Whitelist Server Choppercraft - Direwolf20 1.6 - Whitelist - 20-30 Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lawn1boy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Lawn1Boy
Sex:male
Reason for joining: I would like to work with other people that know the mods so that I can learn more about the mods I do not know so well
How will you contribute: I would enjoy working on community builds and I know most of the mods well and I am good at automating almost everything and I am good at making things that look good.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fergy94
Sex:Male
Reason for Joining; Trying to find a friendly and small-ish community to play with
How will you contribute: Will help with what i can (building, tech, etc.)
Have you been Banned: Nope.
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1387937996][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:Lawn1Boy
Reason for joining: I would like to work with other people that know the mods so that I can learn more about the mods I do not know so well
How will you contribute: I would enjoy working on community builds and I know most of the mods well and I am good at automating almost everything and I am good at making things that look good.

Accepted!

Alec Nichol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxAl3CNxX
Sex: Male
Reason for Joining:

I've been looking for a nice friendly server to play with people and interact with new people as well.

How will I contribute: I will help all I can with Building but I am not an expert at Technology or WitchCraft.

Have you been Banned: No

Last edited:

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxAl3CNxX
Sex: Male
Reason for Joining:

I've been looking for a nice friendly server to play with people and interact with new people as well.

How will I contribute: I will help all I can with Building but I am not an expert at Technology or WitchCraft.

Have you been Banned: No
Accepted

Ty9914

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: TY9913
Sex: male
Reason for Joining; trying to find a server to relax on and enjoy myself on without my stuff being stolen or griefed
How will you contribute: i will contribute by helping new comers to the server and showing them around
Have you been Banned: i have not been banned from a server ever

Last edited:

HavocThec

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HavocThec
Reason for Joining; i am a youtuber trying to get on a server that will be active and a lot in to the community
How will you contribute: I know a lot about most mods and I like to make nice buildings that look cool "ps I like to make battle maps"
Have you been Banned: no i came close bc another member and i killed each other for our heads and they called it hacking

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
Can't wait to see what you be adding. Too bad the world couldn't be save. Reset was bound to happen. Hope that most can figure out how to add mod.:rolleyes:

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: TY9913
Sex: male
Reason for Joining; trying to find a server to relax on and enjoy myself on without my stuff being stolen or griefed
How will you contribute: i will contribute by helping new comers to the server and showing them around
Have you been Banned: i have not been banned from a server ever

Accepted! Download and install: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vb9f00fysuerfm/ADDON_MODS_1.zip[DOUBLEPOST=1388045395][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:HavocThec
Reason for Joining; i am a youtuber trying to get on a server that will be active and a lot in to the community
How will you contribute: I know a lot about most mods and I like to make nice buildings that look cool "ps I like to make battle maps"
Have you been Banned: no i came close bc another member and i killed each other for our heads and they called it hacking

Accepted! Download and install: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vb9f00fysuerfm/ADDON_MODS_1.zip[DOUBLEPOST=1388045481][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: daeliee
Sex: m
Reason for Joining: Looking for a good NA Dw20 server to play on
How will you contribute: Played most of the mods through that are in the pack before, knowledgeable especially in IC2experimental
Have you been Banned: in a vanilla server once for using two accounts on a server (having an alt), hardcore deathban type server

Accepted, Download and install: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vb9f00fysuerfm/ADDON_MODS_1.zip

KayDotTom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheDrowningAngel
Sex: m
Reason for Joining: Looking for a good mp dw20 server that has a nice communiyy
How will you conTribute: Played with all nods except ars magica, will help people with what they need, and just generally be a nice guy
Have you been Banned: in a vanilla server twice. Once was a test that he couldn't un mcban, the other because I called out the server owner as a 9yo and that made me a "massive griefer" apparently

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I delete the mods, add the configs and then try booting it from the launcher, it just redownloads the deleted version of TE, RA, etc and crashes, even if I disable them from the launcher Edit Mods button it will still force redownload those 5 mods. Any idea?

I tried both copying the configs to my folder and deleting my config folder and replacing with yours.

I sent you a Pm[DOUBLEPOST=1388074788][/DOUBLEPOST]
Was I accepted ? Sorry just saw you replied to some people after me .

You have a lot of griefing bans

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
Can I just ask why I wasn't accepted, I don't really mind, its just good to know :D
Sorry just getting around to it. Your accepted, please download and install. Be sure to remove the 5 mods listed ( updated versions are in the download) and add the new mods. Delete your configs and add the configs from the download (these are an updated universal configs with id fixs)

Last edited: