Whitelist Server Casual Miners | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelisted | Mature EU players | Fresh start

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
sHw5sso.jpg

Just wanted you to know that we've started a new Ultimate 1.1.2 server today. I'm currently seeking primarily active and mature players (hopefully 20+, but I guess 18+ is ok) from Europe, as I myself am from Finland and trying to minimize the lag for you guys and gals. And also minimize the time difference between players so we have as many of us online at the same time.

The intention is that we would build up a small community (anywhere from 5-15 people), all playing and building together to achieve greatness and a lot of UU-matter! :)

The server itself is located here in Finland on a quad core CPU and 100Mbit optic fiber cable connection, so all the EU area should be lag-free (if you're from the US, please make sure you have a good connection to the EU). 8GB of RAM is allocated to the server at the moment.

I have a TeamSpeak 3 server running, and a microphone is kind of a must for all players on the server. I believe chatting in a voice communicating software is a big part of the experience.

The server is whitelisted, so only applicable 18+ members will be accepted!

Server IP: 88.192.143.26

Server rules
  • Welcoming all mature 18+ players
  • Running the newest Ultimate 1.1.2 pack
  • Unlimited amount of quarries (with moderation)
  • Gregtech = On (hard)
  • No banned items
  • World anchors & chunk loaders are allowed (with moderation)
  • PvP = Off
  • Friendly speech and etiquette
  • No excessive cursing
  • No griefing, stealing, glitching or cheating
  • Be respectful
If all this got you interested, then please fill out the following form:

- IGN:
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?:
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience:
- Why are you interested:
- What do you consider yourself good at:
- Do you have a microphone:
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?:
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No):
- Other info:

I'm setting up the server as we speak and it'll be up and running soon. Hoping to get enough people to get the adventure started today or tomorrow the latest. Please send in the application if you're interested. I'll inform everyone even if you don't get accepted.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: thegesh
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: from EU
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: a lot ... i know most of ulti machines and mods
- Why are you interested: last server i played is no more i have no server to play on and i want to play with in a community SSP is just not fun
- What do you consider yourself good at: helping building automated stuff using resources economicly
- Do you have a microphone: yep
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: i use TS 3 just give me an IP
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): as mentioned above no
- Other info: just ask me :p
also i like the server rules and configs having full access to the ultimate mods is great

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: footykid3
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: Yes
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: I've played minecraft since alpha. so i know the mechanics pretty well. I played tekkit for about 2 months before FTB came out and that help me understand a lot of the mods. I' ve played FTB since the day its come out. I've mostly play DireWolf20 pack but decided i need a challenge.

- Why are you interested: I'm looking for a challenge and with gregtech hard its perfect!
- What do you consider yourself good at: Im good with bees! and building automated systems. In all my past worlds and servers I've gotten mostly every bee!

- Do you have a microphone:YES!
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: footykid3 :D

- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No):Nope!

- Other info: I've never been banned. I watch direwolf and SOTMead daily.

Candycool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: candycool1234
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: yes
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: played ultimate since it came out minecraft since alpha and tekkit for 2 years
- Why are you interested: Looking for a casual server were i can be challenged by greg tech
- What do you consider yourself good at: im good at building and with thaumcraft modular powersuits ic2 and gregtech
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: yes
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Nope
- Other info: Anything you need me to answer, feel free to ask

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019

- IGN: littlelee211
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: In europe
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Not alot i am still learning
- Why are you interested: I want to join a ftb server with a great community and help others if i can
- What do you consider yourself good at: red stone and im okay at building
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: yeah sure
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): no
- Other info: I hope you accept me it's so hard to find a good server to stay on and your server fits the bill perfectly​

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
thegesh, footykid3, candycool1234, littlelee211 accepted. PMd you all the TS3 server info.

Vizilon

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Vizilon
- Age: 30 (Just keep the little kids off my lawn and all will be fine)
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: N.A.
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Bought Minecraft somewhere in the beta many years ago, never played Tekkit and have been playing with FTB ever since the launcher went live.
- Why are you interested: I have been looking for a small friendly community server for a little while now, as playing ssp all the time can get dull. I don't like to have little hormone raging 11 year old kids around that go emo from time to time and nuke halve a server so the 18+ appealed to me. No banned items and use common sense in using dangerous stuff, thinking up a build only to find out you can't because something you need is banned just sucks the fun out of the game.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I consider myself to be pretty all round, I don't think I'm great at anything but I do have a basic grasp of most mods I think.
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Been using TS3 for years.
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Nope.
- Other info: Imo the main reason to SMP is to play together with other people, and to have fun as a group. Looking forward to building some group projects, help other people with stuff and get help from other people.

fool

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: fuhl
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: -
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: I'm playing FTB for over 8 month now, Tekkit for ages and Minecraft since Beta 1.2. I think I'm fit in almost everything except Forestry farms.
- Why are you interested: My old server got shut down (again) and I really enjoy playing SMP. Your server sounds promising albeit I'd prefer to have EE3 and Soulshard deactivated. I like it hard. :)
- What do you consider yourself good at: All the mods except forestry farms. I have trouble to build pretty but I try every time. I'm a contraption builder with lots of complicated logic involved. My builds are automated where it's possible.
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Yes, but I have to wait for my kids to sleep.
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No, since it got shut down.
- Other info: Please promise that this server will last for some months! And here's some of my stuff from the last server (never got past scaffolding the building) http://imgur.com/a/gUb5m

AssassiinGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- AssassiinGamer
Age- 18
Location- England
Minecraft, FTB and Tekkit experience- I've been playing Minecraft for around 1 and 1/2 years, and FTB for 6 months.
Why are you interested- I shut my server down because of inactive players, I was the only person playing.
What do you consider yourself good at- IC2, GT, BC, TE and most other tech mods. I also enjoy playing around with Forestry and MFR.
Do you have a microphone- Yes.
TeamSpeak- Yes, I have it.
Other servers- I'm also on a vanilla server, but I usually find a few hours a day to play both FTB and Vanilla.
Other info- Not much to say really, I'm just looking for a good EU server with mature players that will be around for a while. I also have a YouTube channel with around 1.1k subs, so I may make an LP on the server, if that's ok?

demoncress

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: demoncress
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: yes
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: I started playing minecraft when the xbox edition came out the i moved to feed the beast and I have been learning about the mods since then.
- Why are you interested:im looking for a small community to have fun and build massive creations.
- What do you consider yourself good at:building in general and IC2 BC RP GT FORESTRY bees and most of the mods in the pack
- Do you have a microphone:yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: maybe, if necessary
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): no
- Other info: i hope to play with you guys soon

Valentine

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Valentinee
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: I have been playing Minecraft vanilla for 1,5 year now and FeedTheBeast for like 5-7ish months.
- Why are you interested: I have been looking for a stable server with good specs. Since I'm going to spend hours on a server I rather spend them on a server with good specs. A mature and good community is also a good thing, that's why i'm applying to Casual Miners.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I think i'm more a tech guy, but also in some way a builder. I wanna keep my things tidy and neat.
- Do you have a microphone:yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: yes, if needed.
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No
- Other info: I do play alot,so if I get invited ill be online for hours.

Best regards, Valentinee

Liyarin

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Liyarin

- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Been playing minecraft since a bit before the halloween (nether) update came. As for FTB, I've played it a while back when the few first versions came, but I didn't get much into it at the time, mainly cause I was already kind of burned out of minecraft at the time. As for Tekkit, never touched it.

- Why are you interested: Like I said above, last time I played I didn't do much, but now I feel like playing FTB once again, and I want to do so on a server. It's always more enjoyable to play with other people than on your own.
Also, this server seems to be starting fresh too so it's nice to have everyone around the same level.

- What do you consider yourself good at: Nothing in particular. I'm ok at most stuff and I'm a fast learner. I'm good enough to help people that need it whether it be cosmetics or technological stuff, but I'm no expert on either.

- Do you have a microphone: Yes I do.

- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: I'd rather not. If I'm playing minecraft I just want to relax and listen to some music while doing that. If everyone's using it though, I might go there and listen, but don't expect me to talk much.

- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): I don't think this should only be a Yes/No question or just limited to minecraft so I'm going to ignore that part.
I was playing vanilla minecraft with some friends, but they got burned out really fast. Lately they've been playing Sanctum2, which I don't really like but in case they start playing something else that I do like it might take away some of my time in the server.
Also, I never ever only play one game at a time. I'll play a bit of minecraft then if I'm bored I'll move to something else and maybe return to minecraft later, so on.
As long as I like the server and the people on it though, you can expect me to play almost every day.

- Other info: I have a few grudges with some of the mods in the ultimate pack, so I won't be touching them. I don't mind if other people do use them, but I don't want anyone trying to force me to do so. I hope that doesn't happen here.
If you want to know anything else feel free to ask.

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
demoncress & Valentinee accepted. PMd you TS3 server info.

Liyarin, sorry, communicating with TS3 is a part of the community experience. So sad to say that at this moment I cannot accept your application.

LyndhurstV, sorry this server/community is strictly 18+. But thumbs up for a good application.

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, like I said in the PM, I want to gather people on TS3 (atleast initially) to check that the age they said to be matches their voice. =)

I've had one boy (around 14-15 yo) claiming to be 30 years old. ;)

Excitar

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Excitar

- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: I started playing somewhere around early beta. For mods I played alot of Tekkit when it first got popular due to yogscast. Switched to a variation of the DW20 "pack" towards the end of his second season. I kept playing that untill FTB launced, after that I switched to mindcrack for the added difficulty.

- Why are you interested: I have been away for a while, so now that I'm back I'm looking for a server to start on fresh, and your server sounds good. Especially since you have been very clear on that it is located in EU, I find alot of others servers doesn't mention a thing like this and I hate ending up on a US server and getting a ton of lag.

- What do you consider yourself good at: Well I do have alot of experience with the mods in general, so I consider myself fairly good with most of them. Lately I have been putting alot of time into building a home/house that really looks amazing and gives a good feel.

- Do you have a microphone: Yes.

- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Yeah I guess I would be.

- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No. I have made an application to another server too, but it seems they have had alot of problems with their server, so they have closed it down, and they can't say for how long and I would prefer to be able to play now, which is why I'm here.

- Other info: I enjoy playing with and getting to know new people and building community projects or just something with someone else. After I feel I have gotten settled in with my own base/home/house. Other than that I feel that I'm never shy of lending others a hand if they are having trouble with some tech, or just needs an extra hand to get a build done faster.

Liyarin

Jul 29, 2019
I said I'd use it if I had to, even though I probably wouldn't talk much xP
That's ok though, good luck with the server, I hope you do great.