Whitelist Server Choppercraft - Direwolf20 1.6 - Whitelist - 20-30 Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dillon845

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Dillz001
Sex:Male
Reason for Joining;I'm interested in finding a Great community of players that I can play with for many updates to come, And im sick of greifers that grief all my machines :)
Contribution:I will help players with there builds, Great at machines
Have you been Banned:Not ever in any game

Last edited:

Rocy775

Jul 29, 2019
Application-
IGN: rocy775
Sex: M
Reason for Joining; I enjoy the FTB modpacks and find it dull playing on my own!
How will you contribute: I can help people with their builds and I'm fairly good with the mods. (I've never touched Thaumcraft though! :O )
Have you been Banned: Once, but it wasn't fair and by a really bad server owner.

BasicallyGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FijianMamba
Sex: Male
Reason for Joining; I want a nice direwolf20 feed the beast server to play on while I have spare time during my christmas break and after!
How will you contribute: I know quite a bit about mods and can really do anything in the modpack
Have you been Banned: Nope

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: atomic667
Reason for Joining;I have just switched over to the 1.6.4 version of the mod pack and I am looking for a server to play on with a friendly community, and this server looks like just that.
How will you contribute: I have been playing FTB for a long time now so i have quite a large knowledge of the mods there are also things i don't know, i can help out people with most things if they need it.
Have you been Banned:Once a long time ago around 2 years now my friend was on my account messing around, and when i went to log on the server i was banned.

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Captproton17
Reason for Joining; Looking for a stable server, I enjoy DW pack, and like to explore all of it.
How will you contribute: I like to help people start out and donate stuff to others when I have extra resources. I was on Marty server ages ago, but it full now.
Have you been Banned: nope. Properly never. :)

MineQuarTz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MineQuarTz
Reason for Joining: I would like to play with other people, to help them and to be helped. :D
How will you contribute: Well, maybe with buildings and stuff? :/
Have you been Banned: Never been banned!

pg absolute

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lilroro9
Reason for joining: I really want to join a whitelist direwolf server just to have fun and play a community like server with other people. I have also been looking for a good direwolf whitelist server to join and just have fun with
How will you contribute: I plan on contributing with spawn (I needed) and building and towns or cities to make a better community.
Have you been banned: I have gotten banned once for walking on somebodies land on accident but I was later put back on the server

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
To everyone how has applied today, I will look at your applications shortly, just had an issue come up that I must address first.

Oddbird

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oddbirdanomaly
Reason for Joining; Been playing minecraft, both modded and vanilla) a while by my lonesome and after watching Direwolf's SMP series' and Etho/Zisteau's Mindcrack I thought that it would be fun to find some like-minded semi grown-ups to share a community with.
How will you contribute: I'm pretty active and play quite a bit (especially at night EST) and I try to stay read up on the mods and changelogs. I'm pretty good builder and like trying new and unique things.
Have you been Banned: No, I've never really belonged to a server before, but I've never been banned from anything, because I'm fun to have around lol.

EverydayTBird

Jul 29, 2019
ING: Everyday_T_bird
Reason for Joining: Looking for a good FTB server with friendly people. Enjoy playing Think that this server would be a good fit
How will you contribute: I am an active FTB player and am very knowledgeable about the mods in this pack. I am good with the tech type things in this modpack and can provide help to those who need it
Have you been baned: No

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GySgtXerxes
Reason for Joining: Just looking for a laid back server with some cool people to start with the new DW20 pack. SSP is boring with no one to talk to and showing off the cool stuff you build is always more fun.
How will you contribute: My favorite thing to do is to auto mate production of just about everything and then making that production available for whoever needs it.
Have you been Banned: Not to my knowledge.

Lumatronixx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lumatronixx
Reason for Joining: Looking for a mature fun server with active players. A server with low downtime is also something im looking forward to.
How will you contribute: Chatting and just building away and of course help mates, if they need help with anything. :)
Have you been Banned: Nope.

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:caelans123
Reason for Joining; looking for a ftb server to play with my friend atomic667
How will you contribute: umm mostly just playing the game but i usually make a couple new friends whenever i join a server i can be a funny guy sooo yea.
Have you been Banned: not from ftb but like when i started playing yes

Last edited:

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
Application-
IGN: rocy775
Sex: M
Reason for Joining; I enjoy the FTB modpacks and find it dull playing on my own!
How will you contribute: I can help people with their builds and I'm fairly good with the mods. (I've never touched Thaumcraft though! :O )
Have you been Banned: Once, but it wasn't fair and by a really bad server owner.

Accepted!
New IP: 198.23.192.66
Plus check out the servers facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/dw20choppercraft[DOUBLEPOST=1387748834][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: FijianMamba
Reason for Joining; I want a nice direwolf20 feed the beast server to play on while I have spare time during my christmas break and after!
How will you contribute: I know quite a bit about mods and can really do anything in the modpack
Have you been Banned: Nope
Accepted!
https://www.facebook.com/dw20choppercraft[DOUBLEPOST=1387748858][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: atomic667
Reason for Joining;I have just switched over to the 1.6.4 version of the mod pack and I am looking for a server to play on with a friendly community, and this server looks like just that.
How will you contribute: I have been playing FTB for a long time now so i have quite a large knowledge of the mods there are also things i don't know, i can help out people with most things if they need it.
Have you been Banned:Once a long time ago around 2 years now my friend was on my account messing around, and when i went to log on the server i was banned.
Accepted!
https://www.facebook.com/dw20choppercraft[DOUBLEPOST=1387748937][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Captproton17
Reason for Joining; Looking for a stable server, I enjoy DW pack, and like to explore all of it.
How will you contribute: I like to help people start out and donate stuff to others when I have extra resources. I was on Marty server ages ago, but it full now.
Have you been Banned: nope. Properly never. :)
Accepted!
https://www.facebook.com/dw20choppercraft[DOUBLEPOST=1387748968][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: lilroro9
Reason for joining: I really want to join a whitelist direwolf server just to have fun and play a community like server with other people. I have also been looking for a good direwolf whitelist server to join and just have fun with
How will you contribute: I plan on contributing with spawn (I needed) and building and towns or cities to make a better community.
Have you been banned: I have gotten banned once for walking on somebodies land on accident but I was later put back on the server
Accepted!
https://www.facebook.com/dw20choppercraft[DOUBLEPOST=1387749003][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Oddbirdanomaly
Reason for Joining; Been playing minecraft, both modded and vanilla) a while by my lonesome and after watching Direwolf's SMP series' and Etho/Zisteau's Mindcrack I thought that it would be fun to find some like-minded semi grown-ups to share a community with.
How will you contribute: I'm pretty active and play quite a bit (especially at night EST) and I try to stay read up on the mods and changelogs. I'm pretty good builder and like trying new and unique things.
Have you been Banned: No, I've never really belonged to a server before, but I've never been banned from anything, because I'm fun to have around lol.
Accepted!
https://www.facebook.com/dw20choppercraft[DOUBLEPOST=1387749034][/DOUBLEPOST]
ING: Everyday_T_bird
Reason for Joining: Looking for a good FTB server with friendly people. Enjoy playing Think that this server would be a good fit
How will you contribute: I am an active FTB player and am very knowledgeable about the mods in this pack. I am good with the tech type things in this modpack and can provide help to those who need it
Have you been baned: No
Accepted!
https://www.facebook.com/dw20choppercraft[DOUBLEPOST=1387749073][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: GySgtXerxes
Reason for Joining: Just looking for a laid back server with some cool people to start with the new DW20 pack. SSP is boring with no one to talk to and showing off the cool stuff you build is always more fun.
How will you contribute: My favorite thing to do is to auto mate production of just about everything and then making that production available for whoever needs it.
Have you been Banned: Not to my knowledge.
Accepted!
https://www.facebook.com/dw20choppercraft

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lumatronixx
Reason for Joining: Looking for a mature fun server with active players. A server with low downtime is also something im looking forward to.
How will you contribute: Chatting and just building away and of course help mates, if they need help with anything. :)
Accepted!
https://www.facebook.com/dw20choppercraft

Mr. Rage-Quit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: marcallaire
Reason for Joining:

Looking to get back into FTB online and checking out the new modpacks. Use to play Ultimate before we shutdown my old server due to inactivity and the growing popularity of newer up to date mod packs
How will you contribute: I know a lot about the major tech mods in the pack. I am very adpet at making compact Logic circuits, advance rail transport systems and large automated builds. I was an Administrator on 2 different communities through various modpacks including Tekkit Classic, Light, Tekkit and FTB Ultimate. I build the last 2 server from the ground up (Plugins, config, permitions and spawn) as well as building my team of other Administrator and Moderators. I can bring a large knowledge base on the mods and on server operations.

Have you been Banned: No

Last edited:

HerrPanda

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fergy94
Reason for Joining; Trying to find a friendly and small-ish community to play with
How will you contribute: Will help with what i can (building, tech, etc.)

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: marcallaire
Reason for Joining:

Looking to get back into FTB online and checking out the new modpacks. Use to play Ultimate before we shutdown my old server due to inactivity and the growing popularity of newer up to date mod packs
How will you contribute: I know a lot about the major tech mods in the pack. I am very adpet at making compact Logic circuits, advance rail transport systems and large automated builds. I was an Administrator on 2 different communities through various modpacks including Tekkit Classic, Light, Tekkit and FTB Ultimate. I build the last 2 server from the ground up (Plugins, config, permitions and spawn) as well as building my team of other Administrator and Moderators. I can bring a large knowledge base on the mods and on server operations.

Have you been Banned: No
Accepted!