Whitelist Server Chill the Beast: Direwolf20 1.7.10 Modpack Server, All Mods/Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Soulus64

Jul 29, 2019
GN: war132
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Been playing since Beta on and off. Have a good deal of experiance with FTB Monster pack as i played that for awhile adn before that i played aload of Tekkit when it first came out.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to intereact with other players and help them or build with other people if they want. Also i enjoy building a complex base that is as neat as possible.
How long you plan on staying: If the server is lag free and has anice community forever until the world is cleared or taken down.
Cool pics/optional extras:
Skype(Optional): mrkiller84

Application:

Ingame name: Arcaru
How long have you've Minecraft/Past experience: Since 1.25, and have been playing modded minecraft ever since.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to learn all i can about a specific mod i.e Thaumcraft and then use that knowledge to help other players.
How long do you plan on staying: I will most likely be able to stay for 3,5 years before i go to university.
Cool pics/optional extras: http://www.htxt.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/hadron-collider.jpg
Skype(Optional): Jesper Holm

IGN: HarelexJuls
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've played Minecraft for almost 2 years now, played the Direwolf20 modpack back in 1.6.4 and also played Bevo Techpack from ATLauncher, so I know pretty well most of the mods inside the Direwolf pack.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I love to learn from new mods and new stuff even if it's expensive or hard, and after getting some knowledge about it I like to try and automate stuff in a compact and easy way using different mods in the same build.
How long you plan on staying: As long as you're wanting me around :3
Cool pics/optional extras: I'm not the best player in the world. :(
Skype(Optional): I'll prefer giving it inside the server, if I get accepted.

IGN: widmox
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I had been playing since 1.2 beta, and started my adventure with mods with technic pack back in 1.4 I believe
Type of Minecraft player you are: I am not a great builder, but I love to play with mods, make big contraptions with a lot of automatization, but also like to learn new intresting things from others, that is why I would like to join a whitelisted server
How long you plan on staying: A long time probably, depends on the community :)
Cool pics/optional extras: I would love to help new people get into mods, but also learn new things that I don't know yet :)
Skype(Optional): widmox4

IGN:ClonedTwice
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience:I've been playing since early beta, 1.2 I believe. I've always loved modded multiplayer servers, and even spent a short time as a server owner so I understand the responsibilities of being a server owner/admin.
Type of Minecraft player you are:I enjoy experimenting with new mods and different combinations of mods, I don't have an extensive knowledge of any one mod but I have a broad understanding of how they function as a whole.
How long you plan on staying:I'm looking for a permanent server to play FTB, so if I get accepted I plan to stay for as long as modded Minecraft continues to be a pleasurable experience.
Cool pics/optional extras:I live in the mid-west United States and I like to be outside during the summer. I am on a downhill mountain bike team that competes in nation championships, so I can't be on all the time. I will most likely be on in the afternoon on weekdays, and later at night on the weekends. I'm in the mountain time zone.
Skype(Optional):thepushpin

IGN: Blauklotz

How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I started with modded minecraft about 2 years ago, never played the original vanilla. I have played on singleplayer, with friends and on public servers with almost all modpacks. While i have been doing tech stuff a lot when i started playing, i came down to often just build houses with basic blocks. Create a nice home and maybe some tech later.

Type of Minecraft player you are: Depends and changes, sometimes a lot tech stuff, sometimes more raw buildings with very basic tech. While i like to interact with others, thats more for trades and or help others with certain things, i like to do my buildings on my own and i dont like to get a lot of help for myself, i prefer to achive things on my own. I might be a very silent player sometimes, but if there is an interesting discussion i usually have opinions to share. I am experianced with most mods but there still are tons of things that i have not done yet. Especially with new mods, i am usually very late to try them and stick to those that i know. But i think there are a lot that i know and can share infos and help others.

How long you plan on staying: Forever if you keep the server up that long.

Cool pics/optional extras: Optional Extra: I am from germany, my english is fine but not perfect.

Skype(Optional): Maybe i give that out after i got to know you guys.

