Whitelist Server {Closed - Check the Last Post for more inf}Community Direwolf20 Server | v1.2.1| DonutCraft Net

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: maximgould
Time Zone: UTC (England)
Minecraft Experince: I know a lot of the mods like the back of my hand.
How long I have played Minecraft: Since 1.2.5 when tekkie classic was released :)
Thanks for reading this application and considering me for the server whitelist, don't fret about my IGN my friend has said that due to him having a toaster of a computer, he has given me the account on the one request that I don't change the name.
Username:OracleFish
Time Zone: GMT +2
Minecraft Experince: was quite experienced in ftb ultimate, but now packs are quite new and i'd like to discover new mods and it's components on a server with handy people
How long you have played Minecraft: been playin' minecraft since alpha. since green salad days,took a break, now ill start playin' mc on a new sheet
Username: teh_nexus
Time Zone: EST
Minecraft Experince: Very versed in magic and tech mods, and strive for automation
How long you have played Minecraft: Mod wise since BC pipes were the newest, greatest thing
You were whitelisted IP is 192.99.21.138:25586 Also server has been updated to v1.2.1 of DW20

Reactions: Barclay Jeffreys

max6266

Jul 29, 2019
Username: emeraldjake
Time Zone: GMT (UK)
Minecraft Experince: lots of experience playing vanilla, been playing with mod packs a bit, and know the basics of many common mods (tekkit, DW20)
How long you have played Minecraft: since beta (2010)

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: emeraldjake
Time Zone: GMT (UK)
Minecraft Experince: lots of experience playing vanilla, been playing with mod packs a bit, and know the basics of many common mods (tekkit, DW20)
How long you have played Minecraft: since beta (2010)
You were whitelisted IP is 192.99.21.138:25586 Also server has been updated to v1.2.1 of DW20

Voidwalker

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sonicrule88
Minecraft Experience: I've been toying around with mods for around 2 and a half years now.
How long you have played Minecraft: Beta 1.3

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sonicrule88
Minecraft Experience: I've been toying around with mods for around 2 and a half years now.
How long you have played Minecraft: Beta 1.3

AlphaEskimo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: AlphaEskimo
Time Zone: Eastern
Minecraft Experince: I have ben playing minecraft for at least 5 years. I am mostly familiar with the ftb and I wood Love it if I could come play with you and everyone on the server.

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Barbas
Time Zone: GMT - 3:00
Minecraft Experince: Call me the talking wiki. Seriously though, I've played with pretty much every mod since Tekkit :) I specially like complicated tech mods.
How long you have played Minecraft: Minecraft since mid-late Beta; Modded MC since Tekkit.

P.S.: I'm just looking for a server where everyone can be friendly, specially without the annoying plugins to spam my chat.

SuperSimon

Jul 29, 2019
Username: yogsog
Time Zone: GMT+1
Minecraft Experience: Extensive knowledge in thaumcraft, AE, buildcraft, thermal expansion, industrialcraft. I used to run my own server but right now I dont have the time to manage one. Would like to be a part of a nice minecraft community. I enjoy automation as well as aestethics of building. Can use teamspeak or mumble.
How long have you played minecraft: 4 years

Excellius

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Excellius
Time Zone: GMT
Minecraft Experience: Used to play on a server with friends for about a year, this was 8months ago, RL came up, but now I'm back looking to join a server and get back into it. I love the complicated mods and looking to build complicated systems as efficiently as possible.
How long you have played Minecraft: Since early days of Tekkit and vanilla beta.

Looking to join a group and pick up the game again, long term server.

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: AlphaEskimo
Time Zone: Eastern
Minecraft Experince: I have ben playing minecraft for at least 5 years. I am mostly familiar with the ftb and I wood Love it if I could come play with you and everyone on the server.
Username: Barbas
Time Zone: GMT - 3:00
Minecraft Experince: Call me the talking wiki. Seriously though, I've played with pretty much every mod since Tekkit :) I specially like complicated tech mods.
How long you have played Minecraft: Minecraft since mid-late Beta; Modded MC since Tekkit.

P.S.: I'm just looking for a server where everyone can be friendly, specially without the annoying plugins to spam my chat.
Username: yogsog
Time Zone: GMT+1
Minecraft Experience: Extensive knowledge in thaumcraft, AE, buildcraft, thermal expansion, industrialcraft. I used to run my own server but right now I dont have the time to manage one. Would like to be a part of a nice minecraft community. I enjoy automation as well as aestethics of building. Can use teamspeak or mumble.
How long have you played minecraft: 4 years
Username: Excellius
Time Zone: GMT
Minecraft Experience: Used to play on a server with friends for about a year, this was 8months ago, RL came up, but now I'm back looking to join a server and get back into it. I love the complicated mods and looking to build complicated systems as efficiently as possible.
How long you have played Minecraft: Since early days of Tekkit and vanilla beta.

Looking to join a group and pick up the game again, long term server.
You were whitelisted IP is dw20.donutcraftnetworks.net Also server has been updated to v1.2.1 of DW20

SuperSimon

Jul 29, 2019
I logged on to the server late last night and chatted a bit on TS with emeraldjake. Server seems very nice, no griefing or such! I will make it my permanent home.

Im also submitting a whitelist application for my friend and cousin who would also like to join. We would be playing and living together. He is a really nice guy, very helpful. My Soaryn of sorts ;)

Username: ninshi
Time Zone: GMT + 1
Minecraft Experience: Basic experience with thaumcraft, ic2, buildcraft and AE. Yogsog usually does all the complicated automation stuff. I enjoy building more than automation.
How long you have played Minecraft: Around 2-3 years. Modded the last two.

Valdorel

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Valdorel
Time Zone: GMT -5 (CST)
Minecraft Experince: Experienced with Building large structures as well as Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, MineFactory Reloaded, Thaumcraft, and IC2.
How long you have played Minecraft: I remember when Minecraft was a free in-browser game with only 10 different blocks.

Malrama

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Malrama
Time Zone: GMT +1
Minecraft Experince: A lot! Specially for modded minecraft. Expert on Botania ;D
How long you have played Minecraft: For like 3-4 years

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
I logged on to the server late last night and chatted a bit on TS with emeraldjake. Server seems very nice, no griefing or such! I will make it my permanent home.

Im also submitting a whitelist application for my friend and cousin who would also like to join. We would be playing and living together. He is a really nice guy, very helpful. My Soaryn of sorts ;)

Username: ninshi
Time Zone: GMT + 1
Minecraft Experience: Basic experience with thaumcraft, ic2, buildcraft and AE. Yogsog usually does all the complicated automation stuff. I enjoy building more than automation.
How long you have played Minecraft: Around 2-3 years. Modded the last two.
Username: Valdorel
Time Zone: GMT -5 (CST)
Minecraft Experince: Experienced with Building large structures as well as Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, MineFactory Reloaded, Thaumcraft, and IC2.
How long you have played Minecraft: I remember when Minecraft was a free in-browser game with only 10 different blocks.
Username: Malrama
Time Zone: GMT +1
Minecraft Experince: A lot! Specially for modded minecraft. Expert on Botania ;D
How long you have played Minecraft: For like 3-4 years
You were whitelisted IP is dw20.donutcraftnetworks.net Also server has been updated to v1.2.1 of DW20