Challenge map - Win a Nvidia GTX 980

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Well, my best current time is 4 wools in 4 mins... so yeah. The temple is giving me a hard time though.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Done :D
CVLpxS6.png

Will definitely play again

Reactions: Yulife

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
...I believe that is cheating good sir, as the armor is at the top of the skele, and... well. It DOES have feather falling on it....so.....Cough*.

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
  • Employees of FTB, Curse Inc, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
Not sure if this includes me, but sod it. I'm trying my damn hardest to beat you all :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
  • Employees of FTB, Curse Inc, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
Not sure if this includes me, but sod it. I'm trying my damn hardest to beat you all :p
I'll need to ask about this, but I had nothing to do with setting up the competition and I want a new graphics card :p

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
...I believe that is cheating good sir, as the armor is at the top of the skele, and... well. It DOES have feather falling on it....so.....Cough*.

nothing says you can't use it.

Plus, I never used it. I dunno were the shoes went, but idgaf. All I know is that the castle has a horrible jump puzzle.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
nothing says you can't use it.

Plus, I never used it. I dunno were the shoes went, but idgaf. All I know is that the castle has a horrible jump puzzle.
The castle jump puzzle can be walked around. Don't know if its intentional or not xD

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
The castle jump puzzle can be walked around. Don't know if its intentional or not xD
I discovered that after spending an hour on jumping on poles. At least now I know my problem areas are limited to the temple and the Obelisk.

Dagomani

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so i got it :p
2j1tsvm.png

When all thats said, it claims i was cheating. I have no idea what triggered this, yet I did nothing that i can think off as cheating.
Anyone can think of something that would have triggered this?

Dagomani

Jul 29, 2019
That should not trigger it tho. We were told we were allowed to use any shortcuts we could find, so i highly doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.