Whitelist Server {Closed - Check the Last Post for more inf}Community Direwolf20 Server | v1.2.1| DonutCraft Net

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Have you ever wanted to just be able to play and not worry about stupid plugins, lag and griefing. Well you just found the server. We are running on the fastest Intel SSDs and the newest E5 Xeon to minimize your lag on the server. We also have a small player base on this server, because we want to treat it like a ForgeCraft like server where everyone helps each other and we can have a digger, workshop, etc.

If you would like to get on the server please fill out a application like this in the comments of this post.

Username:
Minecraft Experince:
How long you have played Minecraft:

Once you are accepted you can connect to the server here 192.99.21.138:25586 ( You will know that you were accepted because I will comment on your application below.)

I hope to see you guys on there soon,
Donut

PintOfBass

Jul 29, 2019
PintOfBass
Mountain US
Vanilla and modded minecraft for three years, did a youtube series for thaumcraft 2 some years ago that was successful.

Tonyajc2

Jul 29, 2019
Username:ajc2123
Time Zone: Central
Minecraft Experince: since alpha
How long you have played Minecraft: since alpha

ThrowStuff

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ThrowStuff
Time Zone: eastern standard time. (us east coast)
Minecraft Experince:
All of it. got in on the beta and have played most of the mod packs since tekkit. It's gotta be in the many multiple thousands of hours now.

Tazumoto

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tazumoto
Time Zone: EST
Minecraft Experince: Where do I start? I've been playing for years, I've played countless modpacks.
How long you have played Minecraft: Since early alpha

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ThrowStuff
Time Zone: eastern standard time. (us east coast)
Minecraft Experince:
All of it. got in on the beta and have played most of the mod packs since tekkit. It's gotta be in the many multiple thousands of hours now.
Username: Tazumoto
Minecraft Experince: Where do I start? I've been playing for years, I've played countless modpacks.
How long you have played Minecraft: Since early alpha
You both were whitelisted IP is 192.99.21.138:25586 Also server has been updated to v1.2.0 of DW20

Koxis

Jul 29, 2019
Username: hawkG
Time Zone: GMT+2 (middle-europe)
Minecraft Experince: Have been a die-hard fan of modded minecraft a while back, 1.4.7 was the version I used to play a lot if I recall correctly. Been watching DW20 back then, and doing some cool builds. Stopped playing for a while, and now I'm looking on going back. Long story short - been a player for half-a-year a while ago, stopped playing, and now came back. Worth to mention I created very first FTB launcher design, sadly it wasn't finished and never been used.
How long you have played Minecraft: Been playing since they added beds with breaks here and there. (I suppose early beta?)
I expect to play as in a ForgeCraft server, where the community builds a cool build. I also hate lonewolfing so I'm hoping to team-up with someone :)

Wernesgruner

Jul 29, 2019
Time Zone: UTC - 5
Minecraft Experince: I've been playing modded minecraft for quite some time, I like to play with people and always try to join a village or a community.
How long you have played Minecraft: Since Infdev (2010)

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: hawkG
Time Zone: GMT+2 (middle-europe)
Minecraft Experince: Have been a die-hard fan of modded minecraft a while back, 1.4.7 was the version I used to play a lot if I recall correctly. Been watching DW20 back then, and doing some cool builds. Stopped playing for a while, and now I'm looking on going back. Long story short - been a player for half-a-year a while ago, stopped playing, and now came back. Worth to mention I created very first FTB launcher design, sadly it wasn't finished and never been used.
How long you have played Minecraft: Been playing since they added beds with breaks here and there. (I suppose early beta?)
I expect to play as in a ForgeCraft server, where the community builds a cool build. I also hate lonewolfing so I'm hoping to team-up with someone :)
You both were whitelisted IP is 192.99.21.138:25586 Also server has been updated to v1.2.0 of DW20

tacos4lolz

Jul 29, 2019
Username: tacos4lolz
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Minecraft Experience: Now a lot about most mods in the FTB Packs, because I try to learn using mods I don't know about. When it comes to vanilla I pretty much know all you need to know...
How long you have played Minecraft: Since about late Beta 1.2

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: tacos4lolz
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Minecraft Experience: Now a lot about most mods in the FTB Packs, because I try to learn using mods I don't know about. When it comes to vanilla I pretty much know all you need to know...
How long you have played Minecraft: Since about late Beta 1.2

Ercoslane

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Erc_
Minecraft Experince: I've been playing with mods for about 3 years and know many of them quite well.
How long you have played Minecraft: Beta 1.3

OptimusDonut0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Erc_
Minecraft Experince: I've been playing with mods for about 3 years and know many of them quite well.
How long you have played Minecraft: Beta 1.3
You were whitelisted IP is 192.99.21.138:25586 Also server has been updated to v1.2.0 of DW20

Barclay Jeffreys

Jul 29, 2019
Username: maximgould
Time Zone: UTC (England)
Minecraft Experince: I know a lot of the mods like the back of my hand.
How long I have played Minecraft: Since 1.2.5 when tekkie classic was released :)
Thanks for reading this application and considering me for the server whitelist, don't fret about my IGN my friend has said that due to him having a toaster of a computer, he has given me the account on the one request that I don't change the name.

OracleFish

Jul 29, 2019
Username:OracleFish
Time Zone: GMT +2
Minecraft Experince: was quite experienced in ftb ultimate, but now packs are quite new and i'd like to discover new mods and it's components on a server with handy people
How long you have played Minecraft: been playin' minecraft since alpha. since green salad days,took a break, now ill start playin' mc on a new sheet

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
Username: teh_nexus
Minecraft Experince: Very versed in magic and tech mods, and strive for automation
How long you have played Minecraft: Mod wise since BC pipes were the newest, greatest thing