Chaos in Wolfville Game Thread!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Town is going win, the other wolf is either RealKC or fowltief. I thought it'd make it a little more fun to see if you guys can figure out which one it is and if my fellow wolf can convince you all well enough.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Town is going win, the other wolf is either RealKC or fowltief. I thought it'd make it a little more fun to see if you guys can figure out which one it is and if my fellow wolf can convince you all well enough.
I was wondering if you'd do this little game again.

Guys, don't bite. Wolves still have a massively legitimate chance of winning the game. Vike is not tossing in the towel here.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if you'd do this little game again.

Guys, don't bite. Wolves still have a massively legitimate chance of winning the game. Vike is not tossing in the towel here.
Au Contraire, Mon Frere. I've done this before, I knew we legitimately lost. Do you think I'd seriously think I could fool you all again? one of RealKC or fowltief is a wolf.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Au Contraire, Mon Frere. I've done this before, I knew we legitimately lost. Do you think I'd seriously think I could fool you all again? one of RealKC or fowltief is a wolf.
Yes

Vote VikeStep

I don't think either of us are wolves.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
You know that thing when you say something knowing exactly what you mean and assume everyone else would get exactly what you mean because you do and nobody knows what you mean because they're not you? Yeah. That happened. It does tell detail. If you dedicate the night to watching someone and see exactly who comes and goes, I'd think you'd know exactly what that person did, including if they killed or were killed.
And this is why languages like Magicese exist.

*deep shostly sigh*

oooOOOoOoOooOoooo

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Vike

Like Pyure said, it's quite likely that Vike is pulling our leg here. With the town having an nightly killing power, this would be an perfect chance for him to get two more villagers killed. We should just watch both of them for the night and see what turns up.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Just so you all know, I went back to the proper way of giving feedback for tonight: just telling people who visited who. Not watch, not kill. It is really overpowered to be able to see that stuff. Next time I run this, it will be like that from the get-go. Giving all the info was a mistake. My bad. In my defense, I did write this game in like 5 minutes and ran in almost immediately so there was no time for discussion or deliberation.

So here's what happened:
  • Vikestep was lynched! He was a wolf!
  • RJS was ganked! He was a villager!
And that's it! Sending out PMs now.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Huh. 3 hours with no posts at the start of the day. How intriguing.
Family dinner for me :)

Ok team, time to bunker down. This is now officially International AntiAntiSmite Day. I need everyone to publicly share a thought on WHO IS SUSPICIOUS or NOT SUSPICIOUS and WHY. It is critical that you do a tiny bit of homework and explain why you think someone is more suspicious than someone else. As a reminder, I'm on perma-self-guard. My job is to be a trusted villager and help coordinate lynches, not use my powers like a little bitch.

My thoughts. fowltief and sorazodia are less suspicious because they've voted for wolves at times where those votes plausibly mattered.

RealKC is a bit suspicious because Vike voted RJS into a three-way tie with SO37 and RealKC. RealKC is a bit less suspicious though because of Vike's "last wolf" shenanigans though, wifom notwithstanding (don't call me on this please.)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Antismite goreae /s

To avoid repeating what you've already said, I'm going to nominate ljfa as "suspicious" and Real as "borderline" based on this exchange:

Not sure, Vike seems too obvious to me
Vote Pyure
Pyure is the investigator. This post is way too wolfy.
Edit: I mean, your post not mine
Well I was intending it as antismite.

Vike pretty much admitted to being a wolf, and there's no jester or anything in this game, so I'm not sure why he was worried about it being too obvious. It *could* be a (poorly timed) attempt to stop the bandwagon, but I'm not sure. The vote on a proven player didn't help, either.

Since I may not be on much from now till day end:

Vote ljfa

Real... I don't know enough about him to compare the quote to a "normal" playstyle, but he's mixed. He called out ljfa for doing something suspicious, but also visibly corrected himself on a sentence he thought might incriminate him. Again, he may just be a little paranoid as a townie, but I haven't seen enough of him to make the call.

He's also got Vike's thing going for/against him, but hell if I know what to do with that. I feel like Vike's done something similar in a past game, too, but I can't remember anything about else about it for the life of me.

No strong/original opinions on innocents aside from what I've already said. Fowl for leading the Vike wagon, I mean, but that's already been mentioned. cough Pyure cough :p

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I was watching RealKC last night and found that he was visited by both ljfa and RJS. Since RealKC is currently alive, it appears that ljfa is most likely an town. RJS is definitely an villager based on the recap.

RealKC didn't do anything during that night, which makes him more or less innocent as there was an wolf kill last night.

Pyure is totally an wolf, that eye-patch is definitely hiding something <_<

Shazam had not been too suspicious all game and had given his analysis on the players so far, so he looks more town than wolf right now.

Which leads me to suspect that fowlief could be an wolf. While Pyure did said that he helped in leading the Vike wagon, it was already very clear before then that Vike was doomed; RJS had caught Vike doing an kill, and Vike himself had confessed to being an wolf. So... Vote fowltief

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't think that Vike would just give up like that, oh well
I guess RealKC and Sora are fine, which leaves Shazam and fowltief. I'm going to vote fowltief too.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I watched ljfa last night and I do believe he is a townie. Vikes attempts to place Me and realkc in I think clears him. This buts sora and shazam on my list.

I'm gonna vote shazam for now.

Pyure and vikestep himself lead it technically. I normally avoid being first to vote. Would rather watch you guys Duke it out first.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk