Whitelist Server CodeRed | DW20 | White Listed | mature | New Start!| 18 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone! We just started a new map not too long ago. Looking for 4-5 more people to fill out the server a little bit more. Doesnt matter if youre new or not! Let the apps keep rolling in!

Does this mean that I have to re-apply?

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Constetti
  2. Age: 16
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: most of the time
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: more of a technical one but, i like to try to make things look nice
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? i had everything done but bees on a previous server and would like a fresh start
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Friendship and help to thoose i can
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes i do and also skype and mumble

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: Emblyem
How often do you play Minecraft: Everyday when able (usually 1-4+ hours)
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Tech, explorer, miner, fighter, among other things.
What kind of experience do you have with FTB? A lot, I have seen direwolf20 do a lot of his stuff, he has even helped me with a few things. I knew a lot before then.
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? A good attitude, fun times, willings to try stuff, and my knowledge.
Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? I do have a headset. I do not have teamspeak, but have been thinking of getting.
P.S. I do have Skype, if you need it.
Thank you for reading this application
Gaston.

marsh2907

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Dragon2907
  2. Age: 21
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Atleast couple hour everyday (Depending on RL)
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Experienced but always learning new things
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? Played for last few months so have a modest knowledge of how thing work and operate
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Well i'm very mature, always wanting to learn new things and help out best I can. Could say i'm a team player :)
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yep n yes

philrmoore

Jul 29, 2019
Application to Join:

1. In game Name: Philrmoore
  2. Age: 26
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Usually a few hours in the afternoon during weekdays, then way too much on weekends :p
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Previously I have been a function over looks kinda builder but, I am slowly trying to be more creative with my builds while maintaining the functionality.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I have played FTB since the modpack's launch, before that I modded myself and played most of the mods since Beta MC
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I have been messing with FTB and tech mods since beta of minecraft, so I would say I have a wealth of knowledge about the mods to share.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yes.
  8. In closing I would like to request that my wife be white listed if I am approved. She does not get to play as much as I do due to her work schedule but I would enjoy not having to run a local server separate just to play with her when she can. Her in game name is curlupndye. Thanks for your consideration.

EchoingFears

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: EchoingFears
  2. Age: 16 (Highschool Sophmore)
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Very often
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Witty
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB?I have played on many FTB servers. I have "Beaten" the RPG immersion pack
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Experience
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? no

Dr.Bubba

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Dr_Bubba
  2. Age:30
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Too much
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Derpy
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB?I have played and been admin on 3 small FTB servers. mindcrack, ultimate and DW20
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? my derpy personality and hotdogs and ballons for the kids
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? I have mic/i can get teamspeak

TIMX222

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: timx222
  2. Age: 15, mature for my age.
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: I played a lot (Since beta 1.4), though I've been on a hiatus, coming back now after months of playing League of Legends and other games.
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I am a builder, I love creating things and inspiring people, and I love seeing things that I imagine in my mind take form in the actual game itself.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I have been playing Tekkit and then FTB for about 200 hours, and I use a mix of mods though I mainly focus on alchemy and more creative things like railcraft.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I can bring a person who will help others with everything from mining and making machines or whatnot, to helping build or giving advice. I generally enjoy helping someoen get to where they want to be, and I look but don't touch.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? I enjoy using voice communication, and love when servers use it!I recenty picked up a nice wireless headset to replace my older one, so I would use the TS3 whenever possible.

yonsterg

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: yonsterg
  2. Age: 18
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: 3-6 hours/day. More on weekends
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Very sociable. Like to work with others. Love making bases and areas look pretty. Also a fan of automation.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I played on a server for about a month and really got into it, but then they shut down. I am most experienced with IC2, Thaumcraft, and Buildcraft.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I can bring my patience, team building skills, and my long history of playing minecraft.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? I have a mic and I am willing to set up teamspeak on my computer.

NarratorOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: NarratorOfTime
  2. Age: 17
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: About every other day.
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I'm definitely a careful one. I like building and progressing but I do so at a very slow and steady pace.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I've been playing for about 6 months now.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I'm a fairly good builder and I love helping people.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes, I have a mic and I would enjoy getting on a teamspeak.

zaubamann

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: zaubamann
  2. Age: 26
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: every second day
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: crazy inventor I love trying out new stufff
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? own server for 2 month before that 5 month tekkit
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? crazy builds
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? not yet but i can start using it. i have it installed

Jakwisp

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Jakwisp
  2. Age:20
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: in my downtime between classes
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I like to build from start, but like to play with others as I do. I also like mini-games like hungergames
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? It is my preferred launcher, and DW20 is my favorite pack
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? As much as the next person, interesting company and random creativity.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? i have both, but mic isn't the best and i don't use TS much.
~Jak

MakerSean

Jul 29, 2019
Name: MakerSean
I play MC alot. If I get working on something I can play 4 hours a day. Usually it will be at least an hour a day.
I like to build things that look good. I like to experiment with items to see unique ways to use them for decoration. I also love to explore
I just recently started with FTB but have grown to really like it. I have been playing FTB for about 4-5 months. Usually DW20
I bring with me a great attitude, willingness to help, unique design, good trade (i like to horde stuff)
I have a mic and am familiar with ventrilo and mumble. Haven't used teamspeak but sure I could figure it out. Prefer to type though

XxmehlhausenxX

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: XxmehlhausenxX
How often do you play Minecraft: A little too much.
What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I know my way around mods and have preferred FTB as my launcher of choice.
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I can bring my exemplary attitude, general helpfulness, knowledge of mods, and experience as a former FTB server admin.
Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? I do use teamspeak.

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
MakerSean please check your messages! Also please everyone keep in mind we are still looking for about 7-10 more people to accept!

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
  • In game Name: mjmac85
  • How often do you play Minecraft: 2-3 days a week for a few hours at a time
  • What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Social player
  • What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I ran my own FTB server until I did not have enough time to maintain it.
  • What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? A friendly social player who likes to help the community.
  • Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes