Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there
My Name is Claude, my IGN is MClaudeW
29 years old
Texas feller
Hobbies:?: I Draw. skate, work around the house... minecraft
never been banned, have been opp'ed (limited to help police a vanilla server)
I ran a mindcrack server with creeperhost until earlier this month which had the same rules as yours, trust based play etc. That was until i had some billing issues with creeperhost and decided to dissolve my server.
I just want a fun community with no fear of griefing, I'm familiar with a lot of ftb (mindcrack pack) and look forward to diving into the aspects I"ve yet to try.I'm a fairly talented artist and I know how to make some pretty cool builds.

My IGN once again is MClaudeW[DOUBLEPOST=1369851026][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there
My Name is Claude, my IGN is MClaudeW
29 years old
Texas feller
Hobbies:?: I Draw. skate, work around the house... minecraft
never been banned, have been opp'ed (limited to help police a vanilla server)
I ran a mindcrack server with creeperhost until earlier this month which had the same rules as yours, trust based play etc. That was until i had some billing issues with creeperhost and decided to dissolve my server.
I just want a fun community with no fear of griefing, I'm familiar with a lot of ftb (mindcrack pack) and look forward to diving into the aspects I"ve yet to try.I'm a fairly talented artist and I know how to make some pretty cool builds.

My IGN once again is MClaudeW

I know you said you have no plugins, but you're going to want at least a log tracking plugin so you know when one of those 30 does become a problem.... trust me, someone stole 2 stacks of uu matter from me on my server and i thought i could trust everyone.

crazybob84

Jul 29, 2019

Name (Optional): James Millns
In-Game Name: crazybob84
Hobbies/Interests: I love making videos for youtube, and I wish to find a server to record on, so I can have FTB related content on my channel :D
I also am a big fan of fishing, but sadly never really go, haha
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Yes, I've been banned from some servers, but I like to admit, unlike some people. I was banned for being 'disrespectful' to an admin, when he was abusing his power, by killing me in creative and such.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played tekkit for about 1 year, so I mostly know everything, but theres things like Thaumcraft what I'm learning right now, on a public server.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I was looking for a friendly, no lag community, so I could record for youtube, as I need more content then just vanilla minecrft :D

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ultracity
Hobbies/Interests: Aside from making the occasional jar of jam or bottle of home-made limoncello, pretty much just Minecraft.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Negative.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Started playing some time in December, been hooked ever since. Tried my hand at YouTube for a while, until computer trouble wiped my world. Tried another FTB server, and it was great, but now it seems to have disappeared, sadly.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Security; it'd be nice to work on a large-scale project without worrying if it'll still be there in the morning. Community; give any two people the same task to do in Minecraft, and they'll come up with totally different builds. Add in modpacks like FTB, and the variety is all over the place. It's always cool to see all the differences in how people do things, and the creativity they employ.

I should also mention, I'm on a computer that's having crippling hard drive issues, with a recently kaput monitor forcing me to use a rockin' 60hz CRT, and I still play every day. If it's a dedicated junkie you're looking for, I think nothing short of the loss of fingers or eyeballs would get me to stop playing :confused:

Hey Ultra, sorry the server went down, Creeperhost had some issues receiving my payment, shut down the server before i could set it right. I told them it was fine since the server got erased and i wouldn't be continuing with them.
I've been trying to get a hold of you.

This guy is probably the Best candidate for your server. good guy in deeds.

Ultracity

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Ultra, sorry the server went down...
Hey, it happens. I've lost it all before, I'm sure I'll lose it all again, eventually. But hey, it'll be fun to see you again, once CH figures their stuff out ^_^

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
Ultra. I wont be starting the server up again. Honestly I have more fun playing without having to go into OP mode, and just knowing i could cheat anything in makes it less rewarding when i accomplish something.

I'd really just like to start on a new server like mine was. Hopefully Arduent will see our conversation and whitelist me as well.

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
How long do you think the server will be down?[DOUBLEPOST=1369862491][/DOUBLEPOST]And are we starting over?
No we are not starting over! It scares me that you would think that I would so easily forsaken you guys :eek:! But, basically the creeperhost staff messaged me saying that they are working on it. Since they are speedy it should hopefully be back up to normal tonight.

Reactions: PhilsGeneralTso