Civilization Organisation Thread

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I may have found a way we can all play civ together! I'll have to check what the website is called again, but it makes playing multiplayer civ easy, because it allows for easy sending of game files, so you can play games over long periods of time. Also, it allows for mods.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Hey guys, so it's been over a year, but I still want to do this. I am going to be hosting a large civ game. We will be using the website "Giant Multiplayer Robot", so if you don't have an account there and you want to take part, please make one. Note that this civ game will require you to own all civ DLCs, and we will be using the Ynaemp DLL 43 civs mod. If you have all the DLCs and want to take part, PM me the civ that you want to play as, and fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/PBFglUDGOtKvL28x2

Thanks!

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen this and I am so surprised you brought it back. I'm going to look into this when I get the chance.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about needing the mod--we usually don't have as many players to even warrant a 10-player game.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Point. Some of them are real jerks if my Warlord level game has taught me anything.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk