Whitelist Server Closed | ZaGaming | South Africa |Direwolf20 1.6.4 (V1.0.11)| Whitlist | Mature | TeamSpeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Shadowbolt152

Jul 29, 2019
Username: shadowbolt152
  • And a little information about yourself: I try to be nice around others, If you got a tech problem and ask me for help your machines may explode... Just kidding!

James Elsom

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Dukejr
  • And a little information about yourself: i have a few friends on this server and i hope to join them :)

D3thE4t3r

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: D3thE4t3r
  • And a little information about yourself:I have been playing since v1.1 and have been playing ftb since tekkit became obselete and i have really enjoyed it. my friends recommended this server and am keen to try it out

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
Username: shadowbolt152
  • And a little information about yourself: I try to be nice around others, If you got a tech problem and ask me for help your machines may explode... Just kidding!
  • Username: Dukejr
  • And a little information about yourself: i have a few friends on this server and i hope to join them :)

Welcome to the server guys I have added you to the whitelist

TheSnowmen

Jul 29, 2019
username:TheSnowmen
And a little information about yourself: stopped playing ftb a while ago and now trying to find a server where i can hav fun playing again.

Last edited:

lionel175

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username:lionel175
  • And a little information about yourself: I love minecraft mod packs especially ftb i recently came back to minecraft and i am hoping to see what these mod packs add

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username:xSimplename
  • And a little information about yourself: I'm a simple player looking for a server to try out the new update. I play alone and build alone but will come and hang out with the community every now and then.

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Donmyster
And a little information about yourself: I prefer private servers as I can trust people more. I have knowledge in many mods including their new 1.6.4 counter parts. I am a talkative person and friendly all round.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Rizwan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! me and my brother would love to play on your server! My username is Fuzzwan and my lil brothers is DeathPenguin2.
I am 16 and he is 15. We live in Arizona in America. We honestly love ftb and were looking for a server to play it on. Weve played mindcrack pack and unleashed before and played each for at least 5 months each. We are looking for a nice community to play ftb on and have a friendly community that doesnt grief. Anyway I reaally hope you consider our application and thank you for taking your time to read this!

FluMist

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: FluMist
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing minecraft for around three years now, i used to be on a whitelist server for Direwolf's last modpack but then the owner shut it down randomly. I have skype, never had teamspeak but wouldn't mind getting it if you could guide me. I mainly play with mods when i play minecraft, vanilla gets too boring. I never really have greifed, however i used to play around with some modded clients only because i was helping make one. Just trying to be honest. :D

Last edited:

cashcamo

Jul 29, 2019
Username:cashcamo
And a little information about yourself: i wanna play FTB cuz my friends play it to,and i thought its gonna be fun!

sros

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Sros1995
  • And a little information about yourself:Love meeting new people and sharing ideas

mattmatty28

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: FluMist
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing minecraft for around three years now, i used to be on a whitelist server for Direwolf's last modpack but then the owner shut it down randomly. I have skype, never had teamspeak but wouldn't mind getting it if you could guide me. I mainly play with mods when i play minecraft, vanilla gets too boring. I never really have greifed, however i used to play around with some modded clients only because i was helping make one. Just trying to be honest. :D
  • Username: Sros1995
  • And a little information about yourself:Love meeting new people and sharing ideas
Sorry Guys I just can't take any more players at this time if things change I will let you know :(

FluMist

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry Guys I just can't take any more players at this time if things change I will let you know :(
Dang it have been trying to get in a server for the past couple of days now. Thanks for the opportunity and let me know if you are in fact accepting again!

Rizwan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! you said you have added me and my brother to the whitelist but we tried to join earlier and we were not whitelisted...My user is Fuzzwan and my brothers is DeathPenguin2 if you need it thank you!