Chaos in Wolfville Game Thread!

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Although I disagree with the sentiment that I'm to be dogpiled should it not turn out correct, I do agree that second-voting on D1 is necessary and thus why I did it as well, however you have to admit that RJS's vote seems a little odd yeah?

I've currently been trying to figure out a good strategy for ensuring the villagers win because the dynamics of this game are quite different to a regular wolf game. The best strategies I can come up with rely on coordinating among all the villagers and having the wolves not know about it which is unfeasible. I'm not even sure how this first night is going to go, the more I think about it the more circular the reasoning is for the best plan.
See, I personally would argue that voting for the only confirmed town right off the bat is far odder than my vote. It's very easy to say "Whoops! I done goofed!" to mask a vote that is clearly against the town’s interests.

What I feel is more dubious however is the editing of his vote. Last game, he just revoted like everyone else, whereas in this game he tried to hide his original vote. Why would he want to hide that vote as soon as he got called out on it?

That's my reasoning. Feel free to judge it as you see fit.

Also, wolves voting for one another D1 is the oldest camouflage in the book. Vike's inference from Spwn's voting is relying on some very shaky reasoning.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Really? <_<

I gotta ask, though. Why me in particular and not some other random person with a vote? Because my being voted had just come up in the discussion, thus triggering the availability heuristic in your wolf-infested brain?

(I just learned about that and a couple other heuristics in psych today. See kids? They don't make you go to school for nothing.)
That's actually pretty much it, unlucky draw. That and I do tend to toss out votes from time to time just to see what happens :\

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
That's actually pretty much it, unlucky draw. That and I do tend to toss out votes from time to time just to see what happens :\
You do indeed like your reactions. Not that I can conclude much from that, other than Pyure is acting like Pyure, which probably means that he has the same sort of alignment that he usually does (or he's just faking it well), which is absolutely meaningless in this game because your role's already proven.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
  • All rules posted after this rule in the list are null and void.
  • Shazam automatically wins.
Fuck-you-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-GIF.gif

Anyway: It won't make much difference now, but Cheese's response to Leth's vote was unusually aggressive.
Imma gonna ignore that vote, Pyure. :p

Big Fat Vote to CheeseAngryLiving because no one loves him right now. Also no one's acting squirrelly right now.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
Bitch fuck you. vote leth
Take a harder look at him if he survives until tomorrow. I might not be around. :p

Vote Cheesybreadspecial

Reactions: Lethosos and goreae

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Alright, recap! This'll go in order they went down in.
  • After a tie between realKC, SE37, and LAC, it was decided not to kill any of them. The RNGoddess disapproved of that decision and chose her own victim.
  • SE37 was lynched! He was a wolf!
  • SpwnX got ganked! He was a villager!
  • the_j485 got ganked! He was a villager!
  • Lethosos got ganked! He was a villager!
  • LivingAngryCheese got ganked! He was a villager!
There are 2 wolves and 5 villagers left. Spicy.

I'm sending out PMs now for night actions. Please refrain from posting in convos or the thread until that is done. Thank you.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
VikeStep killed Lethosos. I was watching him because I considered his D1 actions to be rather wolfish, in terms of his trying to push a vote on me with a very poor reason. Wolf-Vike tends to be quite aggressive in play, and I suspected he was trying to defend KC.

Oh, and FYI Vike, Spwn and I have been wolves together in Cardwolf 2. Guess what? Spwn voted for me Day 1. Consider your logic...flawed.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I was in fact watching Lethosos and I can say that he was visited by LivingAngryCheese. I did not do the killing here.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Are you saying RJS is fibbing about watching you, or that he's misreading the results?
Watching someone only tells you if someone visited or was visited by another player. It does not say what the action was.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Really? My feedback from goreae stated that you killed Lethosos, not that you visited him.

Vote VikeStep

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Really? My feedback from goreae stated that you killed Lethosos, not that you visited him.

Vote VikeStep
Why didn't you vote me the first time if that was the case.

The rules clearly say:
Watching someone will tell the player who the player visited and who visited that player.

Also, I visited Lethosos and I was not told the actions.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You know that thing when you say something knowing exactly what you mean and assume everyone else would get exactly what you mean because you do and nobody knows what you mean because they're not you? Yeah. That happened. It does tell detail. If you dedicate the night to watching someone and see exactly who comes and goes, I'd think you'd know exactly what that person did, including if they killed or were killed.