Whitelist Server Chill the Beast: Direwolf20 1.7.10 Modpack Server, All Mods/Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AnalogShift1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 100PokePlayers
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Iv'e been playing since 1.8 beta of vanilla Minecraft, so about 4 or 3 years and I have played a lot of FTB, its all I play now :D
Type of Minecraft player you are: I don't really like wasting resources early game but later on I'm okay with it and with mods I'm really into the tech part of them like TE, IC2, Ender IO, etc and I also love magic mods such as Thaumcraft, Botania, and Witchery (Poppet pranks here I come!)
How long you plan on staying: I don't know, if the server and people on it are nice and fair then I don't see a reason to leave.
Cool pics/optional extras: Favorite mod would probably be Thaumcraft ;3
Skype(Optional): aw100pokeplayers or if that doesn't work try analogshift1

Jexom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jexom
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've been playing FTB/ATL packs for the last couple of years
Type of Minecraft player you are: I'm more of a tech than a magic player
How long you plan on staying: well I'm going to stick around for a good while (until there are exams in my uni)
Cool pics/optional extras: well there's not really much to show but I'm pretty good with Lua and I'm for a challenge of building a great AE2 system with no controller