Challenge map - Win a Nvidia GTX 980

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Wow! 11:10 is our best time now, and that was (IMO) a poorly executed run. I won't be surprised at all if we see a sub 10 run within the next week.

jdb100

Jul 29, 2019
@Tahg we have to run the map in single player right. my friends said that they were going to do it in multiplayer to get a faster time.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
As I've previously stated, you can't run multiplayer with the pack without modifying the instance, and any such modification is an automatic disqualification. Plus, we need a video of you getting all 16 wools with no cuts, so not sure how that would work out in multiplayer.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
As I've previously stated, you can't run multiplayer with the pack without modifying the instance, and any such modification is an automatic disqualification. Plus, we need a video of you getting all 16 wools with no cuts, so not sure how that would work out in multiplayer.
There is Open to LAN...

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't that still require the presence of the Multiplayer button for people connecting to you?

jdb100

Jul 29, 2019
all my drivers are up to date and i still crash and occasionally get this with nothing weird in the log

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
all my drivers are up to date and i still crash and occasionally get this with nothing weird in the log

That definitely looks like a graphics card issue imo

EDIT: Are you able to pop into the IRC Channel? Just click on Chat in the top nav bar

Gatzenberg

Jul 29, 2019
So has anyone else found the secret crayon glasses?

2015-02-01_21.03.26.png

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still waiting for someone to properly figure out the whole easter egg. (And actually there's a second smaller egg no one's mentioned yet either)

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019

Don't use fastcraft or optifine if you are and turn off anti aliasing and advanced open GL. That'll probably solve the issue as well as updating your graphics drivers

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
Don't use fastcraft or optifine if you are and turn off anti aliasing and advanced open GL. That'll probably solve the issue as well as updating your graphics drivers

Advanced open GL should have no problem though if it's not the graphics driver issue since I have it on, which kinda helps to eliminate some fps issues @.@. Different pc, different results ><

jdb100

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still waiting for someone to properly figure out the whole easter egg. (And actually there's a second smaller egg no one's mentioned yet either)

on that easter egg I know that you need to kill the villager in the minecart at archery then climb up the waterfall and press the button which opens a door in the monument which you can get to with the crayon glasses but there are covers behind the door so it is useless. also I think the second easter egg is that on top of the skull in the start there is a remote set to 3000 but I don't know what it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.