Whitelist Server Casual Miners | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelisted | Mature EU players | Fresh start

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Indrazor

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Indrazor
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?:
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Played a bit of tekkit/ftb and got the basics down.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a stable EU based server with a nice comunity
- What do you consider yourself good at: Been playing around with a lot of the different mods so not realy great with any of them but got a decent understanding of most of FTB.
- Do you have a microphone: Yepp
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Yepp
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No
- Other info: Usually end up playing a couple of hours each day so ill be quite active.

mrbjorklund

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: mrbjorklund
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: lots of FTB and some tekkit, tekkit is kinda... meh, been trying out bigdig some but meh compared to ftb
- Why are you interested: sounds awesome, lagfree european server without restriction and kids. Could it be better?
- What do you consider yourself good at: AE, sorting, IC2, TE
- Do you have a microphone: yes but not the best one, it picks up sound around the room so backgroundnoise of dogs/tv can be heard
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: yes that would be awesome
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): not realy, trying out a minmdcrack server but not having AE and a few other mods makes a huge diffrence. It just feels old so I´d rather find a good ultimate server.
- Other info: Nothing realy, would like to give Bees and Thaumcraft a go that´s what I have least experience in.

I hope to join your community, it sounds really awesome!

derlYn

Jul 29, 2019
Hey :D

- IGN: _derlYn_
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: gregs "Endgame", also standart MJ/EU production ( biofuel, solar, nuclear, fusion, steam, mffs ... ) played a lot around with the other mods also
- Why are you interested: well, i would like to play around with differant ways to convert/create Energie, also to build nice looking buildings :p and just do something with the other guys/girls from the server to have fun.
- What do you consider yourself good at: i like to create compact systems that look good :p i LOOOOOOVE microblocks
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: i do
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No, searching for a new one
- Other info: Minecraft ftb is a love&hate relationship for me, it consumes so mutch time but i freaking enjoy it X) i love the interaction between other players in the world and also like to build/be part of community projects

Deas

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Deas560
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: FTB experience: a lot these days ^^ tekkit: where really good at it before, now I'm just not used to the space mod and stuff :/
- Why are you interested: server with not too many people and you want serious players who want to build.
- What do you consider yourself good at: exploring different ways of building and adding machines to my buildings
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: yes of course
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): no
- Other info: hope you will try me out on the server instead of denying me, you don't have that many players joining so you can check people if they are mature or not individually. I think the age limit is too high, people of age 17 already are mature and if they are not they will never be!

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
_derlYn_ accepted. PMd you the TS3 server info.

Deas560 sorry the server & community is 18+ only. And to be honest, I'd rather be part of a small community with players closer to my own age, than a big community with players that are half my age. You'll understand when you get older. :)

Lord_Syto

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Lord_Syto
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?:Im in Europe
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience:Almost know everything...
- Why are you interested:Becaus I want find good mature sever where I can play and having fun.
- What do you consider yourself good at:Building,helping other...Im causal player who love have fun while playing games.
- Do you have a microphone:yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?:Yes I would love practice my english :)
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server?No
- Other info: Never get banned for anything,I'm good player who respect rules!And I like your idea to have small mature coummunty rather then big,and haveing fun :)

okyriosy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

- IGN: okyriosy
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: I'm European
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: I have more than enough experiance with all mods, with the exception of AE
- Why are you interested: Find a good stable servver to play in and make community builds
- What do you consider yourself good at: Making public buildings, bridges, playing with factorization
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: I have TS
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): nope
- Other info: I usually have a messed up sleep cycle :D

Tcafitra

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Tcafitrauk1
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: Technically I am from the US but I now like in the UK :)
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Started with MC, then moved to Tekkit and been playing FTB since its initial release. I am familiar with a majority of the Ultimate pack's mods, especially all the larger ones (TC, IC2, GT, RP2, Forestry, etc)
- Why are you interested: Looking for a nice small casual adult community to build with since my last server unfortunately closed
- What do you consider yourself good at: I like making buildings that integrate with its surroundings, but still have all the technological amenities running behind the scenes!
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Absolutely
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Nope
- Other info: I'm a quality builder and definitely not a speedy builder. I probably spend too much time measuring and making sure things are symmetric and line up lol...

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Cheeseless
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?:^^
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Lots, minecraft since Alpha 1.1_02, tech mods since BC came out
- Why are you interested: EU+mature=fun teamwork (i hope)
- What do you consider yourself good at: Connecting systems. I like to build processing plants.
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Got it.
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): I have one vanilla server, but I only play there when a certain friend is playing too. This only happens once or twice a week.
- Other info: I may not play for extended spans of time during the summer. This is due to my visiting my family during this time. At most two weeks off.

mrbjorklund

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: candycool1234
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: yes
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: played ultimate since it came out minecraft since alpha and tekkit for 2 years
- Why are you interested: Looking for a casual server were i can be challenged by greg tech
- What do you consider yourself good at: im good at building and with thaumcraft modular powersuits ic2 and gregtech
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: yes
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Nope
- Other info: Anything you need me to answer, feel free to ask

Warning this lad steals things, on our server Casual Miners he tried to steal whole chests of ingots etc with gravity gun.

EpicZ

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:OnlyFun99
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: I have started to play tekkit and
- Why are you interested:After a long time playing the best feed ultimate single player , I wanted to start an adventure in a mature feed the best ultimate server
- What do you consider yourself good at: Build and IC2 Mod
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Yes
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No
- Other info:

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
Tcafitrauk1 accepted for the last slot of the server. :) PMd you the TS3 server info.

We are currently looking at how many of the players really are active & how much stress the server can take. So within this test period we won't unfortunately be accepting more players. If the tests go ok or someone goes inactive, I will of course accept players again.

Cheeseless and OnlyFun99, you are the firsts in line if a slot opens up.

Edit: You can of course still send in your applications, I will look into them if/as slots become available on the server.

pomp567

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:UkkosenJumala
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Played Minecraft since sometime alpha, FTB/modded minecraft for year
- Why are you interested: Looking for a stable server with a mature community
- What do you consider yourself good at: Buildind compact systems and mixing different mods
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: yes
- Other info: I know most of the mods quite well, so I can help others if needed.

Oppes

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: OppesAT
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: playing mc since beta, played FTB mindcrack pack for a couple of months in Single Player
- Why are you interested: I'm looking forward to player with other people, build a small active community. have fun. your description meets my expectations
- What do you consider yourself good at: not a great builder, but i like the technical stuff. work on complicated systems
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: looking forward to it
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): no
- Other info: i know the server is full right now, i hope slots will open up soon :)

Mephinox

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Mephinox
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: N/A
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Played Minecraft since alpha, Tekkit for about a year, FTB for 9 months.
- Why are you interested: I used to run my own server with a friend but it only had a few slots, some of which were in a different time zone. Most of the time I found myself playing by myself and it gets boring with no one to talk to.
- What do you consider yourself good at: Thaumcraft, Gregtech, IC2, Buildcraft and Redpower 2 are the mods I'm most familiar with.
- Do you have a microphone: Yes.
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Yes.
- Other info: I'm friendly and willing to help out other players or share my knowledge of FTB.