Civilization Organisation Thread

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
This 4-5 hour time difference is going to be killer. Pyure and dylanpiera look to be mutually exclusive on weeknights. playerismc probably doesn't gel well with Pyure's timescale either.

It may just be Eruantien, Pyure and myself.

@Lethosos, correct me if I'm wrong, your availability near matches Pyure? For ~2300 UTC?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys don't stress this exclusivity stuff too much. It was always a given that a multi-hour game wasn't going to work for everybody simultaneously, and its fine if europe plays with europe 99% of the time.

A three person game sounds great.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I have the time. All the time. Nothing but time. I'm so time-rich it's not even slightly comical.

I feel like this is going to devolve into games in Europe and games in North America, find when you're open.

As for tonight, it looks like we may have a small window when Pyure and playerismc are both available. I don't know when @Eruantien sleeps, but he may be free also.
I never sleep.

*FOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys I'm available now for a while. If someone wants to organize a game go nuts. I'll check back here periodically but otherwise I'll be minecrafting :)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Does anyone know somewhere you can get all the dlcs or civil complete for a cheaper price than steam? I may come from a rich-ish family, I buy my own games and I personally don't have a lot of money...