-=Applications-_
IGN: Khelbyn
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've played a few years now. I used to play only single player on a cracked client but for a couple years now I've been playing with a real account. I started playing FTB because of the Mindcrack server and made my start on the Mindcrack pack, and from there have gained experience through it, then Ultimate, Unleashed, Monster, and hope to learn some of the new and cool things on Direwolf. I remember that within a few months of my playing, the piston update came! So a little bit before beta 1.7
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to explore the mods at my own pace. I have a good knowledge of them already so I can usually get started quite quickly, and usually I just go through the mods that interest me and play around with them as much as possible, finding cool and new ways to do different things. I love interacting with the community and playing with people that i get to know. I'm a sociable person.
How long you plan on staying: As long as the server is up and running. My previous server seems to have fallen as of late, and I hope I can find a new community to base myself in.
Cool pics/optional extras: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Khelbyn (It's still a work in progress. Have a few more tweaks to make to it, but it's mostly complete)
Skype(Optional): Edrosty (It might show up as Steampunk Engineer, in reference to my skin)
All quoted have been added. I will be stricter on the applications from here on. The time to be lazy is when you're playing the game, I think someone of you could try a bit harder on applications.

mjbentley100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blowery
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: i have played minecraft since the early beta, around 1.2-1.3, i have played on numerous faction servers, and i have played ftb for 3 years now. i am very experienced with the mods and, my personal favorites are thaumcraft, and applied energetics.
Type of Minecraft player you are: i like to be very technical with how i build things, i do lots of "cool" rube goldberg style projects with redstone/other vanilla things such as, water, pistons, dispensers, pressure plates, and even mobs.
How long you plan on staying: Ive been looking for a permanent server to play on with friends so probably as long as i still play minecraft.
A story... by me
once apon a time in the land of the game "the long dark" there was a little boy named phil. phil walked and walked around looking for supples when suddenly he found a huge dam, he walked inside the dam's control room to find it was stocked with all he needed to survive, when all of the sudden he heard a growling sound coming from the room over, then befor he could reach for the door to close it, a wolf jumped out at him and then he found himself unable to move because the person playing the game (ie. controlleng him) had just had a fatal heart attack because of the wolf scare and the wolf lived happily ever after because he got to eat some guy named phil. The End.
-Phil 2015-2015
Skype(Optional): mjbentley1001

Reactions: thelonious

junkie193852

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:junkie193852
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I have been playing minecraft since beta.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I generally keep to myself but love to have a chat and help people on things they are working on.
How long you plan on staying: While the server is up I will be playing almost everyday for an hour or two.

GrafTolayn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GrafTolayn
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Vanilla with 1.2.5, FTB with 1.4.7.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I try as much as possible to automate all.
How long you plan on staying: A long time probably.
Skype(Optional): tolayn.petrov

D

Deleted user 6123

IGN:
Joshiboy2402 (No Caps!)

How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience:

I've been playing since 2011

Type of Minecraft player you are:

I enjoy experimenting with modpacks, I never have any one mod, i just use loads at a time (modpacks). I dont play vanilla an awful lot, only Modpacks!

How long you plan on staying:

I'm looking for a permanent server to play FTB, so if I get accepted I will play a lot.

I live in the United kingdom and I also have steam! i play a lot of CS:GO so add me if you want to play! My name is creeperpedo (No Caps!)
Skype(Optional):
joshiboy2402 (Once again, No Caps!)

THANKS FOR READING! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

xBad_Ass

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xBad_Ass
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:very little, im new to pc minecraft mods as ive been playing xbox minecraft, so i would like to learn
How often will you be online: 1 hour a day weekends more as i work loads :)
Extra:i hope if there would be someone i could work with or get peoples advise if i dont understand.
i would like to chat via skype or teamchat or typing :)

D

Deleted user 6123

IGN:xBad_Ass
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:very little, im new to pc minecraft mods as ive been playing xbox minecraft, so i would like to learn
How often will you be online: 1 hour a day weekends more as i work loads :)
Extra:i hope if there would be someone i could work with or get peoples advise if i dont understand.
i would like to chat via skype or teamchat or typing :)

I will happily help if they accept my application!

