Whitelist Server [CLOSED FOR NOW] Hardly MineCrack | MindCrack [8.2][Ess][Shops][Whitelist][No Lag][UK based server]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder what is happen? Is it just that he can't open this computer or it the other problem.

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
Hardly could you please put rainbow tree sapling for sale in admin shop? I can't find it anywhere in twilight world.

jartim5

Jul 29, 2019
hey hardly.
i have a friend that would like to join the server. he is a friend that i have playede a lot with on some other servers
he's in game name is "froken01"
he know many of the mods in ftb.
i would love it if you will at add him to the server :)

Inquoted

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't there something about 2 admins in the hospital? I wouldn't give out on this server yet.

Go play some vanilla. Better yet, start writing that paper that was due about who knows weeks ago.

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
What you mean about 2 admin in the hospital Imaqes? I didnt see even know that they got an accident!? Where is that post???

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
So The server is now officially dead? just we need to wait til the admin get out of hospital?

Inquoted

Jul 29, 2019
Scumbag OP, changing to different mod pack without notifying us.

I guess you could say this server is....

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Hardly Mindcrack.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Bye guys, I had a great time with you all the short while I was here. :)