Whitelist Server {Closed - Check the Last Post for more inf}Community Direwolf20 Server | v1.2.1| DonutCraft Net

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

_ras_

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that's a good solution but temporary, after night (+1) server is unplayable for me when i enter the nether, like literally i can't move.
Reseting the nether via deleting dim-1 folder won't do it either, because mobs will spawn again when people set up pumps and such.
There are two solutions: updating the mod only on the server with the lowest fixed version, or disabling Ender IO's wither skeleton replacement. Ender IO wither skeletons farm won't work because the way mojang created wither skeletons but we will have vanilla ones in the nether and server will be working smoothly.

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that's a good solution but temporary, after night (+1) server is unplayable for me when i enter the nether, like literally i can't move.
Reseting the nether via deleting dim-1 folder won't do it either, because mobs will spawn again when people set up pumps and such.
There are two solutions: updating the mod only on the server with the lowest fixed version, or disabling Ender IO's wither skeleton replacement. Ender IO wither skeletons farm won't work because the way mojang created wither skeletons but we will have vanilla ones in the nether and server will be working smoothly.
Do you know were I could disable this at?

_ras_

Jul 29, 2019
Yep ill edit the post in matter of minutes. I'm on TS btw so if you want to come ;p

@Edit
Ok, first go to
"...direwolf20_17\minecraft\config\enderio" and open EnderIO.cfg
then find "replacewitherskeletons" in the file https://a.pomf.se/wmhtoi.png
and replace "true" with "false"

That's all, in theory it should fix all our our problems although i would recommend resetting the nether anyway ;p

Last edited:

nraike

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Raiknov
Time Zone: GMT+1
Minecraft Experince: I am a tech guy, I like doing tech things the most
How long you have played Minecraft: I have been playing vanilla minecraft since 2010, I have started playing modded minecraft since the beginning of last december and let's say that I have the basic knowledge of most of the tech mods.

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Raiknov
Minecraft Experince: I am a tech guy, I like doing tech things the most
How long you have played Minecraft: I have been playing vanilla minecraft since 2010, I have started playing modded minecraft since the beginning of last december and let's say that I have the basic knowledge of most of the tech mods.
Whitelsited

SpiteAspect

Jul 29, 2019
Username: SpiteAspect
Time Zone: MDT
Minecraft Experince: tons master of vanilla used to be master of most ftb mods but i stopped playing for awhile and would like to get back into it
How long you have played Minecraft: ive played since june 2012 and since about july or august 2012 i found out about tekkit and played that until i learned about a new modpack feed the beast and then i moved onto that

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Doomadness
Time Zone: MESZ/UTC+1
Minecraft Experince: Played minecraft till it get boring. Then i started FtB. I played most technical Mods now i want to check magic based mods.
How long you have played Minecraft: Vanilla since beta 1.8 and ftb since ~1 year first Mindcrack then DW20

heatheram

Jul 29, 2019
Username: heatheram
Minecraft Experince: Have always loved the technical aspect of modded minecraft and love messing around with automation. Been playing modded for over two years. Ran a server for a year running tekkit first and then FTB MindCrack then FTB DW20
How long you have played Minecraft: Started playing vanilla 1.5 beta and ftb when it started. played tekkit before that.

Luna_Jaeger

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Luna_Jaeger
Time Zone:EST
Minecraft Experince:Mainly focused on Tech mods and building large, complex, bases.
How long you have played Minecraft: Since Early beta, my first mod experiance was with railcraft

Sidius79

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sidius79
Time Zone: EST. Westfield, MA
Minecraft Experince: Direwolf20
How long you have played Minecraft: 8 years

JJ_Soilder

Jul 29, 2019
Username: jj_soilder
Time zone: EST
Minecraft Experience: Played modded for 3 years, and am very good at Magic related mods
How long you have played Minecraft: 4 years since 1.4.7

kestreleon

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kestreleon
Minecraft Experince: I play alot with Mystcraft, EnderIO, Buildcraft, IC2 and Thermal Expension mods, oh and sometimes with Thaumcraft!
How long you have played Minecraft: a couple of years, dont remember, since 1.4 beta I think or something like that

xKr4z1x

Jul 29, 2019
Username:xKr4z1x
Time zone:Central
Minecraft Experience:I played since 1.4.7.
I'm good a tech mods like enderIO,AE2, and so on.

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: daiveon99
Time Zone:EDT
Minecraft Experince:Im mainly good at redstone and magic mods
How long you have played Minecraft: 7 years
Username:xKr4z1x
Time zone:Central
Minecraft Experience:I played since 1.4.7.
I'm good a tech mods like enderIO,AE2, and so on.
Minecraft Experince: I play alot with Mystcraft, EnderIO, Buildcraft, IC2 and Thermal Expension mods, oh and sometimes with Thaumcraft!
How long you have played Minecraft: a couple of years, dont remember, since 1.4 beta I think or something like that
Username: jj_soilder
Time zone: EST
Minecraft Experience: Played modded for 3 years, and am very good at Magic related mods
How long you have played Minecraft: 4 years since 1.4.7
Username: Luna_Jaeger
Time Zone:EST
Minecraft Experince:Mainly focused on Tech mods and building large, complex, bases.
How long you have played Minecraft: Since Early beta, my first mod experiance was with railcraft
Username: heatheram
Minecraft Experince: Have always loved the technical aspect of modded minecraft and love messing around with automation. Been playing modded for over two years. Ran a server for a year running tekkit first and then FTB MindCrack then FTB DW20
How long you have played Minecraft: Started playing vanilla 1.5 beta and ftb when it started. played tekkit before that.
Hi,

I currently running a DonutCraft server, in which I am the creator of it can be found on the ATLauncher here. You can also find my website here too. I hope to see you on the server. I have made lots of adjustments to my pack to make it really balanced and fun.

Thanks,
Gunnar (DoughnutDev)