Whitelist Server Casual Miners | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelisted | Mature EU players | Fresh start

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
Cheeseless, OnlyFun99, UkkosenJumala, OppesAT and Mephinox: We might have slots opening up tomorrow it seems, as the peak of players has slightly declined.

Have any of you already found a new "home" (server) or are you still interested? :)

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : tozzy2012
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 30
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : been playing ftb for a while now. Use to be a server owner until yesterday. But I noticed I was more like working for the server then having fun.
  • What do you bring to the table? : I like automation. I like to use all the benefits of all the different mods. Not only the easy ones
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : Im from Brasil and really like to make ingame friends
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : Never

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : tozzy2012
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 30
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : been playing ftb for a while now. Use to be a server owner until yesterday. But I noticed I was more like working for the server then having fun.
  • What do you bring to the table? : I like automation. I like to use all the benefits of all the different mods. Not only the easy ones
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : Im from Brasil and really like to make ingame friends
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : Never

Thanks for the application! You unfortunately forgot some of the questions:

- Is your connection to the EU good? (I know from experience that block lag is the most annoying thing)
- Do you have a microphone?
- Do you have Teamspeak 3 / are you prepared to use it while playing with us?

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
- Is your connection to the EU good? (I know from experience that block lag is the most annoying thing)I am not sure. I dont think I ever connected to EU servers. But should be !
- Do you have a microphone? - Yeap.. I do
- Do you have Teamspeak 3 / are you prepared to use it while playing with us? - Yeap.. no problems at all

CallumSm1th

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: callumsm1th
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: N/A
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Previous experience in minecraft, although very basic, spent most of my time, using Tekkit and FTB, generally I would say I have a very good grasp on most if not all of the concepts surrounding FTB, including but not limited too; greg tech, industrial craft, forestry and buildcraft
- Why are you interested: I am looking for a new server as the previous one I was has stopped being active and I find myself more and more commonly being the only one online, which does not create a good community in my own opinion
- What do you consider yourself good at: Within FTB, I have recently excelled at bee keeping and focussing on the late elements of greg tech
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: I have not previously used teamspeak 3, that being said I would however be willing to use it, as I believe and active community needs discussions betwee them
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): As stated before I am not part of my old community
- Other info:

Mephinox

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still interested. I'm testing servers to see what I get the best connection to. Since your server is hosted in the EU, I think I'll get the best connection to yours.

skinke17

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: nusser17
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: I am from Europe
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: I have played FTB about a month now, so i am not that good yet.
- Why are you interested: Because i would like to know more about FTB and the best place is to play on server, so if i need help i can get it
- What do you consider yourself good at: I am not that good at using mods, but i am currently learning it
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Yes
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No
- Other info: Nope

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
Ricardo Lange, can you please add the server to your server list (IP in the first post) and hover your mouse on the network graph and see how much ms it gives you. That should give me an indication of your connection to my server. Though you can't connect as you're not whitelisted.

Mephinox, Oppes, pomp567, Cheeseless accepted. Sent you all TS3 server info via PM. ;)

callumsm1th & nusser17, will come back to you later today as I see how many is active and online on the server.

Damienthaboss

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Damienthaboss
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: i have like 25 down and 5 up, its decent and should be fine
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: minecraft since beta and ftb for over 6 months
- Why are you interested: looking for a good server
- What do you consider yourself good at: getting familiar with new situtations
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: yes
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No):no

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Wurstus
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: playing minecrfaft since the beate and feed the beast since november last year. i ve got a pretty good understanding of most of the mods. but i never stop learning :)
- Why are you interested: I m looking for mature nd friendly server, where i finally can stay for a long time
- What do you consider yourself good at: in feed the beast automatic sorting systems, mob traps and some creative designs
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: from time to time, yes
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): no

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
nusser17, callumsm1th, Wurstus accepted. PMd you the TS3 server info. ;)

Damienthaboss, please add the server to your server list in minecraft (IP in first post) and tell me the ms amount when you hover over the network graph of the server.

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:frostblooded(brother is beauch)
- Age:16 turning 17 soon and I generally don't act any different from other mature players. And my bro is 13 but isn't immature and doesn't talk much anyway but he is very friendly I promise.
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?:Yes I do I have the best Fios Quantum at 100mb/s I believe.
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience:played FTB for 1 month and technic and tekkit since it came out.
- Why are you interested: To have a good gaming community with friendly players who wont turn me away.
- What do you consider yourself good at:Everything, but I still have some things to learn
- Do you have a microphone:YEs
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?:YEs
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No):ATM yes I am but im looking to leave my other server and find a better one.
- Other info: We are dedicated to what we do and are a strong pair of brothers. We are german and French by decsent if you can't tell. Beauch is our last name even though we pronounce it as Beach, its still German.

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
frostblooded, we are primarily looking for EU players. And also the 18+ age is a must unfortunately (for you and your brother).

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
what about for just me? we both have been on many servers that are mature for tekkit and we were just fine.

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
Frostblooded, "16 turning 17" isn't 18 in my books. I appreciate you being interested but there's nothing I can do for you sorry.