Whitelist Server [CLOSED FOR NOW] Hardly MineCrack | MindCrack [8.2][Ess][Shops][Whitelist][No Lag][UK based server]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Convincing

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back up, sorry for the downtime!

As for the whitelist. I'm going to be more picky with who we let in and who we don't.

That being said I've added : Spitfire2k6, Imaqes and Starfang52.
Welcome to the server guys!

As for the questions you had Starfang52, Currently we're using 2gb of ram on the nitropanel hosting service with the essentials, worldguard and BOSEconomy being the main bukkit plugins.
The things you want that we have is completely fair play, no spawned in items whatsoever. As for the teleporting, we use warp systems and a home system together with the ability to /tpa requests that come with essentials.
The day and night cycle is not te be affected by admins or anyone else. This being said if it does occur you can simply ask that admin to undo the time change.

As for the people who did not get in, I'm sorry but seeing as the server is growing faster then I expected I have to take it easy with accepting just anyone. Hope you undestand this.
Hey, is the server currently up? I used the IP from the original post.. My IGN is Imaqes, not Images (easy mistake to make, if that's the reason i can't connect:D)

starfang52

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back up, sorry for the downtime!

As for the whitelist. I'm going to be more picky with who we let in and who we don't.

That being said I've added : Spitfire2k6, Imaqes and Starfang52.
Welcome to the server guys!

As for the questions you had Starfang52, Currently we're using 2gb of ram on the nitropanel hosting service with the essentials, worldguard and BOSEconomy being the main bukkit plugins.
The things you want that we have is completely fair play, no spawned in items whatsoever. As for the teleporting, we use warp systems and a home system together with the ability to /tpa requests that come with essentials.
The day and night cycle is not te be affected by admins or anyone else. This being said if it does occur you can simply ask that admin to undo the time change.

As for the people who did not get in, I'm sorry but seeing as the server is growing faster then I expected I have to take it easy with accepting just anyone. Hope you undestand this.

Only 2gb of ram ouch.
From my experince so do one need a minimum of 8GB of ram to run a FTB server longer then a week.
So i think i will have to pass on this server, but thank you so much for taking your time and answering my questions i really really appreciate it! :D

Inquoted

Jul 29, 2019
The server is having some stability issues. Just crashed a minute ago, little lag so I think this is either a server RAM issue or the server was taken down (when i try to connect it says "refused" , meaning no servers running on that ip)

Hope this gets fixed soon.

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
server looks like is up but cant connect (java.net.connectexeption:conection timed out: connect) any idea??

Inquoted

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I got on for a half hour until the server froze but I was still in game. I disconnected and it looks like it is up, but it gets stuck on logging in and I get the same error message.
Something about java error being timed out.

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
Crashed again.[DOUBLEPOST=1365692413][/DOUBLEPOST]and up again. What the heck is going on!?

jartim5

Jul 29, 2019
the server have ben down for a long time now!
is there not a way for it to restart automatik?

btw hope that the exam is go good and have a good day/night :)

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
Jart, Nitro. Here is the Silverlight Tree I found yesterday in twilight.

and by the way I think I might need to quarry the hollow hill to get that Maze map focus. I use cheating in single player and it's so dam hard to find.

Attachments

• 2013-04-12_22.53.18.png
    2013-04-12_22.53.18.png
    523.9 KB · Views: 60