Challenge map - Win a Nvidia GTX 980

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so i got it :p
2j1tsvm.png
When all thats said, it claims i was cheating. I have no idea what triggered this, yet I did nothing that i can think off as cheating.
Anyone can think of something that would have triggered this?
That's not being caught cheating, that's an internet issue. If you're caught cheating it says "Could not register time. You have been caught cheating".

Edit: I'm an idiot, didn't look at the top line. Ignore me :p

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
  • Employees of FTB, Curse Inc, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
Not sure if this includes me, but sod it. I'm trying my damn hardest to beat you all :p
I vote FTB Literacy Team and FTB Wiki Team doesn't count! :p I mean, I didn't really help setup the competition, so....

Reactions: Bashful Giant

bballty115

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have any tips for beating the part with the bounce pads in the applied energetics 2 room, I've spent at least 10 min on it and i think I'm doing something wrong

Dagomani

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious, this is an actual time? Recorded, submitted, and everything? If so I have a lot of practicing to do...
Well the fastest time ive seen slowpoke tweet is 21 minutes. So you have to beat that atleast if the other picture is not genuine. It might just very well be tho.

tfrog

Jul 29, 2019
im having trouble finding the factory. All the other areas i did easily but now i cant find the factory and im stuck. ive wasted 20 mins lookig for it. Help plz...

Last edited:

AngeredLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Well my Computer has never been able to record MineCraft properly, let's hope I can fix it before the event is over, for now, Practice Run Time! :D

DeltaGeek

Jul 29, 2019
im having trouble finding the factory. All the other areas i did easily but now i cant find the factory and im stuck. ive wasted 20 mins lookig for it. Help plz...
Make sure you investigate both sides of the helix. That was the last area I found too.

Last edited:

Jacanata

Jul 29, 2019
You got 16 wools in 15 minutes, on your first day on the forum.

That's not suspicious.
I made my account so I could join the challenge, but I've been playing on FTB for a long time. On another note, can anyone recommend recording software that doesn't halve my frame rate?

PyroManiak

Jul 29, 2019
I made my account so I could join the challenge, but I've been playing on FTB for a long time. On another note, can anyone recommend recording software that doesn't halve my frame rate?
OBS. It's what I use for my yt channel and it's what I'm going to use to record this. My computer is shit btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.