Whitelist Server CodeRed | DW20 | White Listed | mature | New Start!| 18 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for looking into the CodeRed Server!
My name is Solofrog.
Server IP: 108.174.60.114:25765
Status: The Server is brand new running on dedicated hosting hardware. I am currently accepting players at this time. I took a few days off to set it up and make sure all the settings were how I liked them. As players join and start playing I will need additional time to make sure the server is stable and what not.
Rules: I am not a huge stickler for rules, however I DO NOT tolerate any kind of hacking or cheating. If I do catch you somehow doing this, or someone reports you and I find their report to be true, then you will automatically be banned from the server. I WILL investigate all claims.
PVP is off, and if only permitted if both parties agree, and enter an area that has PVP turned on. (towny).
No blatantly excessive vulgar language. I do not care what you say really, but do be reasonable and not annoy people.
No Greifing or Stealing. This is 0% tolerance as well. Build your own things.
Just do not piss people off.
Banned Items: Canvas Bags will be turned off until fixed by FTB. Also Please keep the amount of chunkloaders/Quarries you have to a minimum. If this becomes a problem I will address it. Nukes will be disabled as well. Also I am weary about MystCraft Ages...I would rather keep this down to 1 age per person, but would rather people not use this if possible.
Basic Information: Hardmode / 18 slots / 99.9% up time / Admin with no life to monitor server :) /towny /
Application to Join:
  1. In game Name:
  2. Age:
  3. How often do you play Minecraft:
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are:
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB?
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed?
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak?
Ending Statement: Basically what I am trying to build here is a great mature community. I do not care if you are great with FTB, or if you are a Pro. It takes all kinds to build a community. Everyone can fit in here in some way. Hopefully we can make a great community spawn area, and let people go off and do their own things. I will most likely setup a facebook/enjin site for us to use. I also have a teamspeak server we can utilize as well if anyone is interested! Let us all come together for this great cause!

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
I am also going to start a Lets Play Series based on this service. Also I will be streaming for the server from time to time at twitch.tv/solofrog

madkidk

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: madkdk
How often do you play Minecraft:Most of the time when im not in school ect.
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I would like to say I am a technical guy or social
What kind of experience do you have with FTB?I mainly use buildcraft and IC2 so im trying to give Redpower and other mods a shot, i also know a lot about how IC/BC works
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed?I hope to bring a friendly face and sometimes a ingame wiki :)
Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes i have a Blue Snow ball

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: sigsus
How often do you play Minecraft: like every day ( no life )
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: modded minecraft player ( hate vanilla )
What kind of experience do you have with FTB? donno much maybe?
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? donno help if i can :D
Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yeah / no dont like to talk over the nett, dont know why but thats me :)
Do you have Youtube? Yes :D ( kenneth111111111 )

Gabe

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: Raph300852
How often do you play Minecraft: All of the time
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Im more of a technical dude um i like putting my self into the community as much as i can i am a beggining mod developer
What kind of experience do you have with FTB? ive been playing mods since about 3 months after begining minecraft
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? A great time an alot of builds
Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes, Yes I also do Livestream Twitch username: Gdbender

Fizzgod

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: Fizzgod
How often do you play Minecraft: Whenever I have free time.
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: A techie sort of one, I enjoy red stone, automating things, and making things efficient.
What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I've played mostly on my own in single player to understand how most things work.
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? My ideas for things to build and my help with a lot of various in-game issues.
Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? I have a good headset mic/ I don't have teamspeak installed but i am willing to get it to communicate effectively.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: hopdog
  2. Age: 28
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: off and on 20-40 hr's weekly
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: active in solo and group projects i love playing with new mods when they get them
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? 1 1/2 years give or take all of the regular modpacks
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Experience and some one to talk to, I have moded both FTB and Technic server's (I am not asking to mod this one)
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes to both.

xxxeibmozxxx

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: xxxeibmozxxx
  2. Age: 20
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: 20-30hrs a week
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: im a miner/explorer i love to dig vast tunnels and explore minecraft for all it has.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? i have been playing FTB for a few months now and i would say im very experienced with it.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? i can bring my experience, my maturity, and my friendliness.(im very good with redstone)
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yes.

i look forward to seeing if i get accepted or not. im searching for a small friendly place to play :)

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name:
G3R4RD
How often do you play Minecraft:
Every day. The time is different, but most times 2-6 hours.
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are:
I like te build machines. Also I like to program in ComputerCraft, that you can automatic things. Also I watch on the end of the day Direwolf20, and then on slowpoke on Twitch.
What kind of experience do you have with FTB?
I played Feed the Beast for a while. I played Skyblock and on my friend server which was fun. Also I love to mine with a Mining Turtle. :)
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed?
I can program ComputerCraft programs for other people, also I can help them with other mods.
Do you have a mic / use teamspeak?
Yes, I have.

Thanks for reading. :)

oliverc21

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: oliverc21
How often do you play Minecraft: Every day, around 2-4 hours.
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: A miner, i love railcraft/Steve's carts and i would share my loot with everyone.
What kind of experience do you have with FTB: quite a lot i have been playing it for a couple of months now and am quite experienced with it.
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed: A friendly personality and a great time.
Do you have a mic/teamspeak: Yes i do.

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: MW1000
  2. Age: 17
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: like 4 hours a day but that is on a school day and on free days like 6-8 hours
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: a intersted player that what a lot of automatic stuff
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? kinda a lot i whacht a lot of direwolft20 like more that 200 episode`s now and i play it now a half year
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? i can help every one if he is nice to my :p. and i know a lot of sorting systims
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes i have a razer carcharias and i have teamspeak 3 and if i need a other teamspeak i will download it (and i have raidcaller and skype)

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
I will roughly be accepting about 4-5 more people. We have a good group with about 4-5 people on at most times for the last two days with usually at least one admin on at all times.

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
I will roughly be accepting about 4-5 more people. We have a good group with about 4-5 people on at most times for the last two days with usually at least one admin on at all times.

So you don't accept not anymore people, damn. :(
Let me know when you do, I'd love to play on a whitelist server where you can help eachother.

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize Gerard, I do not think you are quite what we are looking for. Thank you for your application though.

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
We still have about 2-3 slots left open, about 12-14 active people! Having a great time.

Brewster1972

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to toss my hat into the ring and join your fine group.

1. In game Name: Brewster1972
  2. Age: 40
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: around 20 hours a week (more on weekends when I'm not working)
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I try to find a nice balance between building and exploring
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I have been playing FTB constantly since Nov
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I bring a bit of everything from aesthetically pleasing builds to derp-filled adventuring (and cookies, I also bring cookies)
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? I have TS, Skype, and Vent

Legacyalive

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Legacyalive
  2. Age:26
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: 2-4 days a week
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Moderately skilled with the technical side of it, not a very pretty builder of houses though haha. Friendly and courteous, always willing to help anyone who is also polite and considerate.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? 8ish months of experience (including tekkit), only thing im still learning is the bees, and starting to work on thaumcraft
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? friendly helpful player. looking to find a new home and meet new people :)
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yup and yup