1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server {Closed - Check the Last Post for more inf}Community Direwolf20 Server | v1.2.1| DonutCraft Net

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by OptimusDonut0, Mar 25, 2015.

1. OptimusDonut0

OptimusDonut0 New Member

You were whitelisted IP is 192.99.21.138:25586 Also server has been updated to v1.2.1 of DW20

Barclay Jeffreys likes this.
  2. Barclay Jeffreys

Barclay Jeffreys New Member

Wooh thanks! I'm jumping on now :D

3. max6266

max6266 New Member

Username: emeraldjake
    Time Zone: GMT (UK)
    Minecraft Experince: lots of experience playing vanilla, been playing with mod packs a bit, and know the basics of many common mods (tekkit, DW20)
    How long you have played Minecraft: since beta (2010)

4. OptimusDonut0

OptimusDonut0 New Member

You were whitelisted IP is 192.99.21.138:25586 Also server has been updated to v1.2.1 of DW20

5. Voidwalker

Voidwalker New Member

Username: Sonicrule88
    Time Zone: EST
    Minecraft Experience: I've been toying around with mods for around 2 and a half years now.
    How long you have played Minecraft: Beta 1.3

6. OptimusDonut0

OptimusDonut0 New Member

7. max6266

max6266 New Member

thank you :)

By the way, do we have any kind of chat setup?

8. OptimusDonut0

OptimusDonut0 New Member

We have a TS. I will be setting up a IRC channel and the TS is austinfriend.net

9. max6266

max6266 New Member

okay, the Direwolf20 TS has a password, can you tell me what it is (you can inbox me if you don't want it posted publicly)

10. OptimusDonut0

OptimusDonut0 New Member

donuts124

11. AlphaEskimo

AlphaEskimo New Member

Username: AlphaEskimo
    Time Zone: Eastern
    Minecraft Experince: I have ben playing minecraft for at least 5 years. I am mostly familiar with the ftb and I wood Love it if I could come play with you and everyone on the server.

12. BarbasTheDog

BarbasTheDog New Member

Username: Barbas
    Time Zone: GMT - 3:00
    Minecraft Experince: Call me the talking wiki. Seriously though, I've played with pretty much every mod since Tekkit :) I specially like complicated tech mods.
    How long you have played Minecraft: Minecraft since mid-late Beta; Modded MC since Tekkit.

P.S.: I'm just looking for a server where everyone can be friendly, specially without the annoying plugins to spam my chat.

13. SuperSimon

SuperSimon New Member

Username: yogsog
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    Minecraft Experience: Extensive knowledge in thaumcraft, AE, buildcraft, thermal expansion, industrialcraft. I used to run my own server but right now I dont have the time to manage one. Would like to be a part of a nice minecraft community. I enjoy automation as well as aestethics of building. Can use teamspeak or mumble.
    How long have you played minecraft: 4 years

14. ThrowStuff

ThrowStuff New Member

rtyrtyrty

15. Excellius

Excellius New Member

Username: Excellius
    Time Zone: GMT
    Minecraft Experience: Used to play on a server with friends for about a year, this was 8months ago, RL came up, but now I'm back looking to join a server and get back into it. I love the complicated mods and looking to build complicated systems as efficiently as possible.
    How long you have played Minecraft: Since early days of Tekkit and vanilla beta.

Looking to join a group and pick up the game again, long term server.

16. OptimusDonut0

OptimusDonut0 New Member

You were whitelisted IP is dw20.donutcraftnetworks.net Also server has been updated to v1.2.1 of DW20

17. SuperSimon

SuperSimon New Member

I logged on to the server late last night and chatted a bit on TS with emeraldjake. Server seems very nice, no griefing or such! I will make it my permanent home.

Im also submitting a whitelist application for my friend and cousin who would also like to join. We would be playing and living together. He is a really nice guy, very helpful. My Soaryn of sorts ;)

Username: ninshi
    Time Zone: GMT + 1
    Minecraft Experience: Basic experience with thaumcraft, ic2, buildcraft and AE. Yogsog usually does all the complicated automation stuff. I enjoy building more than automation.
    How long you have played Minecraft: Around 2-3 years. Modded the last two.

18. Valdorel

Valdorel New Member

Username: Valdorel
    Time Zone: GMT -5 (CST)
    Minecraft Experince: Experienced with Building large structures as well as Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, MineFactory Reloaded, Thaumcraft, and IC2.
    How long you have played Minecraft: I remember when Minecraft was a free in-browser game with only 10 different blocks.

19. Malrama

Malrama New Member

Username: Malrama
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    Minecraft Experince: A lot! Specially for modded minecraft. Expert on Botania ;D
    How long you have played Minecraft: For like 3-4 years

20. OptimusDonut0

OptimusDonut0 New Member

You were whitelisted IP is dw20.donutcraftnetworks.net Also server has been updated to v1.2.1 of DW20