Whitelist Server [CLOSED FOR NOW] Hardly MineCrack | MindCrack [8.2][Ess][Shops][Whitelist][No Lag][UK based server]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Inquoted

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Allen, IGN OptionOfChoice
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : I study in University of Michigan, Live in Ontario
Are you familiar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Almost all of them are either played before extensively or I am very familiar with it. Kinda ehh on Redpower, though.
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : Griefing removes the intended purpose of modded SMP. Have fun and advance up.
Why do you wanna join us? : I am very busy with finals coming up, but with this shops mechanism up in the community it may prove to be extremely useful. I"m sorry, but when applying for a server I must look at other people's applications. It gives me an idea of what kind of people are on the particular server. This thread has passed the test.
PS: You might want to recheck spelling in your first post. Sorry, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi.

old_oliver

Jul 29, 2019
Name: old_oliver
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : DK
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : really meny of them! <3
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : i think griefing is a unloyal part of the servers, so no NEVER!
Why do you wanna join us? : Coz my friends play on it, plus its amazing and the lagg damn no lagg at all BEST SERVER!

Shiki

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ahikiyu
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : US
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Yes
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : No
Why do you wanna join us? : Old server was griefed and I wanna enjoy ftb in a community setting again!

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Name: TehKnight117
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : USA
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Yes.
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : Definitely not.
Why do you wanna join us? : Looking for a new server to play on and looking forward to meeting new people.

ElBrodney

Jul 29, 2019
Name: ElBrodney
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : Czech Republic
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : With few, but i have friend on the server with whom will i play who knows more
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : no
Why do you wanna join us? : I heard you are nice group of people and MC gets a bit boring when playing solo, also i've got a friend on this server

Hardlyminecrack

Jul 29, 2019
Allen, I've added you to the whitelist. Welcome to the server! PS : I'll fix the post as soon as I have time, but for now it seems to be fulfilling its purpose.

old_oliver, Ahikiyu, TehKnight117 and ElBrodney, you have all been added to the whitelist. Welcome to the server!

Carlos Rodriguez

Jul 29, 2019
Name:BuzzL10
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) :United States of America
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? :I know a few mods but I can learn
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) :No,only in self defense after griefed by someone
Why do you wanna join us? :Because,It would be an opportunity to learn the mods and make some friends! :D

Reactions: Slenderguy303

Kaufman1

Jul 29, 2019
Name: KaufKaufKauf
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : New Jersey, USA
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Not really, but it shouldn't take long to learn. Its all fun
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : No! (is that the right answer?)
Why do you wanna join us? : I simply want to play FTB with other people.

Hardlyminecrack

Jul 29, 2019
BuzzL10 and KaufKaufKauf, welcome to the server!

Sorry for taking so long, my exams are coming up so less time to moderate. However the server is still going 24/7 so hop on in!

Devene

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Devene
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : England
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Yes
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : No!
Why do you wanna join us? : Looking for a good community to find friends and have fun playing FTB!

creepersss1999

Jul 29, 2019
Name:creepersss1999
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) :England
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? :most of them i am familiar with the mods which are in tekkit but i want to learn how to use the others
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : no i hate griefers all they do is ruin peoples builds which i think is pointless
Why do you wanna join us? : i want to find a server where there isnt the chance of being griefed so me and my friends can play without the risk of it

King_husky

Jul 29, 2019
Name:King_husky
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) :Ireland
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? :with some of the main mods's
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : never!
why you wanna join us? : because i think iwill make a great addition to the server

Spitfire2k6

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Spitfire2k6​
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : UK​
Are you familiar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Yes I am part of the FTB web dev team.​
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : Mutual harmless griefing between friends can be fun, but to strangers no. Excessive damage to your friends that you mess with, no.​
Why do you wanna join us? : Because I have had my fill of ssp and my personal server with and IRL friend, plus the FTB web team server is always empty!​

Reactions: Convincing

Convincing

Jul 29, 2019
We would like to know a few things before we add you to the whitelist :
Name: Imaqes (call me Jordan)
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : England
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : I am yeah, usually play alone. looking to join a chilled server to play with a few guys, as single player gets boring.
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : No :p
Why do you wanna join us? : Seems like a good server (helps that you are a UK hosted server, means less lag for me)[DOUBLEPOST=1364915669][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Spitfire2k6​
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : UK​
Are you familiar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Yes I am part of the FTB web dev team.​
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : Mutual harmless griefing between friends can be fun, but to strangers no. Excessive damage to your friends that you mess with, no.​
Why do you wanna join us? : Because I have had my fill of ssp and my personal server with and IRL friend, plus the FTB web team server is always empty!​
Pretty similar to my situation haha. Played a private server with a few friends, they eventually left to play other games. So i started a SP and it gets boring after 3/4 days. :p

starfang52

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Starfang52
Have you ever been banned on any server: no​
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? :
I am a minecraft veteran, i have played minecraft since beta 1.7.3. And as for mods so am i a master of most of them, well except for when it comes to computers from either redpower 2 or computercraft :p
What i want from the server:
I did like to join a Mindcrack FTB server, where we play simalery to THE Mindcrack FTB server. Meaning normal day/night cycle, rain, teleporting onely for Mods and Admins and no cheated in items, well at least for me
tongue.png
Were i will probably have a hard time finding a server that have all that, so do at least hope you have some
biggrin.png
As for about me:
  • I never gref.
  • Am normally very good a building good looking buildings.
  • I am considerate about lag (i don't have machines running when not necessary and i am very careful about using chunkloaders)
  • I also understands at running a server costs a lot, so i am willing to donate if necessary. (but only if it goes directly to the server)
Questions:
What are the server specs?​
And how many of the things i want from the server do you got?​
Hope my post isn't too nasty, but it is probably necessary to find a good server
wink.png

Kaiin

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know what happened but the server is off.(Just letting you know in case you didn't)

Hardlyminecrack

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back up, sorry for the downtime!

As for the whitelist. I'm going to be more picky with who we let in and who we don't.

That being said I've added : Spitfire2k6, Imaqes and Starfang52.
Welcome to the server guys!

As for the questions you had Starfang52, Currently we're using 2gb of ram on the nitropanel hosting service with the essentials, worldguard and BOSEconomy being the main bukkit plugins.
The things you want that we have is completely fair play, no spawned in items whatsoever. As for the teleporting, we use warp systems and a home system together with the ability to /tpa requests that come with essentials.
The day and night cycle is not te be affected by admins or anyone else. This being said if it does occur you can simply ask that admin to undo the time change.

As for the people who did not get in, I'm sorry but seeing as the server is growing faster then I expected I have to take it easy with accepting just anyone. Hope you undestand this.