Chaos in Wolfville Game Thread!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
  • Everyone has the ability to either watch someone or kill someone each night.
  • Watching someone will tell the player who the player visited and who visited that player.
  • There is one investigator who has a third option: immunity. He becomes immune to night attacks but will be able to see who attacked him that night. As a balancing point, his identity is made public.
  • Order of Operations are as follows: Lynch, Watch, Kills.
  • Kill order is decided via RNG. Lynch still comes first each night. The investigator's block power is fit into the kills section, and as such isn't a guaranteed immunity.
  • One fourth of the players (rounded down) are wolves. So a 15 player game has 3 wolves, a 16 player game has 4.
  • There is a lynch. There is no nobody. The only roles are villager, wolf, investigator.
  • All rules posted after this rule in the list are null and void.
  • Shazam automatically wins.
  1. fowltief
  2. lethosos
  3. LivingAngryCheese
  4. ljfa
  5. Pyure
  6. RealKC
  7. RJS
  8. SE37
  9. shazam
  10. sorazodia
  11. spwnX
  12. the_j485
  13. Vikestep
No posting till I say so, kay? kay.

End Time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=&month=&day=&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=770

Note: That is the day end time. Days will begin one hour later. This means night lasts one hour and day lasts 23. This is to relieve the stress of having to compile the recap ASAP, and gives me time to double-check the results so I don't make any mistakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote Lethosos. Interesting factoid: I wanted to type "Vikestep" and brainfarted and typed "Lethosos" instead, I can't even explain that. Well, there you go. What do you think of my vote @Lethosos?

Also: I'm guarding myself tonight. Ya'all should totally believe me about that.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Why are you quoting me and then editing those quotes? We're not on the Misquote the user above you thread on Minecraft Forums
Goodness, I don't know what came over me!

(for the record, though, editing votes is generally speaking extremely naughty :p I won't tell goreae!)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Goodness, I don't know what came over me!

(for the record, though, editing votes is generally speaking extremely naughty :p I won't tell goreae!)
For a lot of GMs, it can be really annoying. For me though, I take a complete vote history, showing who voted for who at all points of the day. So for my games, editing votes is tampering with data, which not only is unethical, but if caught it casts a hefty amount of suspicion your way. I mean what could a villager have to hide?

Though in this case it was legitimately a mistake so you were just correcting it. Which is fine.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote py - oh wait no, vote RealKC.
Lol. I'm guessing you'rw voting me because I voted you?
Defend my honor, adoring scum!

I am the investigator!
galad.gif

Reactions: goreae

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Sure do. If that isnt enough, i'm a villager. I don't expect my life expectancy to be superior than one day.