thelonious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LOLCODEFTW
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.4.2. I started out playing vanilla survival but quickly picked up mods such as Mo' Creatures, Biomes O' Plenty, and Aether 2. After this, I began to experience with tech mods such as BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft 2, and ComputerCraft. I have recently began experimenting with Feed the Beast modpacks and have enjoyed the technical mods involved.
Type of Minecraft Player: I enjoy experimening with mods such as ComputerCraft and BuildCraft and often do more technical builds. I also enjoy messing around with Bukkit plugins (i.e. WorldEdit) and weather related mods. I have also enjoyed designing and planning cities in Minecraft but have not found the time to finish any of the these projects.
How Long You Plan on Staying: I plan on staying as long as I enjoy Minecraft. I still have much to learn as far as Feed the Beast mods go and appreciate the opportunity to work with FTB mods in a multiplayer setting.
Skype (optional): jvkw88

Peedyman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Peedyman
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Well its years but alot of on and off
Type of Minecraft player you are: Play for hours on end doing one mod at a time. dream up new designs at night and work on it all day after... obsessive you could say in one word. Also i very much enjoy doing stuff together with other people
How long you plan on staying: As long as the server stays active i devote my time to it.
Cool pics/optional extras: New computer i have no screenies of old designs on here.... :(
Skype(Optional): Peedy1235

ThatNorthernMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kiada

I bought Minecraft when it was extremely cheap during Alpha and I've played it intermittently since. Found DW20 at the start of last year and loved it! Looking to get back into it with a friendly community for the new year.

I'm not a great aesthetic architect type player, but I love the engineering and automation side of modded Minecraft. Routing all the energy cables, linking up power sources, huge sorting systems. I love ME and the automated crafting. I want to push myself a bit further and maybe experiment more with Ars Magica and Thaumcraft as I was never really in to the magic side of things.

Being honest here, I guess it all depends on the community, server stability and the admin! Three very important factors to an enjoyable Minecraft multi-player experience - other than that I'm in it until every single idea for a system I have has been built!

I haven't Twitch streamed for a while (sold my mic a few months ago) - maybe if I can grab a new one streaming the server would be alright?

Skype(Optional):

Too many Skype Resolvers and I don't use Skype very much - can PM if needed but other VoIP preferred :)

Seril_the_mage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Seril_the_mage
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: around 3-4 years
Type of Minecraft player you are: A technical one? someone that builds with machines
How long you plan on staying: awhile
Cool pics/optional extras: Friends with Khelbyn
Skype(Optional):
Ewan.grierson

Reactions: Khelbyn

incorrect

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxhg521
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: 4 to 5 years
Type of Minecraft player you are: I love to build and have high knowledge of complete automation
How long you plan on staying: for quite a while
Skype(Optional): matthew.garcia521

STyX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Trild
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I am playing minecraft since the Alpha came out. I hate 2 play these minigames on these public servers and since there is a huge variety of mods 2 play with I stoped playing vanilla MC.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I love 2 play with mods especially with technical onces, soo i guess my playstyle is Automation, crafting, discovering.
How long you plan on staying: I don't know i think as long as the Direwolf20 pack is fun 2 play sooooo i guess till i have done everything you can do in this modpack..
Cool pics/optional extras: I played a bunch of other modpacks before this one, also played the Direwolf20 1.6.4 Pack. I am from Germany aaaand I can speak english fluently.
Skype(Optional):
geddow (I would prefer Teamspeak tho)

ELgriton

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Inumel
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've been playing minecraft since alpha and have been on countless vanilla and modded servers
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to focus on the technical side of things, and leave aesthetics to those who know what they're doing
How long you plan on staying: For the unforeseeable future

DuskMine

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: midnightzo
How long you've played Minecraft/past experience:been playing since it first went beta and a year less than that for nodded.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I'm the kind of player who loves to multitask using over 9000 diff. Mods yet always gets in over their head XD.
How long do plan on staying: as long as I am welcome and can be part of a nice community.
Cool pics/optional extras: I love to write and draw, and I currently have a story being written so if you guys want to see read what I've got just pm me and I'll Link it.
Skype(optional): Skype hates me but I'll try and get it when I can ^-^

Last edited:

