Challenge map - Win a Nvidia GTX 980

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdb100

Jul 29, 2019
Don't use fastcraft or optifine if you are and turn off anti aliasing and advanced open GL. That'll probably solve the issue as well as updating your graphics drivers

I disabled fastcraft have advanced opengl and anti aliasing off. have the latest graphic drivers and it still crashes. then if I don't delete the world before I open another one that glitch with the lighting happenhappens making me need to delete the world and restart minecraft to get it to go away.

Gatzenberg

Jul 29, 2019
on that easter egg I know that you need to kill the villager in the minecraft at archery then climb up the waterfall and press the button which opens a door in the monument which you can get to with the crayon glasses but there are covers behind the door so it is useless. also I think the second easter egg is that on top of the skull in the start there is a remote set to 3000 but I don't know what it does.

Is it even possible to get the remote in adventure mode or must you go to creative?

Gatzenberg

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still waiting for someone to properly figure out the whole easter egg. (And actually there's a second smaller egg no one's mentioned yet either)

Will finding the easter egg help someone's time or are you not allowed to say?

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, the easter eggs are just for fun. And ya, you're not meant to actually be able to get inside the monument workings.

jdb100

Jul 29, 2019
if we can't get inside the monument though what is the point of the easter egg as it doesn't show much.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still waiting for someone to properly figure out the whole easter egg. (And actually there's a second smaller egg no one's mentioned yet either)
Is one of them the hall of modders?
Or the igloo with fireball?

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
I have seen many easter eggs, though I have no idea if it is counted. One is the hall of Modders after map complete, [not sure if this is 1] in roughly half of the graves, there are items in it which I guess it suggests what they do for the map/their mods/something. Chests underneath few chests containing some [weird] loots which I don't understand at all. @.@

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
ok, well I found on top of the map that there is a wireless receiver for 3000 (right above spawn), but it toggles a transceiver for the channel 4444. Can't figure out where the receiver for 4444 is...

Batby

Jul 29, 2019
ok, well I found on top of the map that there is a wireless receiver for 3000 (right above spawn), but it toggles a transceiver for the channel 4444. Can't figure out where the receiver for 4444 is...
Is it possible you use MCedit and find every recievers are?

Also where does everyone start their run?

FennekMaster

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone link me to a video of how they manage to even get sub 15 because I can barely manage to get sub 30

Bothered_Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
How are you guys doing these runs? My high score, no mistakes, 14:20. Oh my god! And I can't really see any faster way of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.