Whitelist Server [CLOSED FOR NOW] Hardly MineCrack | MindCrack [8.2][Ess][Shops][Whitelist][No Lag][UK based server]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hardlyminecrack

Jul 29, 2019
Hardly Minecrack is currently full!

Do you have a friend in the server?
Aks him to to make a request to an admin, and we'll see if we can let you in!

We allow players to make their own shops aswell! Seeing as how admin shop can't sell everything, making
your own shops is highly encouraged!

We have implemented a jail system to punish griefers.
A fully protected NO PVP spawn zone.
An admin shop at the spawn.
online for 24 hours 7 days a week.
A staff who is always happy to help. (and online everyday!)

[Implemented soon] If people wish to donate to keep this server running for a long time they will be greeted with plentifull treasure!
You will gain access to the VIP group.
This means that you are allowed to use certain plugins like :
worldguard (to protect your land if you don't trust your neighbours)
Multiple homes! (unlimited amount)
Plus many more to come!
This will also buy you a plot of land on the spawn island to setup a shop (decided by amount donated).
And will also receive ingame currency to spend in the admin shop and a complimentary jetpack!
We would like to know a few things before we add you to the whitelist :​
Name:​
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) :​
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? :​
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) :​
Why do you wanna join us? :​

If you like to keep this information more private and don't wish to type it into the forum,
send it to : [email protected] and we will contact you a.s.a.p!
The server IP =
193.35.58.67:25569

Attachments

• spawn.jpg
    spawn.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 116
  • shop1&2.jpg
    shop1&2.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 118

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Conguy97
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : USA
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Every Last One.
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : Maybe. No. Never.
Why do you wanna join us? : to make a YouTube series on a fresh map. The shops idea also seems like a very good idea, and I plan to utilize it the best I can. :D

boombang444

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Boombang444
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) :U.s
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? :Yes I played tekkit and used them for many years.
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : No but my friend used my account and was banned almost a year ago. I myself do not like to grief since I think it is a waste of everyones time.
Why do you wanna join us? : I like small coummunities and would like to play with my friends who may be applying soon. Thier names are moppyjon12 and cvitale13.

Hardlyminecrack

Jul 29, 2019
Seeing as how our time zone's differ so much, and I need to sleep soon I'll add you and your friends.
So welcome to the server!

Replica616

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Replica616
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : United Kingdom, specifically England.
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Most of them, but admitably there are still a few I haven't quite got into yet.
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : No. It's pointlessly antagonistic and, as far as the theoretical can tell me, it doesn't even seem fun.
Why do you wanna join us? : I much prefer small multiplayer communities to larger communities or single player, and felt like getting into another modpack sever having not been on one for a while. After a little searching I found this, which seems like a very suitable community.

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Nitro_poison​
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) :Spain​
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? :not realy​
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : ofc not!​
Why do you wanna join us? :i'm coming from xbox minecraft and also totally new with this FTB stuff, so i just wanna learn a lot and have fun while breaking blocks​

Hardlyminecrack

Jul 29, 2019
Replica616 I've added you to the server. And I hope you enjoy our community! Welcome!

And Nitro_poison as long as you don't break other peoples blocks I'm cool with it.:D Welcome to the server!

Coolwhip3

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Coolwhip3
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) :canada
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? :i am familiar with some of the bigger mods like IC2 and buildcraft and i do enjoy beekeeping
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) :definitly not!
Why do you wanna join us? :i want to join a ftb server without greifers and this seems like the right ftb server for me it has a couple of commands but not too many.

Hope i get accepted, if not i understand
(Currently my ftb is being buggy so might not be able to play for a day till i get it fixed)

jikarlji

Jul 29, 2019
Name: jikarlji​
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : Czech​
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Most of them. I dont know Thaumcraft fro example, but youtube is solution to everything :)
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : Nope. Why would I like it, its annoying for everyone, good maybe for some stupid kids.​
Why do you wanna join us? : I am looking for a friendly server located somewhere in Europe,because of a timezone problems, where I can have a lot of fun. I am already bored by singleplayer.​

Slenderguy303

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Slenderguy303
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : USA
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : I'm familiar with the Mindcrack, Direwolf20, and Ultimate modpack.
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : No, I don't like griefing.
Why do you wanna join us? : To start on a new map with a different environment!

Kaiin

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kaiin​
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : Portugal​
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Almost all of them​
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : Nope​
Why do you wanna join us? : Cause I really like minecraft and FTB but playing in solo after a while starts to get a little boring so I wanted to be part of a FTB community​

jartim5

Jul 29, 2019
Name: jartim5
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : yes
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : nope
Why do you wanna join us? : i''m looking for a new server to play on. and hope yhis is the one :D

proassasin111

Jul 29, 2019
Name: proassasin111
Are you familiar with the mods in the ftb lancher: yes
do you like griefing(ITSATRAP): no
why do you want to join us: because i am looking for a small community server and this would be perfect. i am tired of playing on a 100 slot server because no one listens to me i gets anoying.

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Boonsiri5601
Country(or continent if you prefer to stay super anonymous ) : Thailand
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? : Not much, Since there's greg tech. Any way I getting more familiar with it.
Do you like griefing?(ITSATRAP) : Nope. Except the one who grief me.
Why do you wanna join us? : Well my current server is gone silent!! So I'm off to find a new active one with lower delay. And got some one to talk to that's the point!!!

Kaiin

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for double post but i want to correct something in my application, my name is shadowkaiin97 and not kaiin