Soulus64

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blowery
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: i have played minecraft since the early beta, around 1.2-1.3, i have played on numerous faction servers, and i have played ftb for 3 years now. i am very experienced with the mods and, my personal favorites are thaumcraft, and applied energetics.
Type of Minecraft player you are: i like to be very technical with how i build things, i do lots of "cool" rube goldberg style projects with redstone/other vanilla things such as, water, pistons, dispensers, pressure plates, and even mobs.
How long you plan on staying: Ive been looking for a permanent server to play on with friends so probably as long as i still play minecraft.
A story... by me
once apon a time in the land of the game "the long dark" there was a little boy named phil. phil walked and walked around looking for supples when suddenly he found a huge dam, he walked inside the dam's control room to find it was stocked with all he needed to survive, when all of the sudden he heard a growling sound coming from the room over, then befor he could reach for the door to close it, a wolf jumped out at him and then he found himself unable to move because the person playing the game (ie. controlleng him) had just had a fatal heart attack because of the wolf scare and the wolf lived happily ever after because he got to eat some guy named phil. The End.
-Phil 2015-2015
Skype(Optional): mjbentley1001

IGN:
Joshiboy2402 (No Caps!)

I've been playing since 2011

I enjoy experimenting with modpacks, I never have any one mod, i just use loads at a time (modpacks). I dont play vanilla an awful lot, only Modpacks!

I'm looking for a permanent server to play FTB, so if I get accepted I will play a lot.

I live in the United kingdom and I also have steam! i play a lot of CS:GO so add me if you want to play! My name is creeperpedo (No Caps!)
Skype(Optional):
joshiboy2402 (Once again, No Caps!)

THANKS FOR READING! :D

IGN: LOLCODEFTW
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.4.2. I started out playing vanilla survival but quickly picked up mods such as Mo' Creatures, Biomes O' Plenty, and Aether 2. After this, I began to experience with tech mods such as BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft 2, and ComputerCraft. I have recently began experimenting with Feed the Beast modpacks and have enjoyed the technical mods involved.
Type of Minecraft Player: I enjoy experimening with mods such as ComputerCraft and BuildCraft and often do more technical builds. I also enjoy messing around with Bukkit plugins (i.e. WorldEdit) and weather related mods. I have also enjoyed designing and planning cities in Minecraft but have not found the time to finish any of the these projects.
How Long You Plan on Staying: I plan on staying as long as I enjoy Minecraft. I still have much to learn as far as Feed the Beast mods go and appreciate the opportunity to work with FTB mods in a multiplayer setting.
Skype (optional): jvkw88

IGN: Peedyman
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Well its years but alot of on and off
Type of Minecraft player you are: Play for hours on end doing one mod at a time. dream up new designs at night and work on it all day after... obsessive you could say in one word. Also i very much enjoy doing stuff together with other people
How long you plan on staying: As long as the server stays active i devote my time to it.
Cool pics/optional extras: New computer i have no screenies of old designs on here.... :(
Skype(Optional): Peedy1235

IGN: Kiada

I bought Minecraft when it was extremely cheap during Alpha and I've played it intermittently since. Found DW20 at the start of last year and loved it! Looking to get back into it with a friendly community for the new year.

I'm not a great aesthetic architect type player, but I love the engineering and automation side of modded Minecraft. Routing all the energy cables, linking up power sources, huge sorting systems. I love ME and the automated crafting. I want to push myself a bit further and maybe experiment more with Ars Magica and Thaumcraft as I was never really in to the magic side of things.

Being honest here, I guess it all depends on the community, server stability and the admin! Three very important factors to an enjoyable Minecraft multi-player experience - other than that I'm in it until every single idea for a system I have has been built!

I haven't Twitch streamed for a while (sold my mic a few months ago) - maybe if I can grab a new one streaming the server would be alright?

Skype(Optional):

Too many Skype Resolvers and I don't use Skype very much - can PM if needed but other VoIP preferred :)

IGN: Trild
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I am playing minecraft since the Alpha came out. I hate 2 play these minigames on these public servers and since there is a huge variety of mods 2 play with I stoped playing vanilla MC.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I love 2 play with mods especially with technical onces, soo i guess my playstyle is Automation, crafting, discovering.
How long you plan on staying: I don't know i think as long as the Direwolf20 pack is fun 2 play sooooo i guess till i have done everything you can do in this modpack..
Cool pics/optional extras: I played a bunch of other modpacks before this one, also played the Direwolf20 1.6.4 Pack. I am from Germany aaaand I can speak english fluently.
Skype(Optional):
geddow (I would prefer Teamspeak tho)
You've all been added

Skitty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Soulg
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since it was in it's alpha stages, and have been playing FTB for just over 2 years (with my friend Yamnasm)
Type of Minecraft player you are: I'm an industrial builder with a mindset more towards form than function (though, I have a mind towards keeping lag down over making it look nice; Causing lag isn't fun for anybody)
How long you plan on staying: I plan on staying as long as the server is stable and has a community to play with. I like to see other people's builds, as well as show off my own (at least the parts that are done. I hate it when people see what i'm currently working on since it's never 'pretty' looking :p)
Cool pics/optional extras: I've got a few, but they're all very very old (back in beta 1.8 and before).
Skype(Optional): Send me your Skype and I'll add you. I prefer not to have my Skype in a public area, when possible. :)

Questing_FTB_Player

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Yamnasm​

19​

I've been playing vanilla Minecraft since late Alpha, early Beta and I have been consistently playing Feed The Beast since its public release. I have a decent amount of experience running both vanilla and FTB servers, one of which was actually profitable, though I have no intention to get any sort of responsibility here due to lack of free-time outside of work; I plan to just play as a recreation.​

I tend to enjoy making more technical builds, so making bases with as much automation as possible is my ideal playstyle. I'm not much good with making things look pretty.​

I never plan to leave servers. I try to keep on the server as long as I can. In terms of the amount of time I could be playing on the server, it would be after work hours and most likely daily, though I can never guarantee that as I have a fairly sporadic schedule.

Unfortunately I've never kept many, if any, of my worlds that I create; partly because they are on servers that no longer exist, or my habit of never actually finishing any major project 100% and thus never actually thinking to archive my creations.​

Skype(Optional):

"Yamn.asm". I'm normally on Skype while I'm on the computer, which would be whenever I'm not at work.​

If I am to be accepted to the whitelist, I would greatly appreciate a message on Skype or a PM on the FTB Forums.

Thanks for reading.

Aulrone

Jul 29, 2019
We upgraded the server. We now have 8 gigs of ram.

New Rule: Please disable your chunk loaders before logging off. We're coming up with a solution for those who want to keep a chunk loaded at all times, a spawn town of sorts.

New IP: 199.202.218.80

Soulus64

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Soulg
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since it was in it's alpha stages, and have been playing FTB for just over 2 years (with my friend Yamnasm)
Type of Minecraft player you are: I'm an industrial builder with a mindset more towards form than function (though, I have a mind towards keeping lag down over making it look nice; Causing lag isn't fun for anybody)
How long you plan on staying: I plan on staying as long as the server is stable and has a community to play with. I like to see other people's builds, as well as show off my own (at least the parts that are done. I hate it when people see what i'm currently working on since it's never 'pretty' looking :p)
Cool pics/optional extras: I've got a few, but they're all very very old (back in beta 1.8 and before).
Skype(Optional): Send me your Skype and I'll add you. I prefer not to have my Skype in a public area, when possible. :)

IGN:
Yamnasm​

19​

I've been playing vanilla Minecraft since late Alpha, early Beta and I have been consistently playing Feed The Beast since its public release. I have a decent amount of experience running both vanilla and FTB servers, one of which was actually profitable, though I have no intention to get any sort of responsibility here due to lack of free-time outside of work; I plan to just play as a recreation.​

I tend to enjoy making more technical builds, so making bases with as much automation as possible is my ideal playstyle. I'm not much good with making things look pretty.​

I never plan to leave servers. I try to keep on the server as long as I can. In terms of the amount of time I could be playing on the server, it would be after work hours and most likely daily, though I can never guarantee that as I have a fairly sporadic schedule.

Unfortunately I've never kept many, if any, of my worlds that I create; partly because they are on servers that no longer exist, or my habit of never actually finishing any major project 100% and thus never actually thinking to archive my creations.​

Skype(Optional):

"Yamn.asm". I'm normally on Skype while I'm on the computer, which would be whenever I'm not at work.​

If I am to be accepted to the whitelist, I would greatly appreciate a message on Skype or a PM on the FTB Forums.

Thanks for reading.
You've both been added