Whitelist Server Choppercraft - Direwolf20 1.6 - Whitelist - 20-30 Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019

taintedcake003

Jul 29, 2019
I will look into this tonight after work and change your player position so you can log on.
could you do the same for me too please? I went there to try to fix it for daelie by putting down water to see if that would make it so when he logged in he didnt instantly get kicked, then my internet dcd me and i got kicked and now it's happening to me :/

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
could you do the same for me too please? I went there to try to fix it for daelie by putting down water to see if that would make it so when he logged in he didnt instantly get kicked, then my internet dcd me and i got kicked and now it's happening to me :/
I'll get it fixed in about an hour or so when i can get back on and edit your player file.

taintedcake003

Jul 29, 2019
I'll get it fixed in about an hour or so when i can get back on and edit your player file.
nevermind to mine i got it fixed i had bootleg try to /kill me everytime i logged on and eventually it worked, ik the area its at though so reloading those chunks will fix it I'd assume.

Dru

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gh0stKillA
Sex: Male
Reason for Joining: Friend recommended server. I wanna play too! :D
How will you contribute: By building my most epic dirt house. Jk. Idk, by making friends and having fun.
Have you been Banned: No.

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering why it was down. If you are deleting thing, Get ride of those hungry node. Those are bastard to navigate around.lol

AeroMechanic

Jul 29, 2019
Post for people who are on the server: Me and a couple people might plan on doing a town / city side project. If you're interested we'll probably do it around spawn and the requirements would be to have decent building skills and experience with the mod pack with wiring stuff around the city. Also if you would like to have a place in the city but are not good at building you could ask someone to build a place for you.

taintedcake003

Jul 29, 2019
Post for people who are on the server: Me and a couple people might plan on doing a town / city side project. If you're interested we'll probably do it around spawn and the requirements would be to have decent building skills and experience with the mod pack with wiring stuff around the city. Also if you would like to have a place in the city but are not good at building you could ask someone to build a place for you.

I'm in, I'm decent at building and can hide wiring pretty well also