- Everyone has the ability to either watch someone or kill someone each night.
- Watching someone will tell the player who the player visited and who visited that player.
- There is one investigator who has a third option: immunity. He becomes immune to night attacks but will be able to see who attacked him that night. As a balancing point, his identity is made public.
- Order of Operations are as follows: Lynch, Watch, Kills.
- Kill order is decided via RNG. Lynch still comes first each night. The investigator's block power is fit into the kills section, and as such isn't a guaranteed immunity.
- One fourth of the players (rounded down) are wolves. So a 15 player game has 3 wolves, a 16 player game has 4.
- There is a lynch. There is no nobody. The only roles are villager, wolf, investigator.
- All rules posted after this rule in the list are null and void.
- Shazam automatically wins.
End Time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=&month=&day=&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=770
Note: That is the day end time. Days will begin one hour later. This means night lasts one hour and day lasts 23. This is to relieve the stress of having to compile the recap ASAP, and gives me time to double-check the results so I don't make any mistakes.