Whitelist Server CodeRed | DW20 | White Listed | mature | New Start!| 18 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: thomboy90
  2. Age: 14 but pretty mature
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: a lot when i have the time i will hop on the server
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: a friendly and helpfull player
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? a lot. i ran out of things to do in vanilla so i started to look in to modded minecraft, i played with ic1 ee1 and all the early versions of the mods
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? a friend fo you all and i will help the new guys, i will do a lets play with 2 good friends of mine their In Game Names are: "Mikeytjuh" and "jarie1507"
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yes and yes, but i think i will not be on ther mutch because iam doing a let's play with 2 friends of mine

Mikeytjuh

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game Name: Mikeytjuh
2.Age: 15, but pretty mature for my age.
3.How often do you play Minecraft: As much as i can, besides school i will regularely online.
4.What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I am a friendly helpful player, and want to have fun with my fellow FTB'ers :)
5.What kind of experience do you have with FTB? A little, but I'm wanting to do a let's play with my friend "thomboy90" on your server, he is pretty experienced.
6.What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Help, fun and a new friend to all of you :)
7.Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes, and yes. But i think i will not be on there much, because I'm doing a let's play with 2 friends of mine.

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the delay everyone, was extremely busy the last couple days and what not. Also Toying around with a few ideas, so we will see how that goes.

Will the following players please check your messages:
  • kitchen_fire
  • stainfd
  • bubblesayoyo
  • davroe19
Also Will Mikeytjuh please contact me when you can. Ill send you a message as soon as possible.

GnomeSayn

Jul 29, 2019
Hi solofrog,

1. In game Name: GnomeSayn
  2. Age: 19
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Haven't played in about two months. Now that its summer I'm hoping to play a couple hours every day.
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Creative Builder
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? Have played since it came out (minus some breaks!) Im very familiar with all the mods.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Very creative design
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes

Meatplow

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Meatplow
  2. Age: 33
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: A couple of times each week but it can vary depending on other time commitments.
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Probably 50/50 group/solo oriented. I enjoy working with others on large builds but spending time working on my own base or just mindlessly mining away to unwind is nice as well.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I started playing with FTB back in December and have tinkered with it on and off ever since. I have a general knowledge of most of the mods in the DW20 pack but am far from an expert on any of them.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? A relaxed, helpful attitude and a decent eye for aesthetic design.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes I have a mic, no I do not have teamspeak but that's just a download away so I don't see it being a problem.
Thank you for your time.

truewolfhell

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: truewolfhell
  2. Age: 16
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: as much as possible
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I'm a friendly player who loves to help others but i also love to build my own base or mine some stuff
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I played mindcrack for about 2 months and tekkit for 6 months
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? a friendly face and help where it's needed
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes, I have a mic and i can use teamspeak

marsh2907

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Dragon2907
  2. Age: 21
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Atleast couple hour everyday (Depending on RL)
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Experienced but always learning new things
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? Played for last few months so have a modest knowledge of how thing work and operate
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Well i'm very mature, always wanting to learn new things and help out best I can. Could say i'm a team player :)
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yep n yes

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Oscaro947
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Depends on RL. For the next week or so, not so much, then I'll pick it up
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: A techie. I love techmodes and have been using most of them since their initial release
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I have played FTB for a couple of months now, but I have a lot of past experience before that
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I love playing MC with others. It's a lot more fun than just singleplayer. I am a social player and will focus most of my time on the server creating automations. As well as helping out anyone who needs it
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes, although my presence the next week will be low due to exams

Nrb33

Jul 29, 2019
  • In game Name: nrb33
  • How often do you play Minecraft: roughly 3-5 hours per day(I work full time)
  • What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Tinkerer, I love playing around with how things work in Minecraft and Ftb especially.
  • What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I've played it a decent amount over the past 4-ish months, but there is still a lot that I have yet to delve into.
  • What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? A mature personality and some creative designs.
  • Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yes I have a Mic / Have used teamspeak before.

Surreal

Jul 29, 2019
  • In game Name: Surreal96007
  • How often do you play Minecraft: Everyday after work for a few hours and on weekends.
  • What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Tinker/Farmer - I enjoy the making the various machines and automated farming methods.
  • What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I started a few months ago with FTB ultimate then moved to Direwolf20 version, I have enough experiance to do some of the advanced machines but I'm still learning.
  • What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I'm looking for a friendly community to join and enjoy minecraft with, hopefully my willingness to learn and helpfulness can contribute.
  • Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes

Eskiss1977

Jul 29, 2019
  • In game Name: Eskiss1977
  • How often do you play Minecraft: playing on a daily basis, primary been playing FTB in single player, as most open servers lag alot, and have weird mods installed.
  • What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I'm a allround player, using most mods and like to do automation - not so much into computer craft though. From times to time I need a break from the logic problems and I turn to designing buildings, mostly wood/stone, with a hug/village theme'ish - using alot of RP halfblocks :)
  • What kind of experience do you have with FTB? Been playing a 2-3 months, first on a custom pack, with no TE or Thaumcraft - but they are a must in my world now, so turned to Ultimate in a single player, but decided to move to DW20's pack, i miss some of the GT stuff though
  • What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I'm looking for a mature place to hang out, and build a good base - and if it turns out to be the right crowd, then I always like to contribute arround a public base - I build a workshop area once on a tekkit server, only machine's though, no shared resources.
  • Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes to both, mumble as well ... but in all honesty, then I dont use it alot, but im not affraid to say hi :)
  • Anf on a last note - one of the primary reason that I applied here, is that it looks like you handpick your people ... very positive in my mind :)

radpad

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: radpad
  2. Age:25
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Too much, a few hours a day would be about right.
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Technophile with an unhealthy addiction to all things forestry. however, my houses look like sheds.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? A fair bit, mostly based around MJ using mods. However, It is my intention over the summer to try and create a direwolf20 set-by-step build list combining all the mods and would be looking for a few opinions on the matter.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Dodgy looking yet highly functional builds, which I intend to work on to bring them up to a far more aesthetically pleasing level using the variety of exotic timber from forestry.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes I do.

Mr_Pie_Guy1234

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Mr_Pie_Guy1234
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Every day
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I love technic mods, and I have been using them for as long as I have remembered. I build for functionality, not style. I'm the type of person who just likes to have fun and show off builds.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I know pretty much all of the mods.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I think I can help other people with the mods if they're having trouble and try to just be a nice player :)
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yup

Maddie Sisler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Angelswag

How often do you play?: When I am on a server I play everyday, unless I'm feeling uninspired. Although feeling inspired I can go for 12 hours straight.

What kind of player would you say you are?: Hmm, I think I would be a large scale processor? Or maybe a builder.

What kind of experience do you have with FTB?: I have played for over a year and know most the mods very well.

What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? An eccentric personality, as well as a helpful person. I would also be more than willing to help people who don't know much about the mods.

Do you have a mic / use TeamSpeak?: Yes.

50Death

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: NinjaMaximuz
  2. Age:15
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: nearly everyday
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: A regular player with a hint of newbieness when it comes to more advanced mod stuff
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB: Started playing when it came out. I am quite moderate at most of the mods.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed: I am a friendly and helful player that is willing to help out the total newbies. I am also a very mature person considering my age.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak: I do have both and can use TS3

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
  • In game Name: eningly
  • How often do you play Minecraft: i try always 1 hour a day as i can ofcorese more
  • What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: a mutered helpfull mincraft player whit knolige
  • What kind of experience do you have with FTB? maybe a little bit to much i am bizzy whit cc now building my own os so but always lurning more
  • What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? alot of automasation help i have build whole proccesing plands and bee plants and now i can bring computercraft aswell
  • Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? i have a mice and yes i have teamspeak3 and use it often

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: Emblyem
How often do you play Minecraft: Everyday when able (usually 1-4+ hours)
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Tech, explorer, miner, fighter, among other things.
What kind of experience do you have with FTB? A lot, I have seen direwolf20 do a lot of his stuff, he has even helped me with a few things. I knew a lot before then.
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? A good attitude, fun times, willings to try stuff, and my knowledge.
Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? I do have a headset. I do not have teamspeak, but have been thinking of getting.
P.S. I do have Skype, if you need it.
Thank you for reading this application
Gaston.

brulex13

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: brulex13
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: almost 40 Hr's a week
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: addicted i've been minecraft for quit some time
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? i've been playing ftb for a few months but i've played all the mods individually in sp
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? share my mod knowledge and help with projects and help other players learn the mods/get them started
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yes i do (somethimes i got background noices )

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone! We just started a new map not too long ago. Looking for 4-5 more people to fill out the server a little bit more. Doesnt matter if youre new or not! Let the apps keep rolling in!