Chaos in Wolfville Game Thread!

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Imma gonna ignore that vote, Pyure. :p

Big Fat Vote to CheeseAngryLiving because no one loves him right now. Also no one's acting squirrelly right now.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
We just started, you doofus. There isn't a "last night". :p

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote RJS for putting a second vote on someone with no reason and the fact that SpwnX and RJS did not vote for each other, again with no reason. (They are bound to both be on the wolf team at some point, this might be the game)

Someone Else 37 (2) - ljfa, Pyure
RealKC (2) - the_j, RJS
RJS (2) - SoraZodia, VikeStep

the_j - RealKC
ljfa - fowltief
Pyure - SpwnX
LivingAngryCheese - Lethosos
Lethosos - LivingAngryCheese
fowltief - SomeoneElse37

Not Yet Voted: Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
If Vike's theory doesn't pan out, I highly recommend dogpiling the shit out of him. The second theory of his makes reasonable sense, but he knows that second-voting on D1 is necessary.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If Vike's theory doesn't pan out, I highly recommend dogpiling the shit out of him. The second theory of his makes reasonable sense, but he knows that second-voting on D1 is necessary.
Although I disagree with the sentiment that I'm to be dogpiled should it not turn out correct, I do agree that second-voting on D1 is necessary and thus why I did it as well, however you have to admit that RJS's vote seems a little odd yeah?

I've currently been trying to figure out a good strategy for ensuring the villagers win because the dynamics of this game are quite different to a regular wolf game. The best strategies I can come up with rely on coordinating among all the villagers and having the wolves not know about it which is unfeasible. I'm not even sure how this first night is going to go, the more I think about it the more circular the reasoning is for the best plan.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
ok everyone's being boring and saying rng-lynch-is-the-most-fun.

So, Vote Someone Else 37. Die fool!
Really? <_<

I gotta ask, though. Why me in particular and not some other random person with a vote? Because my being voted had just come up in the discussion, thus triggering the availability heuristic in your wolf-infested brain?

(I just learned about that and a couple other heuristics in psych today. See kids? They don't make you go to school for nothing.)