Whitelist Server Closed | ZaGaming | South Africa |Direwolf20 1.6.4 (V1.0.11)| Whitlist | Mature | TeamSpeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PsychicMan

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: PsychicMan
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing some time FTB about 2 years and Minecraft for 3 years and I'm just searching a server which I can play peacefully without been greifed, with lovely community which can help me, and if I can help them I will I would be happy to join your server thanks :).

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: PsychicMan
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing some time FTB about 2 years and Minecraft for 3 years and I'm just searching a server which I can play peacefully without been greifed, with lovely community which can help me, and if I can help them I will I would be happy to join your server thanks :).

sorry buddy but server has been closed for new whitelisting

It is saying I am not whitelisted can you try [email protected]
It might have changed since I merged with the mojang account

when were you whitelisted on the server?

babyboy808

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username:babyboy808
  • And a little information about yourself:I have been playing modded minecraft for a while. I play on some open servers but there are too many players and it gets laggy so I am looking for a nice lag free server.
I have added you all to the whitelist Wellcome
[DOUBLEPOST=1390303292][/DOUBLEPOST]I was in the big group of people to be whitelisted.

Dioannou

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Matty! how is it going ?! :) i have a suggestion : since no1 is playing what do you say you reset the server and update it to the latest pack and start luring in new playrs ?! i really love your company along with the other Za members and i would like to play! any chance this happening ?!

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
I have just retired my private server today & am keen to get back on board with this server. Am watching hopefully :)

MurderFace

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: MurderFace
  • And a little information about yourself: hosted a few private servers to try out my favourite mods with friends and now im looking for more community. very friendly player despite my name :p
side note, whatever whitelist or new server that gets started please add me :D

Sir Quackinton

Jul 29, 2019
Username: otrolie
And a little information about yourself:I have quite a lot of xp with minecraft and mods and I love to play online and help other people.

Vortex255

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Vortex255
  • And a little information about yourself: i love modpack and want to play in a server.

Suicidal_Fluff

Jul 29, 2019
  • username: MichaelP26
  • and a little information about yourself: i previously played on a ftb server but it closed down and i am looking for a new one

entao222

Jul 29, 2019
Username: entao222
Country South Africa
And a little information about yourself: I have played FTB Unleshed for 6 months before on a South African server called aeternacraft, I am very mature and am very keen to try out Direwolf 20 with my friends on this server