Whitelist Server Choppercraft - Direwolf20 1.6 - Whitelist - 20-30 Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KayDotTom

Jul 29, 2019

HerrPanda

Jul 29, 2019
After i do the new mods things, when i try and launch the modpack, the launcher disappears like it would launch then it reappears as if nothing happened. So yeah...not working for me.

FluMist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FluMist
Sex: Male
Reason for Joining: I have been playing in a single player world since dire released this newest pack and just playing around with the mods to get a feel for them. I find servers a lot more fun due to there are others to interact with. Vanilla gets boring too fats for me so thats why i like modded, i want to be on a server because if i find something cool or see something, i would like to share it xD
How will you contribute: I could probably get some of the members to laugh every now and then, I love to share what i find so if i find something in game or make something in game that is useful ill be sure to help others out if they want. If you dont mean in game, then feel free to PM me or skype me, i have skype premium codes and other digital stuff that i have acquired, :D
Have you been Banned: Not to my knowledge, except on private servers when my friends and i were just messing around and then i was unbanned immediately.

Please let me know if anything concerns you about my application and i will elaborate

Last edited:

WiseWarrior

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WiseWarrior
Reason for Joining;
I'm looking to join a community of active players that I can get along with and talk to while I build my village without fear of some griefing newb destroying it while I'm not online. ^,^
How will you contribute: Socially and economically
Have you been Banned: No

(Ive applied to a lot of servers today but my reason for joining should pretty much explain why that is ^^)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Aobozu
Reason for Joining; Tired of single player
How will you contribute: Helping and crating lots of fun.
Have you been Banned: not yet

incorrect

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxhg521
Reason for Joining; I really enjoy the direwolf mod pack and I wanted to play on a small nice community just to add to the Enjoyment
How will you contribute: I can help new players, and i can help with community builds
Have you been Banned: One Time before because my friend got mad at me for personal reasons

dylanh49

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dylanh49
Sex: M
Reason for Joining; Trying to find a small server with nice people
How will you contribute: Good at building community buildings and have a large extension of mod knowledge and have lots of bee knowledge

Last edited:

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dylanh49
Sex: M
Reason for Joining; Trying to find a small server with nice people
How will you contribute: Good at building community buildings and have a large extension of mod knowledge and have lots of bee knowledge
Accepted, just download and install the addon mods in the first post

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wallmourne
Reason for Joining;
I'm looking for a community of active and honest players to build a awesome and usefull place for everyone!
How will you contribute: I have Knowledge on the mods, and want to help everyone as possible.

MoobZorz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MoobZorz
Reason for Joining; I am looking for a nice server for this glorious modpack that also has a nice community and loads of people whom i can interact with while i play.
How will you contribute: I will try my best to help others and start fun discussions about how things work the best, ALSO talk about old games and probably anime.
Have you been Banned: Not that i can recall, I have been playing for a long time so kind of hard to know these days.

DarkSeplep

Jul 29, 2019
Could some 1 look in the old nexus and stop the exp machine, i accidently broke it while i was trying to fix it since the timers didnt work right, and now it went crazy and my laptop cant handle all the exp floating around.
This might also be the cause of the server lag.

PS. im stuck there

Im very sorry for crashing the server. this was never my intention.

Last edited: