2. Age: 35
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Couple hours a day
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: A Builder of machine systems.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? Been playing it since it came out
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? A friendly and helpful player
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? I have a mic, I use teamspeak infrequently.

Pigsinblankets

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Pigsinblankets
  2. Age: 11
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: About 3-4 hours a day
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: a nice person who loves all the mods and respects people
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? i have been playing now for about 1/2 a year and watch direwolf20 so i quite alot now
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? A nice guy and a very helpful player who will help anyone who needs it
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yes i do and am always happy to talk on there as long as the people are nice
Hope to see you on the server
-Pigsinblankets-

SilentKiller59

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: SilentKiller59
  2. Age: 17
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Very often
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Explorer
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I like to just build thing and not have to worry about greifing.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I can build Anywhere
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Have a mic

HexOfDream

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name:HexOfDream
  2. Age: 16
  3. How often do you play Minecraft:1-2 Hours a day.
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are:I play alot of survival im not realy the modded thing so i was thinking join server like this one with a limited slots and nice community.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I not very good with that mod but i saw something about 20 episodes of DireWolf 20 so i think i will be able to do the start and learn more.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I'm nice person help everyone that ask for and meet friend to play with
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes I have mic and use TeamSpeak.

davroe19

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: davroe19
  2. Age: 18
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: way more than I should (about 6 hours a day sometimes)
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Community oriented.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I've been playing FTB fora while, and I'm familiar with all the current DW20 mods
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Hours of mining, interesting builds, etc.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes and yes.
If there is still room, I would like to know if I can request a spot for a friend of mine as well.

Dark_Lantern

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Chilldude333
  2. Age: 24
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: almost daily, its how I relax after work
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Friendly and helpful, good at seeing problems from an outside perspective. I'm just definitely not the prettiest builder haha
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? Been playing for almost a year, still learning a few things here or there, but very proficient for the most part
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I'm helpful and fairly community based (I usually try setting up a large community liquids accessible system)
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yup both

Robert Lung

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: rlrobman123
  2. Age: 19
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: I will usually play 3-4 times a week
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: A very tech oriented person and very bad( most of the time :) ) at making a beautiful looking build.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I've been playing modded minecraft for years even before FTB came out.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? A very fun time making good builds and helping as many people that I can.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes, but on some occasions I would rather just listen to music or so.

HoudsonSmith

Jul 29, 2019
  • In game Name: HoudsonSmith
  • How often do you play Minecraft: I play FTB, quite regularly, except when I have to study.
  • What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I'd say I'm a technical minecraft player .
  • What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I've been playing on many different packs of FTB. I have quite a good understanding of it.
  • What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I could my communicative skills. I could also be into the communty things. :)
  • Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? I sure do.

bubblesayoyo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: bubblesayoyo
  2. Age: 27
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: daily
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: i'd say i'm an overall good player. not great at any one thing, but dabble in serval different areas
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? been playing since day one. only ever played modded MC
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? help! i'd like to team up and help someone out. single player only gets you so much fun, id like to have a co-op base with someone/people. two (or more) minds are better than one right?
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak. yes, not currently, but something i'd like to look into

Kitchen_Fire

Jul 29, 2019
Any spots left open?

In game Name: Kitchen_Fire
How often do you play Minecraft: 10-30 hours a week
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: farms and bigger builds are my thing.
What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I am a total noob to FTB
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I am a friendly and active gamer looking to join a small community of mostly solo players who enjoy helping each other when needed. I'm a super fast learner with a willingness to teach others when needed.
Microphone/teams peak? Yes/and willing to use teamspeak

Xen

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: stainfd
  2. Age:23
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: 3days a week
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: rush till my builds finished then complain for days about how it looks till i eventually go back and redo it
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? 1.45 was the last ftb i played
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? technical builds with a mind for low server stress and as little lag as possible
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yah

Gregulator

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: Gregulator
How often do you play Minecraft: Once or twice a week?
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I enjoy making this as efficient as possible, and i actually really enjoy mining. And Caving. The classics
What kind of experience do you have with FTB? Played a decent amount of single player to learn the basics. Built a nuclear reactor to power some quarries.
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I think I'll mostly be a sidekick to Fizzgod... I don't plan on building the egyptian pyramids or anything, so don't worry about me taking up a ton of room on the server.
Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Just installed teamspeak, don't have a mic. I can assure that I will be responsive to messages

TheHighTemplar

Jul 29, 2019
  • In game Name: TheHighTemplar
  • How often do you play Minecraft: Almost every day or two
  • What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: A machinist. I love making complex systems and hoping that they actually work
  • What kind of experience do you have with FTB?: I've been playing for a fairly long time, about a year
  • What do you think you can bring to CodeRed?: A friendly and helpful guy who is pretty cool to talk to
  • Do you have a mic / use teamspeak?: I have a mic and I've been planning to start using teamspeak