Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back online. The server initially crashed because a bug with GregTech machines in combination with Buildcraft conductive pipes. That bug crashes the server and doesn't let it restart - there is a fix I found, that requires deleting a file from the GregTech mod (which will make the pneumatic generator upgrade unusable, but there's really no reason to use it in the first place).

When deleting the file another error came up - I don't know with 100% certainty what happened, but my explanation is as follows: Gingy decompressed the modfile, deleted the file and compressed the mod again. This new compressed version was not recognized due to a compression issue with Mac (MacOS might use another compression algorithm) which led to the world being started without GregTech loaded, which in turn made all GregTech machines and items disappear. Then when shutting down the server again this version of the world was saved. Arduent and Gingy then tried to load a backup of the world which worked - unfortunately it was not our world that was backed up, but an entirely different one. I don't know how that happened, the information I have points to creeperhost fucking it up though.

That brings us to this point, at which the world had to be reset, since there was no way to restore the old one. The bug with GregTech is fixed (as a side effect pneumatic generator upgrades are unusable, as mentioned above), so there will be no issues with that particular problem in the future. I don't know if they already did, but I trust that Arduent and Gingy will make sure that the correct world will be backed up in the future.

The above is true. Welcome back to the server everyone! Also, welcome BearforceTwo as the newest addition to the Official MinecraftManiac Staff![DOUBLEPOST=1371932461][/DOUBLEPOST]Additionally, I would like to thank all of you for staying with the server throughout these tough times. Thanks to your support and dedication the server is up again and thriving once more.

pinkflamingojj

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): jules
In-Game Name: pinkflamingojj
Hobbies/Interests: pc games, hanging with friends, MINECRAFT
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): nope
What experience with FTB do you have?: i am quite experience with ftb been playing since mindcrack server started
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: a nice community to chat to and play with. that don't grief or steal
-----------------

jonathan991

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jonathan
In-Game Name: jonathan991
Hobbies/Interests: I like to be with friends, and play FTB.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history: No, i have never been banned!!!
What experience with FTB do you have?: Not much but my friend nIKOLiiiiii is helping me with wiring and that kind of stuff.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A good multiplayer experience with a good community and lots of nice players. :)
~Jonathan

iShankzU

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iShankzU
Hobbies/Interests: music, minecraft, football baseball lacrosse and learning
Have you ever been banned from another server? No i have never been banned from a server
What experience with FTB do you have?: i have been playing for about 6-8 months. And wish to play online.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: just some people to hang out with and share the experience of building together and a good server that i do not get griefed or anything on.

BoosacNoodel

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Jacob
In-Game Name: Buzz_RetoX
Hobbies/Interests: Writing server applications! (jk)
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Not that I can remember; I'd have to answer no.
What experience with FTB do you have?: A couple weeks' worth, but I'm hooked on it.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A friendly community that is completely grief-free, with a terrain that isn't completely torn apart, and a great FTB experience in general! The reason I'm trying to get on your whitelisted server is so that I can enjoy the full FTB experience without the stupid people found on the public servers (the griefers and immature jerks). I really hope you consider my application!

eric gardner

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):
In-Game Name:Foxcroft
Hobbies/Interests: computer, reptiles, anime
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Never
What experience with FTB do you have?: a few months. I like the massive amount of stuff to do or figure out. Id say I have about 1/2 of it down
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: To have a great time playing and make new gamer friends

1c0re

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: chrissi1996
Hobbies/Interests: FTB (Mindcrack), anime, programming, video games and meeting friends
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Not on a server like this, just for accidentally joining my brothers server where he was playing an adventure map with friends and i screwed it up that way (i put the portforwarding to my pc for testing something and he just changed it so I would join his server)
What experience with FTB do you have?: I don't have that much experience, it's just computercraft, redpower, a part of buildcraft and a few other machines
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A nice community that has no problem with helping in some cases that are not like "How do I craft a wooden pickaxe?" and that shows up some people that my even play together with me from time to time and of cause I would love it, if pranks were ok (like on guudes mindcrack server, no lava, tnt or stealing stuff)

earthrace57

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):
In-Game Name: earthrace57
Hobbies/Interests: DotA 2, CS:GO as far as video games
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): not that I am aware of
What experience with FTB do you have?: Tekkit in Beta 1.7.3, dabbled a little back in 1.2
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A server with a nice friendly community mostly.

Sugarnipples

Jul 29, 2019
Name:(IGN)Sugarnipples Real Name: Scott
Hobbies/Interests: FTB and other games such as League of Legends and World of Warcraft
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Um yes I have been banned from a normal minecraft server. The server was called LittleDigPlanet, and the reason I was banned was because the admin was giving his friends special privileges so I blew up something. (for the record I was unbanned like about a day later because the admin understood why I did it)
What experience with FTB do you have?:I've been playing it for a few months
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Just want a nice FTB server that I can put time into and play with friends. Basically just a permanent server that isn't going anywhere for awhile.

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):
In-Game Name:Foxcroft
Hobbies/Interests: computer, reptiles, anime
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Never
What experience with FTB do you have?: a few months. I like the massive amount of stuff to do or figure out. Id say I have about 1/2 of it down
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: To have a great time playing and make new gamer friends

Whitelisted, enjoy!

Buggati9449

Jul 29, 2019
Why am i fricken banned, I got banned for 10 minutes and then i am banned permanently?

What did i do xgingy or ard

TheAccountant_

Jul 29, 2019
If admins are reading, it looks like the problem is that the factorization config rewrote itself to a client side config rather than a server config.